What Will It Be.....

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
thats probably a long shot mate but you can always hope for it XD

To be 2 weeks earlier may make sense for french, if you remember we need 2 days to the atlantik ocean with tanks ^^
Ok to nasty and not my way of thinking, but it gives a badly grin or ?^^

Ok back to my question, deluxe is enough by now, but what exactly is the difference to ultimate?
Is there anything you get like faster vip server access e.g. ?
Battlepacks you earn enough by playin the game... think I will wait or will not pay for that upgrade...because I still hate that phantom bow story ^^

Last edited:
as far as i know and you can see in my link :D Battlefield 1 Ultimate Edition for PC Download | Origin Games the different between deluxe and ultimate is only the premium pass.

nearly equal feelings here. i am not willing to pay 50.- € more for the ultimate version for something i get nearly a half year later. if the game such good i am hoping for, than i am willing to buy premium later, when the first DLC will released.

Reactions: kyntteri69
Dekuxe Edition, but i don´t buy it in the Origin Store.
At Release there are enough Keyshops with lowered prices.

Same like BF4. I paid at Release with Premium only 80 €.

Played about 45 minutes - looking good!

One question: how do you change zoom to hold RMB to click? Or is it perhaps not possible?

As far as I know the only difference is you get the addons two weeks early and 14 battlepacks, oh and some dogtags

yes, how sam said. the only "advantage" is the 2 weeks earlier access to the DLC´s and the crappy battlepacks / tags and so on.

but it think you will get the 2 weeks earlier also if you buy the premium as standalone after some time. not only if you ordered the ultimate in preorder.

im gonna go for standard version if i can find the Cash X_X

Users who are viewing this thread