Trump/usa Discussion

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
While not proven completely (I feel personally it's just starting with Flynn)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Ohhh that's a weird preview

Reactions: Eliton
What really annoys me is that you get thousands protesting yet it wouldn't have taken many people getting out there and voting to avoid him getting elected in the first place. I'm not saying Clinton would have been great but Trump always looks as though he is just staying afloat and hasn't got a clue. The Japanese and Canadian visits are a good examples.

The amount of factual inconsistencies that Spicer and Conway spout make any thing they say be questioned. The bathrobe thing is trivial but a good example. To say he doesn't own one and has never worn one is just stupid as there is undeniable proof he has worn one. The Flynn episode is another example. There is no consistency with what they say. If they all stuck to one story, right or wrong, but they don't they all say different things as though they have never spoke to each other.

Trump was elected on the mandate that he was different and wouldn't appoint people from the establishment. What has he done? Appointed people have bought their positions, DeVos for example or others that nobody would touch and for good reason.

I personally think that Trump is out of his depth and has been manipulated all the way along by people who would have no chance of initially getting the nomination themselves and then getting elected. It is the folk like Bannon and the others that are manipulating Trump. If Trump does get impeached, though I think he would resign before that could happen, what would Pence be like and who his VP would be. Wouldn't then take much to get rid of him and have an unelected President and VP in place.

Watching this from a distance doesn't mean we are unaffected. The bill that has proposed the closure of the Environmental Protection Agency is stunning. That could affect everyone globally if there is no overseer of pollution and other environmental factors.

Mr XXX / SEX Leader just read your Daily Sheeple and obey how you should think and feel. :D Better tolerant people wants give more power to banks/financial elite, give away independence of their home countries and make western world sink to level of developing countries. If somebody wants that your people and future generations can live their lifes in free safe country, they are dumb hicks and racists. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Mr.X
in my eyes it also a big political tactic behind this. one political "weapon" is, to make you opponent dubious. they tried this also in the periode before the vote and made the same as now. hunt off everything to show "this donald guy is just a stupid racist, selfacting moron". this hadn´t worked to the people before because they are such pissed by the old establishment that they voted for trump just to get some new and "fresh" ideas. no one had foreseen that.

now they are not done with there work and still trying to show the people "look, what a stupid president you have voted for". this will have the effect that some people will only see that he is doing shit and the good parts / changes will not been seen or noticed.

Reactions: Mr.X
So now after Trump claimed to be monitored by the FBI they come out again with that Russia storry and talk about impeachment of Trump.
So thats what's happens when you say something against a intelligence...
( How was that joke: I laughed, my wife laughed, the Echo dot laughed..)
They have no evidence, nothing and claim out such a accusation to their president??!!
Even Trump haters must find that strange if they would be honest!

I have no doubt the so called democrates will do everything to reach the Trump impeachment to get the "democracy" they want!
Whatever they now will conjure out of the hat, I will strongly have doubts...
And btw when you dig deep enough you will find dirt by most of the Politicians!

I can't hear that crap anymore and just say good night democracy............and my Echo dot answered: Goodnight

Last edited:
Reactions: glenwilson
Didn't he claim to be monitored by Obama (as in he asked GCHQ to monitor him?)

If you just look at Trump and what he does and has done there is a lot of things he does that indicate he is way out of his depth. The tweet below is a good example. POTUS Trump tweets about yesterday's events. Then TRump Trump tweets and thanks his other self for caring so much! Is that something normal people do?

He also is so disrespectful too. He shakes the hand of the Japanese PM who he wasn't supposed to and then ignores Merkel's. Then you have a handbag sales woman at all the meetings. I can imagine the response if Merkel or May turned up with their family members to meetings.

Regardless of the denials of tapping from the CIA, FBI and GCHQ Trump got the idea it had happened from a TV program. The job he has is one where you have a lot of assets at your disposal but you get information off the TV but then also claim it is fake news.

IMG 1681 837A48E2 49C4 49DC 8076 C878DC419AF9 A3513C7D 1DBD 45CD 9E9A 06ACCA20C8DD
--- Post updated ---
If you just look at Trump and what he does and has done there is a lot of things he does that indicate he is way out of his depth. The tweet below is a good example. POTUS Trump tweets about yesterday's events. Then TRump Trump tweets and thanks his other self for caring so much! Is that something normal people do?

He also is so disrespectful too. He shakes the hand of the Japanese PM who he wasn't supposed to and then ignores Merkel's. Then you have a handbag sales woman at all the meetings. I can imagine the response if Merkel or May turned up with their family members to meetings.

