What Will It Be.....

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
As good as it looks it was a cinematic trailer only ;) no gameplay no nothing ^^ but interesting

Watching some of the gameplay yesterday - settings and scenery looked impressive and atmospheric. Didn't look like a beta so maybe they have already got it reasonably polished. Obviously there will be some bugs (there will always be some even through the games life) but hopefully less than some of the issues with BF3 and BF4.

I wanted more bolt action rifles and less silly smg's etc, but I guess the console guys wouldn't like that, too slow....

Also go back to the old BF theme what's with this shitty pop lyrics heavy bass version, I want the 1942 one :(

Last edited:
I wanted more bolt action rifles and less silly smg's etc, but I guess the console guys wouldn't like that, too slow....

Also go back to the old BF theme what's with this shitty pop lyrics heavy bass version, I want the 1942 one :(
snipergame player for you sam :)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: glenwilson
I pre ordered without any information, guess its a statement ^^
(da betafield was allways on my way, like a good laugh with a beer ...since over twenty years now, damn...searching for those wasted years ^^)

Hm after watching this gameplay video, I am not that much impressed anymore! It looks like BF3 or BF4 trimmed to WW1.
I hoped they will make it a "NEW" Game based on 1942 Gameplay and Style.
Yeah, it has nice graphics and cool weapons but it looks just like a BF4 extension for me.
What do you think?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread