What Will It Be.....

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Not tempted to play very much or buying Premium. From online stats it looks like this AAA game is a dud:
BF1 stats April

I wonder where the BF franchise will go - reboot or "everything is fine"?

Reactions: lakaelo
sad, but true. but still would like to play with our bunch of cocks on our own NRU server. could be fun as always. but looks like there is still no working admin, banlist, starting only with 20 players?!? and so on.

just asked in the german bf forum and nothing new. beside that the stupid moderator closed my first thread. :rolleyes:

Gibt es jetzt endlich funktionierende Admin Funktionen auf den Mietservern?

But I believe that it still can be better teamplay if they have fixed the RSP, we have our own server and play with people we know.
Then it could be a good game. I had pretty good rounds on BF1 with people who knowed how to play the game but only a few.
on that note Bruce, i think the days getting closer!

heres the latest update video on the upcoming patch.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

im looking forward to it, thats for sure :)
especially the teamplay promotion ribbons, havent seen an update that numerous repacting to teamplay in any battlefield game
thanks dice! (and i cant believe im writing that *_*)

Reactions: BruceWillii
don´t think that everyone will play more teamplay for that ribbons if he don´t do it before.

important thing at this update will be the server updates. rumors said this will be released:
- vip list
- 6 player to start
- several server admins

so that would be the mainpoints to start renting a server and if this will be really released with this patch we could start to get our own NRU BF1 server. :D

the update is out today and here is the confirmed admin part, close to your rumors list ^^ :

NEW FEATURES
SERVER ADMINISTRATION

This is one of the areas where we are getting a lot of feedback, so it feels great to be able to finally release some new features to the community:

• Server admins can now add other players to a list to give them admin rights to the server.
  • A server can now be set to need lower numbers before pre-round ends (from 20 to 6).
  • We are also adding the ability to use password protected servers.
Just as with the other parts of the game, server administration functionality is something we will continuously improve over time. This is the beginning. Please keep giving us feedback on what to improve next.

Users who are viewing this thread