What Will It Be.....

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Well at least you followed your orders! I usually get distracted and annoyed by some sniper on the other side of the map, take about 30 minutes to walk there and then get killed by some hacking git. I need to give that a try though!

Thank you for the reports. As you know I haven't joined the BF1 club yet and will not do so for quite a while. Not being smug about it or any Schadenfreude but I suspected the BF1's first months would become a bumpy ride and with all the hype pre-launch the frustration may be even worse I assume.

I hope they iron out the worst problems soon and with the BF4 launch fiasco still in fresh memory they better...

OT: Hope you're all good by the way, I'm still preoccupied with our major kitchen refurbishment and intense travel and such at work. And I still have a PC problem affecting mostly BF4, some kind of driver/directx/GPU crap mishaps all the time.

Finally, indicated to my master that she may be content with her collection of shoes "Imelda Marcos style" - a mistake: IMG 0720

Reactions: lakaelo
No matter how much I get pissed off with it I keep on loading the bloody thing. Play a few rounds then rage quit!!! Some games Im like yep Im getting the hang of this now and then bam nope your still fucked. One of the biggest things that gets me is when you spawn on a platoon mate and then bang your insta killed im like ffs why let me spawn then you fucking stupid game.

Reactions: glenwilson
One of the biggest things that gets me is when you spawn on a platoon mate and then bang your insta killed im like ffs why let me spawn then you fucking stupid game.

That is so true or you get the opposite and discover that selecting a flag (no not A flag) or a squad pal means you spawn a half marathon away and just in time to see one of those houses on wheels go past and not stop even when you shout for a ride and give them a subtle hint with an anti-tank grenade or two and really make sure they know you are there with a couple or rockets out of that gun thing.

Finally, indicated to my master that she may be content with her collection of shoes "Imelda Marcos style" - a mistake:View attachment 3542

Part of your Halloween costume? :eek:

I guess he was boxing and opponent guy is at hospital with broken jaw and ribs. :D

yes, i also recognize that. the squadsystem is really bugged. also if you do your own squad and don´t really know is it open or not. i tried both but it looks like its hard to get other player who joining you. mostly playing alone over a long time. that is a bit strange...

other bug is if you click on "join friend" and you get ingame but the friend squad is full than you are alone and you can not join other squads or even a make your own squad. no clue how this can happend sometimes it looks like the never played there own game before they release it lool

whats your opinion about BF1 so far??

Battlefield 1’s medal system is more punishment than reward

couldnt say it any better. stopped going for the medals after recieveing the hippocrates one because the other four i can do at the moment are pretty shit. why do i have to go for an achievement with shotguns if i dont like them? why should i go for kills in plane when i hate planes?

in the last two days i found some good squads which made playing bf1 more fun.
will jump from squad to squad until i found a good working one in future.
what is the sense of a squad with 2 snipers, another one in plane and the last one with artillery sittin near base???
these situations make me scream: "conquest mode is about taking flags, u idiots!!!"

Reactions: lakaelo
A good example of the medal system being screwed: thought I would give it (BF1) another go. Saw a medal for playing domination. Selected that. Played a few rounds and checked my progress. Oh, no medal there anymore! Then there were people shooting through rocks and walls, I spawned in the middle of the enemy!! That didn't end well. It really needs a lot of work, not just tweeks. Obviously there will be bugs and stuff but this feels it was pushed out no matter if it was really ready. Left to developers programs would never be ready but BF1 feels really rough around the edges.

Reactions: BruceWillii
didnt meet many suspected players until now.
but i dont like most weapons i played so far.
medic weapons is like shootin with peas and no proper automatic weapon.
when i use some iron sights most enemies can run away when i use automatic weapons because
they are hidden behind the fire burst off the weapon takin nearly the whole screen.
i dont know the name of it but the weapon that made me laugh insane was that one with the bullet magazin on top of it.
when u aim the middle of the screen is covered by that bloody magazin :(
then u get good lookin weapons by battlepacks but u cant chose or buy them
(was gettin a golden handgun yesterday after recieving a battlepack as assault, wanted to use it but couldnt choose it in the loadout)

then u get good lookin weapons by battlepacks but u cant chose or buy them
(was gettin a golden handgun yesterday after recieving a battlepack as assault, wanted to use it but couldnt choose it in the loadout)

thats only skins for the weapon. so if you ever get this gun ingame, you can use the skin from the battleback. thats the other joke of this game lol we get weapon skins like little boys lol

thats only skins for the weapon. so if you ever get this gun ingame, you can use the skin from the battleback. thats the other joke of this game lol we get weapon skins like little boys lol
why should we need skins, 95% of my bf4 time i used the same skin for every weapon and vehicle.
What i need is better scopes. yeah i know its ww1 but i got a good scope with the "M1909 Benét–Mercié Telescopic"
why are all other scopes lookin like puke???

by the way. i think snipers are way to overpowered with their one shoot kills. watch youtube videos: they dont even hit the enemies head!....oh .....sry they are called scouts now :)

Please ask me if I'm happy about my decision to abstain from buying this **** game...:D

COCK :tbag::tbag::tbag::tbag: :D:D
--- Post updated ---
why should we need skins, 95% of my bf4 time i used the same skin for every weapon and vehicle.
What i need is better scopes. yeah i know its ww1 but i got a good scope with the "M1909 Benét–Mercié Telescopic"
why are all other scopes lookin like puke???

by the way. i think snipers are way to overpowered with their one shoot kills. watch youtube videos: they dont even hit the enemies head!

same here. i dont use this stupid skins or camos. that what i mean its for kiddies. guess some 13 old is getting amazed by got "look at this coool gun skin"

Last edited:
Reactions: BruceWillii
when i read some other bf1 forums i heard really bad stories about the companion tool.
so i decided not to install it to my mobile.
i wondered why they dont use Battlelog anymore but already found the answer in battlefield.com forum:
because all them kiddies moaned about the browser controlled battlelog.
why the fuck arent they able to provide the loadout in the main menu without being in game?
cant be so hard...

Reactions: glenwilson
when i read some other bf1 forums i heard really bad stories about the companion tool.
so i decided not to install it to my mobile.
i wondered why they dont use Battlelog anymore but already found the answer in battlefield.com forum:
because all them kiddies moaned about the browser controlled battlelog.
why the fuck arent they able to provide the loadout in the main menu without being in game?
cant be so hard...

It is a combination of those sort of things that make it a very hard game to like. To make people have to use an app to change loadout seems just stupid. Not everyone has a phone or tablet. Or, you could have a Windows phone which isn't supported.

Here is the example with the medals. Select domination medal, try and play a game of domination and it disappears!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread