Trump/usa Discussion

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
New press bloke says that if the Russians hacked the US election they are so good nobody would know. When asked and pressed on his source he says it was Trump!!! :eek:

Is it me or ar the people I the photo the ones you see in cults or are being kept hostage? Is this at a serial killer school? Very uncanny valley. I don't like commenting on people's appearance but the woman behind his left ear is really, er, different. Looks like Nike has the correct comment.

84E5E2DA 4E9E 4A8E 960C F48AB42D63E5 C270D6A2 6078 4DC8 A8AB 5C28FD82354F CD443E14 6740 416A B84B 6A3B8627EB3D

Most people who voted for Trump are racist bigots who hate anyone different from themselves many of us try everyday to fight against Trump. Just don't think he speaks for the majority of us he is Putin's puppet and most of us know it

Good to hear from you and hope things are improving for you.

I can understand why people would vote for him as being someone not from politics and so on. What I cannot understand is that the people who voted and still support are unlikely to be the ones that benefit from the tax breaks and are very likely to be the ones affected by the healthcare and other changes.

Though the Russia debacle is big there are a couple of stories that haven't surfaced in mainstream media that should put the final nail in. The mistress in Florida won't help but another one will be hard to dismiss.

:eek: Bannon was asked if he does try to autofellate: "No comment". It is becoming more and more like an HBO series. Wonder if there will be a red wedding?

Last edited:
Scaramucci's dismissal is impressive. Technically he was never Communications Director as he was fired before his official start date. That has to be some sort of record!

I know we have had a bit of a discussion on here about fake news and mainstream media in this thread. I know that each broadcaster and print media outlet will have their own agenda and that will bias their reporting of news. Fox's distortion of facts is pretty amazing in the way they literally edit things like Trump Jr's email chain to exclude any mention of Russia. Fox are even worse with alt-facts than the White House communication dept. and that says something. Other networks are definitely less positive to Trump and the administration in general and in some ways too susceptible to spending too much time on the new drama that happens each day than the normal reporting that you get with any government. There are far more important international situations that are being ignored. A lot of this is Trump's own fault because he isn't doing his job. Tweeting policy is just stupid and ignores all the processes.

What all of them (Mainstream Media) are guilty of is being scared to actually report news in an impartial way. There is one story that is being sat on by many outlets because they seem to be afraid to report it. There are court documents that indicate that certain crimes were committed. The case was voluntarily dismissed without prejudice which, I think, means that it could be resubmitted. There is no statute of limitations on the alleged crimes. The declaration document is not easy reading. The case was voluntarily dropped after Jane Doe and her family received death threats that appeared sufficiently real in nature.

Link to US court archive
Doe v. Trump et al | United States Courts Archive

Jane Doe Declaration
Doe v. Trump et al Docket Item 1.1 | United States Courts Archive

Whilst the above is 'old news'. The 'Maria' named in the declaration is not dead as was previously suspected. She has come forward and has given an interview on video to a US broadcaster that corroborates the Jane Doe statement. Apparently this has not been broadcast because of some legal considerations. Obviously there is no way to determine if either Jane Doe or Maria are telling the truth - that would be for any court to decide.

Their were enough suspicions about Bill Cosby in the US and Jimmy Saville in the UK but nobody was prepared to stick their hand up and believe those raising concerns and start asking questions until a lot of people had suffered. Is the same thing happening with Trump. Are the MSM too afraid to step up and report this as news and let courts decide? Certainly seems that way.

Conciousness of Guilt is a legal doctrine where subconsciously someone will give indications of guilt in their actions or what they say. A lot of Trump's tweets could certainly be interpreted as showing signs of guilt by deflecting or answering questions that haven't been asked thus triggering an interest as to why he said something. If you are interested there is a paper where this is discussed.

http://digitalcommons.law.yale.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=5764&context=fss_papers

The document below is for a case just filed against Fox. Seth Rich's murder has been a subject on Fox and particularly Hannity's show were they are basically touting stories and misinformation saying that Rich was the source of the WikiLeaks Clinton emails and was murdered by the Democrats. Wheeler (a police detective was investigating the murder) is claiming that the Fox reporter, PI were in constant contact with Trump, Spicer and Bannon in advance of the May 16, 2017 story being released and were attempting to blame Rich for the leaks instead of the Russians. If this is the case then it would appear that they have been trying to cover-up what has been going on for sometime now. It also suggests that Fox are almost a state TV channel if Trump and the administration are having a say in what stories are being broadcast.

DGJU cKWAAAUYGc

The full document can be found here: https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/3904060/Wheeler-Filed-Complaint-1.pdf

Last edited:
This photo was taken at Camp David last night. It is worth zooming in because it looks like nobody is pleased to be there. Unless they are forcing Trump to put his signature to "I hearby resign as"...

Also, Trump's hair. :wtf:

11F5F6FD 72F8 446F 8D4B ECB9D2AE430C

Why does Trump assume pee tape ice cream was about him? It is like the Streisand effect, ignore it and a few people will know. Start threatening and it makes the story worse and amplifies it having the opposite effect of what you want.

7AE90EF1 8107 4FF3 A821 1409B48BF850

This was the moment that Trump knew he had won. Looks like he thinks "Oh feck, what have I done".
Trump Jr has his sex face on.
Ice Barbie is thinking "Can I get a pardon for money laundering?"

5320AB97 D8DB 48F0 96E0 550FD3CCC02A

Couldn’t resist some photoshopping.

364A9182 90DD 4CC2 9A26 EC2EAE47EF81
Trump becoming president isnt all bad, it has helped me, for instance I didnt know how to spell SUBPOENAS and I do now :D:mooning:

You will now know how to spell indictments too! :)

No perp walk for them :( Trump's reaction to seeing the in handcuffs would have been something to see. Document linked below. This is only the tip of the iceberg.

https://www.justice.gov/file/1007271/download

Last edited:
2018 Will hopefully see a change in the US as they have the potential to affect all our lives in a less than positive way. The impeachment of Trump is unlikely as the GOP need him in place and as they are nearly all complicit in the stuff that is going on they will continue to ‘support’ him. Trump’s supporters seem incapable of rational thought and see past the torrent of lies that him and the GOP produce.

More likely in the short term is the use of the 25th Amendment. There are increasing signs in Trump that he is unwell and potentially is losing mental functionality. Read any of the interviews he does and he just doesn’t make sense, he rambles on and says very little. An 8 year old child could make more convincing arguements. He suffers from Narsistic Personality Disorder which is evident in the constant need for praise and adulation. But, using the 25th would mean Pence. He is just as bad and is as complicit as Trump in the conspiracy against the US so that may only be a short term gain.

There doesn’t need to be much of a swing in the mid-term elections for the Democrats to take both the House and Senate. At that point third in line to the Presidency would be a Democrat.

The Trump/Russia thing may be gathering sufficient momentum and evidence to prove that they did conspire against the USA and that is a capital crime. However, with 2 guilty pleas and 2 other arrests (with more significant charges likely for those 2) the nails in the coffin are more likely to be other offences. Money laundering, and other offences are likely to take down the Trump empire and the whole family. Trump cannot pardon them as that would be obstruction of justice. Accepting a pardon is an admission that you were guilty. So even if they were pardoned and they accepted that would not protect them as there are several states that also have cases ongoing and them accepting a pardon is almost as good as a guilty verdict as they will have admitted guilt.

There will be a lot of other things that will come out. Trump has been accused by 20 women of various levels of assault and there are things still to be revealed that even some of his base support cannot dismiss. Trump and his family will be just the start. There are many others that will be tainted, even some of the Democrats won’t be unscathed. The US has a long fight on it’s hands.

Where there needs to be change is in Russia or more specifically Putin. He and his regime is no different to Kim. Putin needs the destabilisation of the US, EU, NATO in order to survive. There are the same signs of influence around the UK Brexit vote as there were with the US vote. The same for Scottish independence, Catalonia, the succession of Texas and California. The rise of right wing extremists across Europe and the US are all funded and aided by Putin. They need the change and destabilisation to unfreeze the sanctions and they money.

That is why the world needs a strong USA and also more progressive leaders in other major countries too. A change in Russia is also needed as tney are support Kim and supplying technology and causing yet another distraction.

Hopefully 2018 will start to produce the change that the world as a whole needs.

9C5E2FCF 05F2 45DE AE77 1ABF1C668264

Users who are viewing this thread