What Will It Be.....

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
On the BF4 server I occasionally see the yellow packet loss indicator appear. I've checked all the network settings, tested all the cables, switches, the modem and router and tried various settings but still get them. Doesn't seem to affect playing and ping is pretty steady. Difficult to test anything else really.

However, the BF1 servers regularly give me a full set network problem indicators:

Server performance
Packet loss
High latency
Latency variation
Low FPS
Refresh rate

Quite often these are red and I get serious lag. Then they go orange and generally disappear. This happens regardless of image quality settings so it can be on low or ultra. Also made sure as little as possible is running in the background too. Can happen on any map, mode, or when in a vehicle or on foot. I'm guessing their servers are having some trouble.

Reactions: BruceWillii
bf1 is running pretty good here. it only gets a bit laggy and stuttering for a few seconds in one or two hours.
bf4 was a mess for me to play some times over the last 6 month or so. laggy like hell over minutes with a ping around 30,
normally in the first half an hour of playing.

Found out with the scouts why they feel over powered. If you press the V key you can change the distance of when they reach their biggest killing power. Either 75/150 or 300 meters. So if you have it set at 300 and shot some one at 75 it wont do full damage hence no 1 shot kill. but if set correctly then thats when you get the 1 shot kills doesnt have to be a head shot either.

looooool this is the best joke ever. :D :D

Reduced the size of the capture volumes on the flags located in the villages, old A & B flag. This is to reduce the amount of building interiors located within the capture area. The change should result in the flags being easier to capture.

so, in the logic of battlefield it is easier to get a flag. in my eyes its more bullshit because you have a smaller range where you can old / camp into so nobody can get the flag. it is more than clearly that its more easy to get a flag if you can flank the flagzone in some corner somewhere so the enemy don´t know where you are because its a bigger flagzone. but no, the reduce the flagzone loool so you can put you tank in there, some guys on the roof and you have a nice fortress. omg....

"PC: Players can now disable aim assist for controllers"
....instead of aim assist for controllers has been removed! :)

they also forget to fix the medal system. dunno what it is good for anyway, except for points.

Last edited:
Reactions: glenwilson
Uh are banned for double posting in forum :)
Watch post 13 of "getting a vehicle" :)

Last edited:
Reactions: glenwilson
Some news why we can't use our caln tags at the moment in bf1:

TheBikingViking

vwmean4w7zwv.png
BF3MOHWBF4BFHBF1
November 28, 2016 8:56AM

Jaskaman wrote:
"So fall patch came, I have to ask why you could not add simple thing as clantags to the patch to show you care a bit about clans already? I do not even want to start to comment about this so called Rent a server program at this thread.... We understand, game sold well but it's not the reason to delay at giving us the features that were already in BF4.... Many of us who bought the game has still hope you give us a proper Rent a server and proper platoon control starting with clantags so do not let us down thank you. But at least the game itself is quite stable...."

First of all, if this thread gets bumped, it will eventually be closed, so please don't do that.

The reason why "clan tags" are not out, is because we want to build a full feature to support it. In the past, you could just set whatever "clan tag" you'd like, regardless of whether or not you actually were in that Platoon. We want to change that and ensure that you actually are in the Platoon in order to use the specific tag.

Reactions: lakaelo
I wonder how they will be able to see who is member in our clan and who is not. Will they check each clan website? Will they call Laka? Where did they get his phone number?....

Users who are viewing this thread