Trump/usa Discussion

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
2018 Will hopefully see a change in the US as they have the potential to affect all our lives in a less than positive way. The impeachment of Trump is unlikely as the GOP need him in place and as they are nearly all complicit in the stuff that is going on they will continue to ‘support’ him. Trump’s supporters seem incapable of rational thought and see past the torrent of lies that him and the GOP produce.

More likely in the short term is the use of the 25th Amendment. There are increasing signs in Trump that he is unwell and potentially is losing mental functionality. Read any of the interviews he does and he just doesn’t make sense, he rambles on and says very little. An 8 year old child could make more convincing arguements. He suffers from Narsistic Personality Disorder which is evident in the constant need for praise and adulation. But, using the 25th would mean Pence. He is just as bad and is as complicit as Trump in the conspiracy against the US so that may only be a short term gain.

There doesn’t need to be much of a swing in the mid-term elections for the Democrats to take both the House and Senate. At that point third in line to the Presidency would be a Democrat.

The Trump/Russia thing may be gathering sufficient momentum and evidence to prove that they did conspire against the USA and that is a capital crime. However, with 2 guilty pleas and 2 other arrests (with more significant charges likely for those 2) the nails in the coffin are more likely to be other offences. Money laundering, and other offences are likely to take down the Trump empire and the whole family. Trump cannot pardon them as that would be obstruction of justice. Accepting a pardon is an admission that you were guilty. So even if they were pardoned and they accepted that would not protect them as there are several states that also have cases ongoing and them accepting a pardon is almost as good as a guilty verdict as they will have admitted guilt.

There will be a lot of other things that will come out. Trump has been accused by 20 women of various levels of assault and there are things still to be revealed that even some of his base support cannot dismiss. Trump and his family will be just the start. There are many others that will be tainted, even some of the Democrats won’t be unscathed. The US has a long fight on it’s hands.

Where there needs to be change is in Russia or more specifically Putin. He and his regime is no different to Kim. Putin needs the destabilisation of the US, EU, NATO in order to survive. There are the same signs of influence around the UK Brexit vote as there were with the US vote. The same for Scottish independence, Catalonia, the succession of Texas and California. The rise of right wing extremists across Europe and the US are all funded and aided by Putin. They need the change and destabilisation to unfreeze the sanctions and they money.

That is why the world needs a strong USA and also more progressive leaders in other major countries too. A change in Russia is also needed as tney are support Kim and supplying technology and causing yet another distraction.

Hopefully 2018 will start to produce the change that the world as a whole needs.

View attachment 4388
He's practising kissing right? :sick:
Looks like my nan with a cup of tea :eek:

He has done that a few times now with the water. Maybe has to do that to control the shakes often seen in elderly folk with medical issues. Either that or it was over 3 hours since his last KFC bargain bucket. :)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: Redd Tedd
With the publicity going on about the that new book and Bannon’s comments in it Trump’s Narcistic Personality Disorder must be in danger of going to a full melt down.

Personal appearances are important to all of us but at different levels. I didn’t even know that I had a bald patch until recently pointed out by my wife! I tend to keep my hair short anyway so it doesn’t matter and there isn’t much I can do about it anyway. Same goes for a lot of other physical features - not much I can do about them so <shoulder shrug>.

So if you have enough money, why do so many people have bad toupees or go to plastic surgeons and end up with wigs that look awful and obviously a wig and faces or bodies that look mutilated rather than enhanced? I’m not saying they a wrong to wear a wig or to have surgery. If you have a physical attribute that affects you mentally then I can fully understand why you would choose surgery.

What I don’t understand is that if you have (supposedly) billions of $ why you would have Trump’s hair. Given how it has become a source of mockery, you would think that you would get something done about it. Being such a vain person, you would think Trump would fix it. Having to wear a hat to control it when there is even the threat of a breeze seems stupid. In the new book even Ivanka mocks it.

Ivanka Reveals the Truth About Trump’s Hair—And Mocks It, Too

I know this is a fake extract from that book. What is weird is that you first read it and don’t actually question it. The world at the moment is that bad.

