Trump/usa Discussion

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
That could be in response to the US sanctions unlikely to be lifted. I'm old enough to remember the cold war and the genuine fear at that time of potential war or attack. Trump and Putin are both capable of escalating things to stupid levels.

Trump cabinet meeting:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: glenwilson
When Pence and Trump's personal lawyer both get lawyers it sort of suggests that something is about to happen. Also, Meuller isn't hiring more investigative legal people he is hiring the USA's top prosecutors. Also, they have been trying to remove Ivanka from all the Trump related shell companies. Many of those have links to Russian organisations. Looks like they are trying to distance her.

883F33E6 F1D9 4EF1 9975 E1B9D6C9F286 DCFB2057 810F 49D5 90B5 08F8C8C1E000

The trouble with most of the media coverage at the moment regarding Trump and Russia is the information and coverage is too vague. The Russians didn't hack the presidential election they attacked the voting registrations at state levels enough to affect the result. ALL of the US Intelligence Community agencies agree on this.

This web site is quite good at explaining some of the other links.

The White House Chronicles - A Guide to Understanding Russiagate

As for Trump there are three strands to the investigation.

1. Collusion with the Russians. This includes a wide range of GOP personnel too including Pence, Sessions etc all who have recently lawyered up. Kushner was particularly involved in this particularly on the data side.
  2. Obstruction of justice. Though this applies mainly to Trump, some of the Trumpsters are also included.
  3. Corruption and money laundering. This includes all the Trump family with the possible exceptions of Tiffany and Barron. The Trumps have so many Russian connections and much of the Trump properties have been purchased by Russians it is extreme. Trump sold a house in Florida for $40+million to a Russian friend who sold it 2 years later for $80+million without ever moving in. That is why the tax returns are important.
There is a big possibility that all of the Trump family could find themselves wearing orange jump suits and using plastic cutlery for the money laundering and corruption charges alone let alone any consequences of the treason charges. Could be time to get out the:popcorn:

https://sherman.house.gov/sites/sherman.house.gov/files/SHERMA_017_xml.pdf

This draft impeachment from a congressman indicates felonies. Doesn't have any dates yet but does show people are thinking about it. The investigation team is being set up in a way similar to those used for mob/mafia investigations. Trump is known to have significant ties to the mob. When the mob callled a New York wide strike the only construction that continued was that of Trump tower. :whistle:

Eric was in Scotland yesterday opening a golf course. There was some protestors. NSFW and viewer discretion advised before viewing.

Attachments

• D0E69EDF-4B47-45FF-8959-21A336DEFCF7.jpg
    D0E69EDF-4B47-45FF-8959-21A336DEFCF7.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 0
The thing is that whilst Trump gets the abuse and headlines the depth of the corruption and treason is so deep within the GOP and administration. I would like to see Farage get done as well as he is also a puppet of Putin.
The amount of information various nations hold on them is interesting.

patribotics

No sources are listed but most of the information on that site usually gets to the mainstream media in about 4 weeks.

It would be nice if all politicians instead of looking at things from their own political views would also think what is best for the people of their country and the country as a whole as their are so many damaging policies about.

If Trump didn't hate Obama so much he might receive less hate. If Obama cured cancer Trump would order the cure to be destroyed!!

Last edited:
You ca say what you want about the Trump vs. CNN tweet, I had to laugh about it :D

Someone on Fox News "Even if the POTUS is clinically insane, it doesn't mean he can't do his job..." (regarding the 25th amendment on how a president's health affects their ability to be a president).

Last edited:
So the Putin Trump meeting is soon. Putin once brought a black lab to a meeting with Merkle because he knew that she was afraid of dogs. So is he going to wear a really big pair of gloves to their meeting? :)

Donnie: Have I been doing OK?
Vlad: Da
Donnie: Can I have the pee pee tape now?
Vlad: Damn, I must have left it in my other trousers...

Reactions: Mr.X
Obviously these have been cherry picked but if you ignore the republican tag it does make you wonder about some of the logic and some of their reasoning.

Last edited:
God that was horrible.

Haha the fat guy was honest and even realised he was backwards... :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread