Trump/usa Discussion

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
So it seems the majority has just concerns how to get rid of Trump but nearly no one has concerns about how press/media/left-wing-partys force their democracy and beat up everyone who has another opinion....
To be honest, for me this is more dangerous than a egomaniac Trump!

Reactions: Deleted member 432
I don't understand how have they tried to force their democracy or beat up everyone?

No? You don't see/read it everyday in the press?! Everyone who has another opinionen gets "bullied" is stupid or a Nazi. (Here a singer who made a government critical song is beaten up by the press, whilst on another side a reporter can call a women of AFD-Party a Nazi Bitch. Or Le Penn is called from the press" a spawn of hell" and other things. Daily to see/hear/read. Thats legit?
Or in Trumps case every tiny little thing, even its f.e who he shaked the hand or not or what he or his daughter weared, is pushed in the press to a eclat.
Come on thats all obviously..

Last edited:
Just generally right wing parties in the UK get nothing but praise in the press.. so I don't see it that much

Just generally right wing parties in the UK get nothing but praise in the press.. so I don't see it that much
Ok then there seems to be "local" differences in reporting.
But global reportings about Trump should be everywhere the same?!
I am not a "supporter" of right wing partys. But in a democracy everyone is allowed to say his opinion. Thats democracy. And to get rid of these peopl by beating them up in press or silence them, insulting them has nothing to do with democracy.
Like I said, majority seems to find that legit to ge rid of right wing partys or people like Trump. But they seem to forgett that thats the way how only left wing or right wing controlled countrys/dictatorships arised.

Last edited:
In the UK UKIP gets what seems to be a lot of air time for a party that has no parliamentary representation. Farage despite being unelected in numerous elections still gets a lot of air time in the current election. He has dodgy links to Russia and the same 'friends' as Trump.

Trump is POTUS. He is PRESIDENT. As president, regardless of whether he likes someone or not there are protocols to follow. Personally if he comes to the UK I would like to see him transported in the back of a refuse truck but protocols mean that he will still be afforded the respect that the leader of a foreign country regardless of who that person is. The Queen or anyone else he meets will treat him with the respect his position requires them to give. That is because he is the president. That should be the same respect that leaders visiting the US. You have to respect the position even if you have no respect for the person. Yet Trump doesn't do that - he has so little respect for some leaders that he dishonours not just himself but also the position he holds.

For me Trump lost any of the nano-particle of respect when he started insulting the disabled during his election campaign. He has no respect for anyone except himself. Even Fox News, who are normally blind to his indiscretions are gradually becoming critical. He decides to look like a cheesy puff with hair that is well... We all make judgements about peoples appearance rightly or wrongly. Women get abused over making "wrong" fashion choices (in the same way Airburst users get abuse). However, as Trump has made racially tinged personal attacks on many people, attacks on women because they don't have looks to his standard, mocks disabilities and so on. If he can do that then he cannot get annoyed when people make judgments about him or his appearance. The FBI has taken no action on the Clinton emails yet he still goes on about it. How about the lies he spread about Obama being a Kenyan Muslim - all absolute lies yet he dismisses it like it was a joke.

In the UK there are some newspapers that are journalistically challenged to such a degree that I'm surprised they can legally call themselves journalists. They literally make-up stories that are lies. However, there are decent journalists out there and they are part of the checks and balances process. Those journalists are the ones that uncover the like of Watergate and Jimmy Saville. They do the stuff that is risky but uncovers the truth. There are some of those that are probably working on Trump's story.

There is a lot of evidence already in the public domain that at least make Tump and/or his cronies warrant scrutiny. The continual lying from a his team on even simple things is either because they never verify any information and have taken something on face value or because they really are just lying and hoping that nobody will notice. All governments hide information but few go out of their way to lie and mislead in the way that the current US administration is doing.

Yes, there may be no Russian ties though Flynn obviously cannot be ignored. There may not be any Russian money. There may not be any pee-pee tapes. But, Trump and his administration and GOP are not exactly doing a good job of not acting like there is a cover-up. Firing Comey and Yates certainly has the smell of cover up even if there isn't one to be seen. The constant protestation of innocence and the "but Clinton" is like that of a 5 year old child deflecting blame on a sibling.