CD2C1D09 2FD1 4DA5 83EE 2159075A4B73

With the latest news that there are more indictments for Manafort and Gates for money laundering, tax evasion and bank fraud it looks like they have the choice to die in prison as these charges are in addition to the federal charges and there are almost certainly more to come. Or they could flip and spill their guts. With the latter option there is a real risk of them or their families having some polonium tea. Funny that people seem to refuse tea from certain sources....

BF82EFE5 0AE4 4761 B233 34B3E8F12349

One of the peices of evidence is the chain of doctored PDF and Word files sent between Manafort and Gates. Didn’t they know you can edit a PDF file and there is no need to convert it.

The detail in these indictments and the previous ones shows the levels of information that Muellers team has and it must be sending a clear message to those further up the chain that they will also have their comms too. Those people must be bricking i! Expect a flurry of Trump activity after this.

0C0D7BBA B1D8 4BB0 9443 72F9A43C32BD

Totally stole this but thought it too good not to share.

“OMG, Sarah. I just thought, if lying to the press were an Olympic sport, you’d win the gold!”

11262232 290F 440E 8347 E8FBF0894A38

The Cambridge Analytica story doesn’t look good for Trump especially when they refer to him as just a puppet.

Where it gets better is that CA scraped data from Facebook (thus the shite they are in at the moment) and moved that via servers in Trump Tower along with other stolen data through Devos servers to Alpha Bank and on to Russia for analysis. That analysis was then returned and could then target user with adverts at street level accuracy even if they didn’t know individual users.

This was also used across Europe for other elections and the Brexit vote.

Facebook uses this data all the time. Given FSBookcan identify and tag people in images with about 98% accuracy the notion of your identity and data being anonymous regardless of what boxes you tick is going to be false. FB are in a lot of trouble and are losing users and stock value.

Whilst the above indicates the collusion/conspiracy and could well take down a lot of US politicians Trump could be screwed because of Stormy. Not because of sleeping with her ( :eek: what an image that is and please don’t release the pics and video) but all the cover ups. That they have shell a shell company (companies) to hide NDA payments to lots of women wil be his undoing. By Trump himself suing Stormy for $20M he is admitting it happened.

This might be a useful read about the CA/FSBook legal side: The Cambridge Analytica-Facebook Debacle: A Legal Primer

Update:
SCL Group is also very close to CA. Bannon was also very close to CA and was a board member so there is a very close relationship between them and Trump campaign and given Kushner ran the data campaign... Bannon is under a lot of pressure and some of the stuff he has done could lead to prosecution for treason with the highest penalty that can bring.

Last edited:
Macron learnt from previous encounters. He is definitely putting some effort into the handshake judging by the first picture. The second picture he is looking and thinking wtf is that on your head.

4F432321 8AC7 429B 8C5E 0C724F30427F

Trump and Kim just allowed Singapore government TV cameras into their lunch. Trump said to Host TV: “Are you getting a nice photo... So we look nice and handsome and beautiful and perfect?" :vomit:

8137A747 889F 4963 86D9 C61D33143550

Reactions: Redd Tedd
Did they respond "it's a camera, not a f**kin magic wand!" :whistle:

There are not enough years left in the life of our sun to Photoshop that and make them look anything other than the AGM of f**ck ugly pervs

The best thing I saw was when Trump was getting off (guilty) AF1 :) and Fox news said something about the meeting "of the two dictators". Fruedian slip or not they didn't bat an eye or even try and correct it (until later).

At some point you do need talks about NK but not like that. That wasn't diplomacy it was just a reality show meet and greet. KJ-U needs to be accountable for the regime's crimes against humanity before any discussions take place. All this done has legitimise NK which should 't be done at the moment at least. Trumps is alienating allies and sucking up to all the despots of the world.

I had to check that this wasn’t in The Onion.

Trump: “As an example, they have great beaches,” he said during a news conference after his meeting with Mr. Kim. “You see that whenever they’re exploding their cannons into the ocean. I said, ‘Boy look at that view. Wouldn’t that make a great condo?’”

Users who are viewing this thread