What Will It Be.....

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Until we get a chance to have some hands on time with it I think it will always look like a BF3/4 add-on though not in the same way as Hardline is. With most of the previous BF games you were also getting a step up in PC performance and graphics capabilities whereas most PCs that can play BF4 should be able to play most recent games reasonably well.

With BF1 there isn't going to be the same leap of graphics eye candy unless you are also upgrading to UltraHD. The different old weapons will require a change in style compared to the current selection. I'm glad they are keeping things real (with artistic licence) compared to the way CoD is going and the way that is bleeding loyal players with every update. I got a CoD bundle cheap ages ago and played a little but never found the same fun as I got out of BF3 and BF4. Yes a couple of things like the rail gun crept in within a DLC but they didn't screw up the overall game play.

Some of the game types in BF4 are worth a round or two but I wouldn't play them often or again. Some of the recent BF4 maps are genuinely fun to play on either because of their size or the different terrain. Even some of the TDM maps give you enough room to play but are not too large. They way BF4 has got a lot better and the map designs have been generally very good gives me hope that BF1 will be worth investing in.

I'm sure that initially it will have problems and bugs, that is inevitable with such a complex game. BF4 still has bugs like the odd claymore floating in the air after a building collapsed. You will never remove all bugs. When I programmed pension systems you would test and test and test. It would then get user tested and they would find bugs which were fixed. The system would go live and you would still have bugs found because people manage to find a way to do something you couldn't imagine someone doing. If you now think of a game where you can have 64 players never doing the same thing on the same map you will get problems.

Reactions: lakaelo
what do you expect? sure it will look like BF4 but on a other level. the mainpoint for me is that its not so "vehiclebased" anymore. ok you have tanks, jeeps, planes and so on. but they looks way more balanced. no more technical gadget like radar, surround scan, autorepair and a big point. so farming helis. for my opinion the helis are the biggest probs in the actual game. if you have a decent helipilot on a map so you have not really a big chance to get him down. together with some tankwhores on the same site the game is so unbalanced as fuck.

in BF1 the tanks are limited in speed, view and shooting range. so that is a big plus in my eyes. planes are still good and with the bombing feature also powerfull BUT planes can not hoovering in one corner and clear the hole map from there. they have to fly in circles over the map to get back to the spot and thats always a chance to get cover or that the plane got attacked in any way.

but at the end of the day we can only say how the gameplay is, if we can play the real game. :D

Open beta is available in 31.8 but dont know if its for everyone

I used to go horse riding when I was about 20 (and a little less heavy). There were about 16 horses and people gradually got to choose which one they wanted. The one I always ended up on was like the one below - huge! Despite being like that it always wanted to jump hedges and fences (I don't think I was in control of it at any point) but I never fell off!
Shire

Hmm, yes it's hard to know and I assume they've been thinking a lot about both offering something truly new and still have a "BF" feel. I think one has to play the game to know.

In addition, it's still alpha so it may be tweaked significantly up until launch.

How do you think about that Ultimate Edition?
I ordered the deluxe version and try to find out whats about that aditional Premium Pass for +49,99 EUR ?
Is it only earlier access to Mappacks + Battlepacks ?

Users who are viewing this thread