What Will It Be.....

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Hopefully the admin stuff will be introduced sooner than later.

Not played BF1 for some time now. I've seen NRU folk playing and have tried to join them but most of the time I just end up waiting, and waiting, and waiting.... Having a server with a decent amount of friends that you can join would be nice to try. The lack of admin, the player abuse that goes on also puts me off.

I've also not got past the underlying thought that many players are cheating. Too many times I get killed and either the game physics are so naff or the player has some sort of enhancement. It tends to be people knowing where you are from across the map. For me, there is also just something about it that I still don't like. Weapons and the era are fine but there is something about the feel of gameplay that doesn't gel with me. I'll give the update a go and see how tha feels.

Cost for BF1 about £1 an hour so far.
Cost for BF4 about £0.02 an hour so far.

Hopefully the admin stuff will be introduced sooner than later.

Not played BF1 for some time now. I've seen NRU folk playing and have tried to join them but most of the time I just end up waiting, and waiting, and waiting.... Having a server with a decent amount of friends that you can join would be nice to try. The lack of admin, the player abuse that goes on also puts me off.
well mate with the new game mode called back to basics ya might like it, its bolt-action Iron sights based gameplay only as it should be for WW 1 you also have to remember that even though we have played it for a Little while now its still a relatively new game in Battlefield terms it took a LOT of time to get everything fixxed in bf4 and i can imagine itll be much the same with bf1.

'Theres still hitbox registrer fails but far from as wide as it used to be

New facts and notes for the upcoming patch and cte program
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

At least kick/ban options are coming in the next patch.

can't find anything about multiple admins, VIP list or under what options you would get quick-match-joiners :(

Tomorrows Winter patch will have the same content as the CTE-Patch1 (see above).

Nothing new about the revive bugs or spawn-on-dead-people bug.

Found it in german here:

Der Battlefield 1 CTE Patch ist gleichzeitig das Winter Update
--- Post updated ---

Kick/ban option is the good news.
Only available for the server owner now is the bad news.

its all a big joke. my first thoughts as i read that: "fine, now we can start to have a BF1 server" ...but than... "kick and ban only for server owner" .... WTF this is the same as having none kick or ban. how should that work??

Dunno. The next joke is what I've heard is that the server owner has to be on the server to kick or ban.

A solution when the server is full and the server owner can join as a player:

"BLS-Jabbajaws77 schrieb:
» show previous quotes

"I nave tested this and you can also do it via spectator mode, which means you don't have to wait to get into a full server with a queue like ours are normally, I can just jump in spectator and kick/ban from there."

VIP list option should work already but we definitely need the admin list option.

Reactions: FortunaMagica
Here is the next joke (conquest is TDM now):

So you don't have to wonder why the majority are just killing without any interest in taking flags anymore.

DLC video material. I like the airstrike the tank is doing :)

The new Behemoth:

Reactions: glenwilson
I accidentally played a round of TDM and.... there just doesn't seem to be any team play. Medics ran away. I was playing as a medic and you get to someone and they have respawned so you end up on your own. I would like to experience playing it with a decent squad but so far that ain't happening.

The new guns:

I accidentally played a round of TDM and.... there just doesn't seem to be any team play. Medics ran away. I was playing as a medic and you get to someone and they have respawned so you end up on your own. I would like to experience playing it with a decent squad but so far that ain't happening.
XD know what ya mean everytime I play I get like 60 revives pr-game because everyone else is too busy killing eachother to revive XD

Hahaha. Some people from the official german bf forums found out that when they ban people from their bf1 server they
are able to come back with a simple change of the avatar name. That means if I get banned from server x I can get back
on it with the same Origin account. If that is true I dont know why they programmed it like that. hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread