Trump/usa Discussion

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
My goodness, this is really frightening.

Reactions: lakaelo
As I said, the video producers have cherry picked the answers that suit them. There does seem to be a lack of critical thinking and the lack of evidence doesn't matter either.

I personally know that there are times I really dislike a person for no obvious reason. Even when I try and work out why I cannot come up with an answer and eventually accept I just don't like them. The same goes for characters in films where you get a feeling it was them that did it even very early on in a film. There must be an instinct that is working. The same instinct probably gets triggered in politics. If an actor can perform in a subtle way to portray that guilt then the opposite is also true. Politicians often try and act sincere and honest but there is often something that gives them away that contradicts what they are saying with how they are acting. That is why I can believe some politicians regardless of their political leanings compared to others.

Some of the leaders like Obama, Macron and Trudeau may not be aligned politically with what people believe but certainly don't have that act about them that puts them in the uncanny valley that many politicians occupy.

Reactions: Lady_Musketeer_GER
June 7 - 5:16 PM - Don Jr. confirms meeting w/ Russian lawyer

June 7 - 9:13 PM Trump promises press conf the next week with Clinton dirt.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I'm sure he'll get away with it again

Mueller is being very quiet. Has been recruiting all the best prosecutors and appeal lawyers. There are more bombshells to come. There are recordings of a lot of meetings that will join the dots. These are not just CIA but also from others within the Five Eyes group. There will be a lot of collateral damage for the likes of Farage for example.

The only reason Jr dropped the emails was because the New York Times already had them. If he had kept is trap shut they could have claimed they were fake but he has admitted they were real instead of incriminating himself. They don't clear him or prove he his honest it just add more smoke to help find that gun.

:popcorn:

Worth clicking on it. Safe for work, I just thought it was funny.

It is ironic that Trump calls all mainstream media fake but excludes Fox News. The irony is that Fox edited out parts of Jrs emails that specifically said that the the info on offer was from the Russian government. They also edit/censor the comments on their web site. Anything anti-Trump gets removed. If you look at CNN and other sites there is plenty of pro-Trump comments. The hypocrisy and stupidity of of Fox News is amazing. Their license to broadcast is potentially at threat for being so partisan.

It is also amusing of Junior's transparency is not as transparent as first view seems. The number of people in the meeting is now up to 8. It is very difficult to believe anything they say. Each time they tell the truth it gradually evolves from nothing, to something to oh feck. The advice given for all these situations is get everything out in the open as soon as possible. It is then done and you can deal with it. Whereas this has been going on for over a week and still hasn't finished.

The link below is a document outlining why a lawsuit case has raised to sue Trump as a result of hacked information being released. It is bit of a hard read but it does give a decent explanation and timeline behind the Russian scandal. It doesn't mean it is true or accurate but is a legal document. It does explain some of the links and relationships.

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/3893506/Invasion-of-Privacy-lawsuit-complaint-Trump.pdf

An extra bit of info is that the Secret Service vetted the Donald Trump Jr meeting according to Trump's lawyer. At the time Jr didn't have SS protection only Trump. It is looking more likely that Trump Sr was also at the meeting or phoned into it.

Update: Fox News are claiming Clinton colluded with Russians to set up Trump. That makes sense, collude and lose the election!

Last edited:
I wonder what history's verdict will be in 10-20 years time. It seems there is no limit to the absurdity and ever since Trump decided to run for POTUS it's become worse every week. Perhaps we haven't seen the worst parts yet e.g. one wonders what Mueller's investigation will reveal. There are so many ways this man and his administration makes me depressed e.g. climate, environment, inequality, diplomacy, sexism etc.

Even if Trump gets out his VP Pence is as scary, in some aspects even worse :(.

Sad times...

Reactions: Lady_Musketeer_GER
That is so true.

There are so many facets to this scandal and each day it gets worse. I think he never expected to win and you can see that in all the images just after he won. In most he has the look of what have I done and it went down hill from there. Had he lost he could continue to hate Obama, make all the same accusations without much of the repercussions.

The latest Sessions caught in recordings is only just the start. Many of the current administration are also in the same situation including Pence, Ryan and so on and that precludes them becoming president so Orrin Hatch is most likely to get the job.

So many are looking at severe charges ranging from treason, being a foreign agent, racketeering, money laundering, and many others. Trump, Pence, Flynn, Manafort, Sessions, Grifter Barbie and Kush, the dumb and dumber brothers. The FBI are looking for the death penalty for some of those involved though that may not actually happen.

Last night Trump's new lawyer was saying that many things have now passed the statute of limitations. Surely that is saying there were crimes but you cannot be prosecuted for them now?

The talk of Trump throwing pardons about. Whilst he may consider doing that for his family (dumb jr, dumber, grifter Barbie and kush) and others that may be limited by Trump already having sealed indictments against him. Also, the New York Attorney General was already investigating the Trumps and yielded that to Mueller. If Mueller gets sacked or something else happens then those investigations can go back to NY and be prosecuted there. Pardons are not effective at state level.

As the General says it will be fun looking back or watching the TV Mini-Series about it. What actors would be in the various parts.

Character/Actor

Donald Trump: Barrack Obama (Young DJT: Owen Wilson)
Donald Trump Jr: Alec Baldwin
Eric Trump: Gary Busey
Ivanka Trump: Any Barbie
Jared Kushner: Ryan Gosling
Tiffany Trump: Sid from Ice Age
Jeff Sessions: Gollum
Mitch McConnell: A turtle
Sean Spicer: Ricky Gervais
KellyAnn Conway: Dennis Leery

:)

Reactions: lakaelo
The reason I think what happens with the Trumps and GOP is that the Russians will also be doing it in other countries too in order to destabilise things and divide, gradually strengthening the Russian position. Sanctions are hurting Russia which is why it is so important to get them lifted or reduced. If sanctions continue then there seems to be a growing likelihood that Russia could split further into smaller states which may be a good thing for the people. A lot of the Russian oligarchs are moving money out and into property in the US (strangely into a lot of Trump locations in Florida) and U.K.

There is some evidence that the UK's Brexit vote was influenced by propaganda promoted through social media with people like Farage potentially having ties to Russia too. Certainly Wikileaks appears to be a Russian front with servers linked to RU and there is also nothing derogatory about Russia on it.

This is a photo of a list of possible indictments created by an American 10 year old girl who started doing some thinking about the current US administration.

A78AC3E0 B549 4263 9F59 369679417396

US pardons are interesting. Trump could pardon those in trouble, temporarily step down under the 25th amendment, Pence could pardon Trump, and then Trump step back up to president. But, the thing is that if anyone grants a pardon and the pardon is accepted that automatically becomes an admission of guilt of the crime. You cannot accept a pardon without the acceptance of guilt. You could therefore automatically become guilty of any of the same crimes at state level too which are not covered by the pardon.

The queue for grassing on the others and getting immunity might be quite long but there may only be a few immunity tickets available.

93728C80 3CE9 4944 BFA2 902BA0674426

Indeed :LOL:. I wonder how much of the US constitution he understands (if any part of it?), for instance his view on the DOJ...(n)

Indeed :LOL:. I wonder how much of the US constitution he understands (if any part of it?), for instance his view on the DOJ...(n)

I suspect many no-Americans know more about their constitution than Trump does.

Daily Conspiracy Theory: :)
One interesting thing is that Trump hasn't set foot in New York since becoming President. When campaigning he flew back to NY to sleep in Trump Tower even when Melania was still there. One possible reason is that he could get served with subpoenas for pending investigations.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread