What Will It Be.....

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
:vomit: Damn you Tom, my dinner spoiled due to that Sascha ass! :D

Re. BF1: I've played a number of rounds and not surprisingly found it to be buggy, odd and so... not BF :(

Maybe someone will have to "prove" they are a clan representative and that person would then authorise or invite members to join. What if you are just a small group of mates who always play together as a team but are not really a formal clan - do they get excluded? You would need a backup person too. Just seems a lot of faffing about to me. Different if it was companies they were dealing with. BF4 worked OK so EA/Dice have to reinvent the wheel (and probably make it square) so it doesn't work correctly.
--- Post updated ---
:vomit: Damn you Tom, my dinner spoiled due to that Sascha ass! :D

Re. BF1: I've played a number of rounds and not surprisingly found it to be buggy, odd and so... not BF :(

To me it is a FPS game but it just doesn't feel like a BF game. Hardline is cack but for the little I played it did feel as though it had some BF DNA in it. BF1 is like the red headed child that claims to be part of the family but everyone looks at with suspicion: :):):):):):) :wacky: <=== Paternity test required

Reactions: lakaelo
i installed it now the third time :D to give it a new try. also in domination mode. but still not really fun to play. even more if i compare it with BF4 where i have still more fun to play. i hope this will change if we can get a own BF1 clan server.

on the other hand i had a memory yesterday while i played BF1. call me wrong but was there not talking about a "total destroyable world / surrounding" in BF1?? in my feeling on some map is less destroyable surrounding than in BF4.

i installed it now the third time :D to give it a new try. also in domination mode. but still not really fun to play. even more if i compare it with BF4 where i have still more fun to play. i hope this will change if we can get a own BF1 clan server.

on the other hand i had a memory yesterday while i played BF1. call me wrong but was there not talking about a "total destroyable world / surrounding" in BF1?? in my feeling on some map is less destroyable surrounding than in BF4.

haven't manage to destroy a single tree for exsample. :)

in all other bf titles it was fun for me to play all rifles (except the sniper rifles) first to 100 kills, than to 200 kills, than to 300 kills and so on and so on.
no i am missing something because there are only a few weapons. :(
--- Post updated ---
things we like to have in bf1 :)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Operations is OK if you join early enough but so often join and get the ending stuff and bounced back to the menu.

Still cannot describe why BF1 feels wrong. Disregarding the era, cheaters and stuff, for me it doesn't feel like a BF game. It maybe due to the maps (or lack of), lack of weapon choice, lack of assignments, lack of team play, lack of squad play, lack of ability to easily join friends, lack of server rental options.... OK, BF1 is just lacking!

Operations is OK if you join early enough but so often join and get the ending stuff and bounced back to the menu.

Still cannot describe why BF1 feels wrong. Disregarding the era, cheaters and stuff, for me it doesn't feel like a BF game. It maybe due to the maps (or lack of), lack of weapon choice, lack of assignments, lack of team play, lack of squad play, lack of ability to easily join friends, lack of server rental options.... OK, BF1 is just lacking!

yes, there are cheaters
but soon they get ban so i dont really give a f.ck :D
i dont have problems with operations like you, none
want 2 play with u guys

first video about the new map. release date 20th dec.

The new map is taken out of the campaign as it seems, it's where you have to find spark plugs for big bess :D looks nice though!

Yesterday I came home from a 4-day trip, had a couple of beers with friends and decided to play a round of operations on bf1 when i returned home and I have to say - that was by far the best bf1 game i had until now. Even teams, 40 players from first sector of first map on conquer hell, and i had the most intense battle so far. Good teamwork on both sides, just the right amount of all classes with snipers backing you up, medics that did heal and revive, i went for support for ammo and with repair tool for the tanks, suppressive fire with MG and also had great squad that went together. Good pushing till the end, and with the last 15 men we won.

I think i start to get comfortable with bf1's bulky, lazy soldier movements, the overwhelming maps that i know better and better (you know how nice it feels when you know every corner, every shortcut, every hiding place in battlefield maps :D) and the sluggish weapons. It is just a massive change from bf4, but I remember the thought "what the hell is this?!" when I came to BF3 from BF2 :confused::LOL:

Time will heal bugs, I hope :D
And may the developers be gracious and give us divine third party admin control over a reasonably-priced server ;)

Reactions: glenwilson
Glad you had some fun. Operations does seem to give a better overall experience- maybe it has a natural filter that stops cheats and casual players joining because you need to invest a longer amount of time to one round?

Had a quick conquest round yesterday (while I was "playing" BF4) and I think there was only one time more than two of the squad were anywhere near each other. Still not convinced by the game as a whole though.

here are the patch notes for tomorrow (nothing done on RSP):

Reactions: lakaelo
yes really annoying. i think when are ready to release servers in a correct form for us to rent one, the pc players count is so low that there is noone else to play with.
20.000 now and sinking

Coming back to the Premium Pass:

I did order it now, also because of discount in Origin-Onlinestore 30% = 15 EUR
Offer limited until next days...middle of december I guess!

And yes it is (VIP) faster server access (like BF4 premium) + the 4 DLC´s.
(Not only 2 weeks erlier testing, as i thought before. You pay for DLC´s... In bf4 it tooks aprox 2 years to get DLS´s for free... ?)

So for those of you who play BF1, it might be an interesting hint...

Tom

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 4
Reactions: 82juggernaut82
Coming back to the Premium Pass:

I did order it now, also because of discount in Origin-Onlinestore 30% = 15 EUR
Offer limited until next days...middle of december I guess!

And yes it is (VIP) faster server access (like BF4 premium) + the 4 DLC´s.
(Not only 2 weeks erlier testing, as i thought before. You pay for DLC´s... In bf4 it tooks aprox 2 years to get DLS´s for free... ?)

So for those of you who play BF1, it might be an interesting hint...

Tom

im thinking of upgrade to premium :D
for the future scaps and other stuff

Users who are viewing this thread