What Will It Be.....

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Battlefield Bulletin on Twitter

... AND NOTHING ABOUT RSP :( :( :(

What about that crazy coffee theses cats eat first and shit it out from that country I don't remeber yet. have you heard about it? :)

Yes. Tastes just like coffee except you are paying a shit lot of money for it. (Sorry, couldn't resist that). There is also the animal cruelty side of some of the producers of the product too.

I generally use an espresso machine for most of the coffee I have but use a stove top moka sometimes too. For a quick cup I use an AeroPress which is really good when travelling. It is a good compromise between espresso and filter and even cheap coffee tastes OK.

I generally use an espresso machine for most of the coffee I have but use a stove top moka sometimes too. For a quick cup I use an AeroPress which is really good when travelling. It is a good compromise between espresso and filter and even cheap coffee tastes OK.
Only hand filtered coffee here, at the moment my favourite is Little Flower from India. Thats not so expensive but a good taste. Most of these expensive coffees are overastimated. At the moment I watch that Doku Series of this coffee Guru Todd Carmichael, crazy guy! (Like usual we can't stay topic :ROFLMAO: )

Last edited:
coooool 13 new weapon skins and dogtags. that really a reason to buy this DLC lol crap
--- Post updated ---
they already killed the bf1 PC community if you have a look at the stats. ;(

Battlefield 1 Stats
Battlefield 4 Stats

Indeed and the numbers online in BF1 is steadily going down since launch, unprecedented in BF history as I read somewhere. I've spent around 14 hours playing BF 1 since launch, I think I was at around 100 hours in previous versions at the same time...:meh:

Luckily, BF4 is still fun - and BF3 and BFBC2 :)

I think they should next do modern version of BF 1942 and its expansions. That game would be half done already becouse all they need to do is recreate maps with new technology. All spared effort they could use to better gameplay, fixing of problems, creating admin tools and anticheat systems.

Reactions: General_Misery
Tanks driving faster than in BF4? Which BF1 did YOU play, Sascha?
Anyway, even I stopped playing it after getting a one week ban in the official german forums for getting to sarcastical about the fact that it's fobidden to talk about CTE.
Tested the new DLC maps (2 of them). As always they copypasted a lot. In Fort Vaux it felt even worse than in Locker or Metro. 90% Automaticos or shotties, no medics.
Rapture reminds me of Battlefield Heroes but it's fun for me as a bad pilot to use the fighter planes to hit the slow tanks, unable to really look to the sky, on their heads with these funny fireworks rockets. :)
Okay it's only BF1. Logical that BF4 is better. ;)

Lol!

I was going to say as long as the coffee is either Jamaican Blue Mountain or Kopi Luwak but both are truly a disappointment given the price of the stuff. JBL is OK but nothing special despite the price £100/kg. Tried it as espresso, filtered, French press, aeropress it was still just OK. Kopi Luwak at £280/kg is just OK too.

A tin or two of Illy would keep me going for the day though given how a few folk have died for doing 24 hour gaming stints maybe an 18 hour shift would be OK? :woot::hungry:
try dallmayr mate its cheaper and damn good coffee

RSP is gettin fixed reeeeaaaally slooooowly:

Reactions: glenwilson
I don't get why they never learn and release good server tools when they released the game. (I mean BF3/4 was better than this but still shit at the start)

I don't get why they never learn and release good server tools when they released the game. (I mean BF3/4 was better than this but still shit at the start)

not even that, i feel it getting worst with BF1. BF3/4 was really buggy at the start but that where real gameissues now you have such issues you can only shake your head and think "...how could they be so stupid..." its like a amateur IT college is releasing there first schoolproject lol

Users who are viewing this thread