Trump/usa Discussion

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
People shouldn't protest against Trump to publish his taxes, this is so unimportant at the moment. They should protest aginst the US warfare!!!
And that with all they have because this is the most dangerous Situation we have since ages!!!
I still can't belive that they do something such stupid!!!

why do you think he run is election withthe slogan "america first" ?!? because a lot of the americans don´t even know whats going on in the world or they don´t even care. maybe the newssituation in the US being part of this.

Reactions: glenwilson
I hate to use the word stupid but that is how I would describe some Americans. When holiday we had stopped and were in a restaurant. A family next to us realised we had different accents and asked "where are you from?"

Us: Falkirk (we gave them a freebie on that one).
Them: :woot:
Us: Scotland
Us: United Kingdom
Us: Europe
Us: Not from the USA
Them: (y)

Had that so many times. Worn a San Diego sweatshirt, constantly asked if I am from San Diego and they are perplexed when you say Scotland. They have even asked why are you wearing that then. When in Alabama we were chatting to people and they were asking why we were there. There were a few things we wanted to see. They said they like to travel and had visited 6 of the US states. We have done over half and they were shocked. Many Americans have no idea what is going on and their news coverage tends to be very insular.

Had many of those now protesting voted we wouldn't be in this position.

The tax returns in themselves are unimportant to some extent. They do have the potential to reveal more of his lies though. He said he would release them and hasn't. It is another weapon to use against him in the effort to get him removed from office. Like most of his campaign and comments it is a series of out out and out lies. Not just a white lies or fibs, so many of his are of the "pants on fire" level. It is hard to find anything he does that he hasn't complained about Obama doing. Trump is just really out of his depth and definitely shouldn't be near any weapons. The people around him will never argue against him. Having a hand bag seller and son-in-law as advisors is ridiculous too.

Hopefully the FBI will have enough evidence to get rid of him and hopefully soon. That will do a lot for the world too. Not sure how Pence would be any better though. All of them seem to have some weird stuff going on. Pence's beliefs are truly out there and difficult to understand in a modern world. At least he has political experience. Hopefully, when the US votes in 2018 they come to their senses and vote out republicans or at least temper the dominant position they have.

As an aside, I hate that Trump has demanded he has a ride in the Queen's golden state carriage when he visits in October. Hope it rains so he can have a golden shower. :D

Reactions: General_Misery
US Democrates are not much better what warfare concerns btw.
But Trump always said that he won't go that way, that he won't "play " the world police. And I seriously had the hope the warfare would end. And now he's doing the opposite. Whoever told him to do that?! But serious everyone should protest against that warfare or we have WW3 comming!
And I don't give a fuck what "secret" interests are behind that warfare!
Stupid itiots in to many governments !

Last edited:
Reactions: glenwilson
US Democrates are not much better what warfare concerns btw.
But Trump always said that he won't go that way, that he won't "play " the world police. And I seriously had the hope the warfare would end. And now he's doing the opposite. Whoever told him to do that?! But serious everyone should protest against that warfare or we have WW3 comming!
And I don't give a fuck what "secret" interests are behind that warfare!
Stupid itiots in to many governments !

Yes

the problem are the guys, or better say it, the plotical layer, behind the guy in front. if clinton done it instead of trump, i think there was 99% no different in the political decisions we had now. so no big difference between democrats or republicans. in my eyes this in no democracy anymore because you can only vote between 2 parties and there is not really a opposition.
so if the kapitalism and warlike hardliners are in the thinktank of both parties, they will win, this way or that way.

Last edited:
I think Trump thought he could run America in the same way as his companies. Some of the infrastructure could be similar but when you get to diplomacy and dealing with the likes of N. Korea you need more experience and people with those skills. Not your daughter and yes men.

With the republicans having both house and senate there are no checks and balances to stop the stupid stuff getting through.

I would rather have a country run by politicians with experience than a bloke who thinks "I could do that".

Reactions: FortunaMagica
LE4FyLF.jpg

This is from an interview with Trump. It looks more like a poor effort from Google translate rather than a world leader.

“Well he said, you’ll be the greatest president in the history of, but you know what, I’ll take that also, but that you could be. But he said, will be the greatest president but I would also accept the other. In other words, if you do your job, but I accept that. Then I watched him interviewed and it was like he never even was here. It’s incredible. I watched him interviewed a week later and it’s like he was never in my office. And you can even say that.”

People shouldn't protest against Trump to publish his taxes, this is so unimportant at the moment. They should protest aginst the US warfare!!!
And that with all they have because this is the most dangerous Situation we have since ages!!!
I still can't belive that they do something such stupid!!!
its like a throwback to the 80's and reagans aggresive politics back then, no less than 3 times it got close to nuclear war back then X_X

Politicians, regardless of their parties and their views are generally eloquent speakers. Even the most obnoxious people like Farage are able to put an argument or point across in understandable manner (ignoring how stupid or horrid the argument may be).

If you read the Associated Press interview with Trump it is truly alarming how he is completely unable to answer a question without rambling and producing a word salad. Yes, politicians rarely answer a question and twist it to put across a point that they want to. Even in these forums were English is a second language and there are grammar and spelling errors the discussion and meaning can be understood.

But Trump seems to have the abilities of a very elderly person (70 is not old nowadays) with mental issues. Ignoring his lies this is quite disturbing as it could potentially lead to him being manipulated by those around him if his memory is so poor that he cannot finish a sentence without asking an aide what he was talking about. That is why everyone should be worried about him.

Reactions: FortunaMagica
The press/Media bring up one thing after the other against Trump. And that without evidence, not one! I have no doupt they will do that as long until they get rid of him. And why they do it, because Trump is not their marionette.
I don't want to know what shifty/shady things former Presidents did, wich were hushed up...
This is a manhunt and they will hunt him down...
As Trump hater you might find that ok, but as democratic person you can't, because this is just anti democratic.
You also could abolish democracy because only to tolerate what "left wing people" wants, is not democratic.
There might be better candidates for president, but that is not the right way....
(In Europe same thing is going on against "right wing partys". They can do what ever they want, everything they say or do is "false and insulting" but from the other side they get bullied, insulted, always reported about them in a bad way and thats ok?!)
Don't get me wrong I am not on anyones side but you can't find that ok...

Last edited:
This article in the Washington Post (hopefully the link is OK for everyone) is by a biographer who had significant access to Trump. There are a lot of points that give an incite in to why Trump is Trump. It explains why he remains a child and a bully and has never developed any of the emotional characteristics that most of us do as you get older and hopefully wiser.

"In the hundreds of Trump’s phone calls I listened in on with his consent, and the dozens of meetings I attended with him, I can never remember anyone disagreeing with him about anything. The same climate of fear and paranoia appears to have taken root in his White House."

The quote above is OK for someone running their own company but when leading a country you cannot know everything. You need advice and input but if you are surrounded by yes men you end up eventually screwing up. I have had to work with people like this, it never ends well for anyone.

Perspective | I wrote ‘The Art of the Deal’ with Trump. His self-sabotage is rooted in his past.

Reactions: General_Misery
Who is joining the bet that this moron will not complete his 4 years ?
I mean....just remember what happened last night in Sweden... :D

It is likely the investigations will continue into 2018. Two are investigative and one is criminal. Unless someone produces some damning evidence he will continue but even then his ego would stop him from resigning. Pence is even weirder with some of his views being "unconventional" at best. He won't have a lunch with a female colleague because of "temptation".

However, will Trump get out of Saudi Arabia when he visits soon?

Users who are viewing this thread