Fun War against another server????

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Hi.

We were about to make another funwar with another server some time ago. Just people with original game were able to play there, but they changed something (i don't know what they did) so people with cracked versions were able to play. I just ask if there is the possibility of making this here, but i don't know if it's possible or not for you.

Anyway, don't worry, most of our players have the original game so they can play here. If anyone can't due to this reason, it's time for him to buy the game. So don't worry..

And sorry, maybe i'm confusing you, my english is not the best :mad:

Greetz.

hey np trunyoz ,,, your english is great
sorry if you cant understand mine lol :)

@sam yes 1.51 will play without cd , or it does for me ? :)

ok now its official ;)

i have no time at the 29th and 30th... busy with youth work and im on another concert ;)

and on top off it im on vacation then till friday next week :D

so I wish y'all a nice fight and hopefully next time i can help you to kick ass

Playerlist:

1. Art_BR83
2. nao07
3. fucoffhackers
4.prooi
5.JigabOO
6. bond76
7.Scatha
Fortuna_Magica

what a pain to delete my name ;)

ok guys im back :D and I have more time again so i write myself back on the list hope that sunday works would be perfect
1. Art_BR83
2. nao07
3. fucoffhackers
4.prooi
5.JigabOO
6. bond76
7.Scatha
Fortuna_Magica
9.Steffos666

Re: Re : Fun War against another server????

Hello,

i am the "tech-boy" @rulez and head-admin there. About the time question.. For me right now it is not 100% sure at which time the game will start.
as far as i understand you are talking about gmt 19.00.
this is @rulez-site 21.00 because we are gmt-1 timezone and we have right now summertime which is +1 hour as addon.

i can see your "server-time" is at the moment while writing this: 11:15. at rulez we have at same moment 12:15

so please write down 100% correct info about time to play.

i think 19.00 your-server time is ok which is at rulez 20.00.

i will try to stream the game life. therefor setting in server must be sv.allowFreeCam 1

i promise i will only stream and not tell anyone any info about what is to do and so on. we want to play fair as we think you too.

autobalance off and autoswitch after a round would also be nice. but how ever...

about the "free for all thing"...we simply did 100% exactly what is in read me for ea-bf2-server. close all doors for traffic in gerneral and only open those that are written down in the read...that is all about this thing. but as trunyoz already has written: no problem in any case.

is there someone on your side doing a stream too?

greetz
volker

hi volker , i think the time is correct 1900hrs gmt and 2000 for you .
all the other details will be cleared up by a site admin here, hopefully soon .
c ya later, rich.

ps anyone got a password yet ?

hi volker,

also morgen abend 20 uhr deutsche zeit. ;)

streaming should be ok and working. other settings are ok and not a problem.

just thinks about to take our sf server for the match so the nofly can running during the game.

streaming should be ok and working. other settings are ok and not a problem.

just thinks about to take our sf server for the match so the nofly can running during the game.
so write down the needed info please as they are:
-servername
-ip and port for those not able to find the server
-password

where is your stream? a link? i just setup the streaming here with different content ;-) for the moment. www.rulez-server.de upper right corner

this is a script that i wrote many many years ago so it is not the most modern one but anyway it works and i have control about that what, whom and when...

bye
volker

oh, mean if you will stream it would be ok and allow cam is on 1. we are to stupid to stream this lool.

very nice tool you have there with the life streaming.

81.19.208.28:16587

i set it to password protection tomorrow and i will pn you the pass so it will not be posted here in open forum.

yes think so art. speak to you on ts .......cool :)

got a horrible feeling we are going to get our asses demolished. lmao

i dont even know sf maps much :)

Hi.

So, time is ok, we know IP (we will need the password as you know), so we just need to know the maps.. isn't it? It's your choice, so let me know asap ;-)

Greetz.

Good morning guys,
I am pleased to see that we are facing each other late this afternoon.

May the best team win!

Flat

yes think so art. speak to you on ts .......cool :)

got a horrible feeling we are going to get our asses demolished. lmao

i dont even know sf maps much :)

well if you guys end up playing SF maps i cant play with you guys as i dont have SF that means that i wouldnt be able to participate, however i think theyr just gonna use the SF server as the maps thats been discussed is just standard BF2 maps, wich is what i CAN play in

@fuckof

no SF maps. i only take the server for the match.

so i need to know what map we would like to play so i can setup this.

should i install the cheat so the rulez boyz get suicide if they do more than 5 steps. LOOOL

if we still go with regular bf 2 maps what would work with our small amount of players on each team is mashtuur and sharqi, we could also play karkand but its size concidered, where we to play Karkand, it would have to be flag by flag :-3

@fuckof

no SF maps. i only take the server for the match.

so i need to know what map we would like to play so i can setup this.

should i install the cheat so the rulez boyz get suicide if they do more than 5 steps. LOOOL

if we still go with regular bf 2 maps what would work with our small amount of players on each team is mashtuur and sharqi, we could also play karkand but its size concidered, where we to play Karkand, it would have to be flag by flag :-3

you think off 64 player maps? plan is to use the 32 player versions... will be quite intense :D i dont know them as good as 64 players versions

but i would vote for sharqui everytime and mashtuur would be great too :D

Yea, Sharqi and Mashtuur, 32 players with vehicles - get my vote too

And Rich don't worry i'll watch your behindS ;)

grrrrrrrrrrrrr
need to work out my finger muscles

well, just setup the server for tonight.

Servername: Noobs R Us Rulez Clan Match
IP: 81.19.208.28:16587

pass will post in memberarea so no "outsiders" can log on. the rulezboys know the pass too.
if some regulars will play to please ask some NRU for the pass. ;)

set to unranked
tickets set to 200%
timelimit 30 minutes each round ( if its ok. i can switch timelimit off. your decission )

maps each 32 player:

1. dragon valley
2. mashtuur city
3. road to jalalabad
4. sharqi
5. strike at karkand

so you can switch to the maps you like to play.

well, just setup the server for tonight.

Servername: Noobs R Us Rulez Clan Match
IP: 81.19.208.28:16587

pass will post in memberarea so no "outsiders" can log on. the rulezboys know the pass too.
if some regulars will play to please ask some NRU for the pass. ;)

set to unranked
tickets set to 200%
timelimit 30 minutes each round ( if its ok. i can switch timelimit off. your decission )

maps each 32 player:

1. dragon valley
2. mashtuur city
3. road to jalalabad
4. sharqi
5. strike at karkand

so you can switch to the maps you like to play.

sounds good then by the time we get to road to jalalabad and i get kicked i can take a break (since i will obviously not be able to play if i get kicked for modified content when we get to the map XD ) and be back by the time we reach sharqi

Users who are viewing this thread