Washington Post: We are going to print this (about conversation about Trump being paid by Putin).
Paul Ryan: Never happened.
Washington Post: We have a transcript.
Paul Ryan: It is false, never happened.
Washington Post: "We have a tape"
Paul Ryan: It was a joke

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
Reactions: lakaelo
Washington Post: We are going to print this (about conversation about Trump being paid by Putin).
Paul Ryan: Never happened.
Washington Post: We have a transcript.
Paul Ryan: It is false, never happened.
Washington Post: "We have a tape"
Paul Ryan: It was a joke

So why always "we are going to, we will..."
Why don't they just release the tape if they have it?!
Strange that someone is so accused just by hearsay....

Anyway they will find something to impeach him, you just have to dig deep and long enough and you will find something....

So bye bye Mr.Trump :cigar:

Not saying it right method but I guess it is to demonstrate that they are not being open or honest.

If you are I were accused of a crime you would try and gather evidence or information to prove that you were innocent. You would allow police/authorities access and so on to investigate to help rule you out as a suspect.

If you read any training on criminal investigations when suspects start lying even over small details they then start having to lie more to corroborate the original lie. They refuse access to information, devices, and so on thinking that will hinder the investigations or stop them being a suspect. They also subtlety deflect on to others and so on. Inevitably it doesn't work. The current administration has doing all of these things. That is not proof of guilt but it isn't exactly we are innocent what information do you need either. If you are investigating and you are getting these road blocks it won't stop you, it probably makes you more tenacious in your investigation. Trump may indeed be innocent and unaware.

Flynn told the transition team that he had links to Turkey and Russia. Yet Pence, head of the transition team is claiming he didn't know. Though possible, for someone who is about to be given the NSA role that seems unlikely it wasn't pushed that far up.

Thought this was brilliant. Not because it is Trump but that someone has enough artistic skill to envision the use of a banana and cold meats to create a portrait that is recognisable. I can just imagine someone at art school looking at their packed lunch and thinking "I'm not hungry so I think I can make a portrait out of this."

358E9E52 A874 4B44 841E DD2EEBC72020

Also wtf is this, I seriously think something is wrong with him

Regardless of any political views it is hard not to look at Trump's behaviour as not normal. He may be used to being the alpha male in the Trump organisation and it may be accepted there. However, in the outside world you have to accept people don't have the same views as you and bullying tactics don't achieve anything long term. There are many sources that say his upbringing was dominated by his father which may have influenced his own attitude to people especially as it is unlikely that he has had the same life experiences that normal (those not raised in an extremely well-off family). There are too many times that he produces a word salad or just looks lost like an elderly person who suddenly realises they have no idea where they are. Having so many people around you all the time probably disguises this.

Whilst previous presidents have made gaffs, Bush Jr. for example they have been nowhere near the level of Trump. Pre-internet presidents (and politicians in general) were less likely to be under the same scrutiny because information sources were less available. In recent times, there are so many sources of information and archives that any politician or person can be fact checked easily.

I think Trump will resign at some point citing personal reasons or something like that in the hope that it will halt the investigations in to him, his family, the GOP, and the rest of the campaign team. The potential crimes are probably too serious for that to happen though.

Update: after some further reading it appears that Trump's world is very binary. Either you have won or you lost. Everything is based on that. Even when blatantly false everything about him is being better than someone else. This can be seen by the 'I had more people at the inauguration than...' 'I won the popular vote...' and so on. In Trump Towers nobody will correct him and say 'well Obama had more attendees than you' or they will be looking for another job. The media is contradicting facts that he is being told and that is probably why the fake news things started. People trying to suck up to him and then having to say the same in front of cameras.

Last edited:
Btw, what "happened" to the North Korea Crisis? 4 weeks back media reported like WW3 is comming and now you hear nothing anymore ?!

Btw, what "happened" to the North Korea Crisis? 4 weeks back media reported like WW3 is comming and now you hear nothing anymore ?!

Wow, don't you understand. :) Over here there was a "royal" wedding to cover where they can take photos of her backside in the wedding dress and in the same "news"paper show a picture of a pervert taking photos of a woman's backside in a supermarket! Top of the range hypocrisy.

Sun1 Sun2

What do you mean that NATO is in crisis, there are terrorist attacks or there is an election? Nah, front page is a woman's backside!!!

Part of the reason I gave up watching the news on TV or reading papers is that they all have their own agenda depending on who owns them. If someone says x gives you cancer the media reporting is normally so floored it is ridiculous. I prefer to go and read the studies and form my own opinion. Same for political stuff, read as much as you can from varied sources and then form an opinion.

Anyway, it is nearly Friday!

Users who are viewing this thread