Trump/usa Discussion

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
So Manafort has been jailed because his witness tampering meant his bail was revoked.

Trump then says: “Wow, what a tough sentence for Paul Manafort, who has represented Ronald Reagan, Bob Dole and many other top political people and campaigns. Didn’t know Manafort was the head of the Mob. What about Comey and Crooked Hillary and all of the others? Very unfair!”

He hasn’t had a trial yet so there is no sentence. Also nobody has said he was the head of the mob.

I understand that opinions on Trump vary but it is hard to understand why his lies are not question more. I cannot imagine most European governments tolerating it.

Reactions: lakaelo
Ugly ....only thing I can say about this guy. But at least he Chose a Lady with nice boobs like Stormy Daniels :D

Ugly ....only thing I can say about this guy. But at least he Chose a Lady with nice boobs like Stormy Daniels :D

Karen McDougal is better. Or even Shera Bechard (Broidy is taking the fall for Trump with that one).

I still cannot wait for the Trump / Kellyanne Conway lovechild news... that kid would be a teal looker.

The face you pull when someone at your rally shows a picture of you with Jeffery Epstein. Must have touched a nerve.

31BB95C1 3C63 40BA 8D8C D8F29FE0AC73

After Trumps appearance in a previous video when he was in Moscow for Miss World and the alleged pee pee tape was created, is this a reminder for Trump that they have stuff on him? Either way they seem to be trolling him bigly.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Saw this and read the sub headline “...women problems.” And thought the bit under that was what he was suffering from - cock burn! :D Seems to be the author’s pseudonym.

3F0FFB57 BC62 49CB 927A 46661472DF33

After that Trump and Putin meeting hullabaloo i have to say most people are blind, deaf and braindead if they dont see how desperately evil globalists try remove Trump. Its so obvious how globalist/liberal controlled media works like an artillery shooting lies, half truths and twisted facts all day and its continued years in row. No matter what he does, its always wrong. If he trys negotiate with Putin hes traitor, if he would talk more aggressive way people would cry hes war mongering and igniting WW3. Im so sick to all that hypocricy how people and even magazines publishes pics what compare Trump with a pig and people have angry baby Trump balloons. What if somebody publishes Obama and a chimp comparison pic or banana munching Obama chimp balloons? Then exactly same thing would be judged and everybody would pretty much collapse becouse of dehydration after all crying about it. I dont think Trump is perfect president or good person, but i think he is smaller bad than globalists. Im just wondering that how brainwashed most of the people are if they dont see that hypocricy and witch hunt going on.

:facepalm: x 100000000000000000

Sorry for ranting but i really think that is ridiculous how whole world bullies Trump and acts like hypocrites....

Last edited by a moderator:
After that Trump and Putin meeting hullabaloo i have to say most people are blind, deaf and braindead if they dont see how desperately evil globalists try remove Trump. Its so obvious how globalist/liberal controlled media works like an artillery shooting lies, half truths and twisted facts all day and its continued years in row. No matter what he does, its always wrong. If he trys negotiate with Putin hes traitor, if he would talk more aggressive way people would cry hes war mongering and igniting WW3. Im so sick to all that hypocricy how people and even magazines publishes pics what compare Trump with a pig and people have angry baby Trump balloons. What if somebody publishes Obama and a chimp comparison pic or banana munching Obama chimp balloons? Then exactly same thing would be judged and everybody would pretty much collapse becouse of dehydration after all crying about it. I dont think Trump is perfect president or good person, but i think he is smaller bad than globalists. Im just wondering that how brainwashed most of the people are if they dont see that hypocricy and witch hunt going on.

:facepalm: x 100000000000000000

Sorry for ranting but i really think that is ridiculous how whole world bullies Trump and acts like hypocrites....

thats politic :sneaky: same way the main media is trying to "manipulate" in every other case too. hopefully the press/media sites are even so some media is reporting it from there view and the other media from the other. so when you put it together you have a little intersection where is a bit of truth.

All media will have some bias particularly printed press as the owners will have an agenda as to how news is presented. Certainly here it can be seen in the way news is reported in newspapers and their political bias.

Russia isn’t a problem. It is the regime that is in place which is corrupt and only exists to make Putin and his oligarchs richer and richer. It isn’t as though Russia as a whole are feeling the benefit either. For such a large country their GDP is a lot less than many other minor country states.

Trump and the republicans in the US are doing the same and basically just lining their own pockets.

Trump though is driven by his narcissistic personality disorder and that drives everything about him and it will eventually get so bad for him. The Helsinki farce was greeted with such disdain and mocking he must have been raging. He probably expected to be welcomed back with adoration and praise but was disappointed. Even state TV, Fox News were railing against what he did and that must have really hit him in the nuts.

Being pro or anti Trump, Putin, May, Merkel is fine as long as peoplehave thought it through and then made a choice. The problem is in the US is that many that support Trump only do so because he legitimises their racist views. The following of Trump is more cult like than based on critical thinking. Even when they are losing their jobs it is still all “Yay Trump”. That makes no sense.

Regardless of Trumps politics I personally think he is an awful human. The pee pee tape won’t be nice but the others that will come out will destroy him and his family.

I don't think it's even a pee tape, more the fact Putin can ruin him and his family as they're the only ones who will finance him now days.

Reactions: General_Misery

Users who are viewing this thread