Regardless of the denials of tapping from the CIA, FBI and GCHQ Trump got the idea it had happened from a TV program. The job he has is one where you have a lot of assets at your disposal but you get information off the TV but then also claim it is fake news.

What a great post Glen! :)

Didn't he claim to be monitored by Obama (as in he asked GCHQ to monitor him?)
Thats Fake News...Next question! :p

Yes, but the FBI chief gave the answer because those accusations would also be against FBI. (Whyever?)
He rejected Trumps accusations....
But according to reports a higher Congress member confirmed that at least Trumps election team was monitored "accidentally" (yeah accidentally, for sure!)

But the point is, hey it's more than obviously that they just wanna get rid of Trump!

And come on, that he retweeted his post and didn't gave Merkel his handshak proves only that he is an egomanic guy with maybe bad manners...

Last edited:
But what if he hates the intelligence services because he knows they have information on links to Russia, like Paul Manafort living in Trump Tower since 2006 whilst alleged to also working for a Russian billionaire to "advance the interests of Russian President Vladimir Putin a decade ago and proposed an ambitious political strategy to undermine anti-Russian opposition across former Soviet republics."

But what if he hates the intelligence services because he knows they have information on links to Russia, like Paul Manafort living in Trump Tower since 2006 whilst alleged to also working for a Russian billionaire to "advance the interests of Russian President Vladimir Putin a decade ago and proposed an ambitious political strategy to undermine anti-Russian opposition across former Soviet republics."
But what if the intelligence hates Trump? It's all about the point of view ;)And the Manfort thing you pointed at is like the Jeff Sessions case. They accused him to have had relations to russia. He was Senator and foreignpolicy Consultant at this time, so people in those positions have contact to many foreign statesman. It's like you would accuse a doctor to have relations/contact to pharma referents!

At least noone of us knows who's right and who's wrong, but something strange is going on...

Last edited:
If the FBI hated Trump then why would they re-investigate Clinton again just before the polls and then absolve her again? That had a sufficient effect on the result to at least be an influence if not force the result.

We have politicians that I disagree with politically but you can still admire as a person and for what they stand for. We also have politicians that change their minds or fail to do things that they said they were going to do. We also have people (Farage for example) are completely odious. The view here is that people voted for Trump as someone who would be different and not having any political experience have an alternative view and approach. What people seem to have got is a person who isn't the same as professional politicians but still as bad and probably worse than many by filling their pockets and those of their friends.

Wouldn't surprise me if:
  • the pee video was released soon so that Pence will be put in place and then whoever will be VP. That is probably the long term plan
  • he can't keep his hands to himself and does a Clinton and gets caught with an intern (or just to ruin your day Kellyann Conway) :)
  • he has a sudden "heart attack"
  • all the Russian stuff is true and so many people are implicated they ask Oprah to take over for a while

Wouldn't surprise me if:
  • the pee video was released soon so that Pence will be put in place and then whoever will be VP. That is probably the long term plan
  • he can't keep his hands to himself and does a Clinton and gets caught with an intern (or just to ruin your day Kellyann Conway) :)
  • he has a sudden "heart attack"
  • all the Russian stuff is true and so many people are implicated they ask Oprah to take over for a while
All possible, all possible :D

Whoever from his consultancy told Trump to attack Syria and now to menace NorthKorea is either a megalomaniac or the biggest fool ever.
You shouldn't menace NorthKorea. They have a short fuse and I have no doubts they will push the big red button if they get attacked or think they will.

Last edited:
As that quote said, to bomb Syria to stop Syria bombing Syria is just stupid. Maybe the tomahawks were approaching their best before date or Trump invested in Raytheon. The whole thing makes little sense except that he is now in the Republican "I've started a war" club which seems compulsory for them. North Korea are as unstable as the waves of the sea. It wouldn't take much to set them off.

Trump's inner circle of advisors seem to be either family or batshit crazy folk and not the sort of people who are likely to give genuine, useful and practical advice and more likely to say yes to any crazy ideas that pop into his head. How is his daughter and son-in-law going to have the balls to say no to him (once you get past the issue of them being in their positions in the first place)?

So much of what he says in well in to the pants on fire region of honesty. How long before he claims responsibility for getting Bin Laden? :) If you have a trawl through Trump's twitter feed he is doing everything that he said Obama and others shouldn't be doing except super-sizing everything.

USA sends war ships and menace NKorea with war! Nuts, this is NUTS!

People shouldn't protest against Trump to publish his taxes, this is so unimportant at the moment. They should protest aginst the US warfare!!!
And that with all they have because this is the most dangerous Situation we have since ages!!!
I still can't belive that they do something such stupid!!!

Users who are viewing this thread