What Will It Be.....

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Hahaha. Some people from the official german bf forums found out that when they ban people from their bf1 server they
are able to come back with a simple change of the avatar name. That means if I get banned from server x I can get back
on it with the same Origin account. If that is true I dont know why they programmed it like that. hahaha

looks like this morons only use "namebans" and not some bans on the EA or PB guid. so if you get a ban over your guid you are completely banned. no matter what name you are using. without that its just a nameban so if you change your username, you can play again....how dumb can that be?!?!

Hahaha. Some people from the official german bf forums found out that when they ban people from their bf1 server they
are able to come back with a simple change of the avatar name. That means if I get banned from server x I can get back
on it with the same Origin account. If that is true I dont know why they programmed it like that. hahaha

That sounds like a very poorly put together system just using a name rather than use a user ID. Makes you wonder what the rest of the backend system is like.

Reactions: FortunaMagica
Release Date for DLC is the 14th:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Smoke grenades will be tweaked again:

Upcoming expansion packs:

NOTHING NEW ABOUT RSP!
frowning.png

..nothing about RSP? lol

....on reddit not in the official BF forum? lmfao

Reactions: lakaelo
Dice tested a grenade throw back move with the shovel. Watch from 3.38. Great tennis. Never laughed so much.

If the did it like that you could boil another coffee until you reached the first flag. :)

Reactions: glenwilson
At that speed it would redefine the Rush game mode.

I don't think you would need to make another coffee, that looks more like a double quadruple espresso! At least having one of those would give your hand the shakes so you wouldn't get kicked for inactivity! :)

Lets rent a server than to do an suav only mode (okay lets say Knife and suav only to counter the attacking birds).
Glen will have to be on it 24/7 as admin. We have to donate for kilos of coffee quick. :D

Reactions: lakaelo
Lol!

I was going to say as long as the coffee is either Jamaican Blue Mountain or Kopi Luwak but both are truly a disappointment given the price of the stuff. JBL is OK but nothing special despite the price £100/kg. Tried it as espresso, filtered, French press, aeropress it was still just OK. Kopi Luwak at £280/kg is just OK too.

A tin or two of Illy would keep me going for the day though given how a few folk have died for doing 24 hour gaming stints maybe an 18 hour shift would be OK? :woot::hungry:

Reactions: BruceWillii
i am not willing to pay more money for BF1 till they release a proper RSP. still angry about myself because i preordered a EA game again after all....

Same here, I've tried to give BF1 some love now and then but... I don't know what it is (apart from the obvious parts) - no BF feel and not addictive as they usually are :(

Reactions: BruceWillii
What about that crazy coffee theses cats eat first and shit it out from that country I don't remeber yet. have you heard about it? :)

Users who are viewing this thread