Fun War against another server????

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
lol Fortuna, no kicks for tonight - we'll take a shortcut, straight to Sharqi

little update

Playerlist:

1. Art_BR83
2. nao07
3. fucoffhackers
4.prooi
5.JigabOO
6. bond76
7.Scatha
Fortuna_Magica
9.Steffos666
10. Chriskrass ? probably

Hello,

maybe i would be a good idea to set round to 2 and start-delay maybe 90 or 120 seconds. so everyone has a good chance to get read in time. 2 rounds each map because side-switch after every round. OK?

flag-by-flag was not part of commitment as far as i know our players are ready for all kind of settings, but we are used to play matches the hard way by tactic too. however i am only tech-boy and for me all is fine as long as we have fun together.

bye
volker

Ok, lets do the delay of 90-120sec

flag-by-flag it's just a technical issue here ;) (tactical also) just...... forget it

Fortuna it was a secret :tbag:

ok i take jala out if this map brings problems.

@volker
normaly we take a short brake and ask if anybody is ready for next round. than some of our guys can load the map for next game and the match can start.
but i set delaytime to 120secs too.

hello

was long as an admin is ingame i think all "problems" can be solved at once. we had a lot of matches in the past without any "admin help" for the RuleZ Clan League and such things because of this we had this settings in the past. as already written...handle it as you like to do it.
greetz
volker

so just to be sure ..
we load map via sf noobs server (ie load sf first )
7pm gmt
switch all our hacks off (joke !! lol)
wear bra on head ... check
oh yes and meet up on ts ..

..and then get our asses kicked :)

so just to be sure ..
we load map via sf noobs server (ie load sf first )
7pm gmt
switch all our hacks off (joke !! lol)
wear bra on head ... check
oh yes and meet up on ts ..

..and then get our asses kicked :)

but the sf server is non SF for the moment then ?

because my sf is not installed at the moment :D

better try and find it steffos buddy because i just loaded sf and saw it on sever list with most search options unchecked...
i am gonna see if i can get on it now otherwise this will be a short night for alot of us :)

better try and find it steffos buddy because i just loaded sf and saw it on sever list with most search options unchecked...
i am gonna see if i can get on it now otherwise this will be a short night for alot of us :)

ok then i install it now :D but we have more cocks without SF like fortuna again ;)

and the password does not seem to work ...i tried to get on it just now
i will try and find it on bf2

just found it on normal bf2 and password worked ..... you other guys might want to try it now rather than 7 pm otherwise i will be taking them all on my own.......................................

cool,,, just how i like it. lmao. action city central :)

really hope i see/hear you all later ,,, kindest regards, rich.

This is a quote from the Event-Area @Rulez. It is in German language....but after all happend i am not in the mood to translate it and i think it isn't worse it.

hallo

nachdem wir dort 30 minuten auf die spieler von noobs r us gewartet haben sah es nur nach einem 6 vs 6 aus. 32er maps sind da nicht der bringer.
es war aber niemand da der das hätte auf 16er maps ändern können.

daher haben wir dann auf rulez vanilla gespielt.

rulez hat 4 :0 gewonnen.

von beleidigungen also CUNTS, HACKERS and CHEATERS abgesehen musst ich dann noch einen Spieler mit NIGGA im tag bannen und mich dafür anmachen lassen.

der gipfel war dann das man meinte wir würden nun bestimmt einen PROPAGANDA Film aus dem Material machen. Wer den Unterschied zu einem PROMOTION Film nicht kennt der sollte sich mal politisch etwas weiterbilden.
Mir ist das jedenfalls zuviel des Guten. Im Wissen darum dass bei Rulez Nazi-Dreck und Rassisties keine Chance hat lässt es mich trotzdem nicht "kalt" mal wieder als Deutscher direkt damit in Verbindung gebracht zu werden.
Selbst wenn es ein Spass gewesen wäre.....der ist unter aller SAU.

Over and out
Volker

well, i can understand only in general... not the best way to finish a match, is it?

ok, i will translate.

after we have to wait 30 minutes at some of the noobs r us player it looks like a 6 vs 6 game. 32 maps are not the best for that but there was no one on to change it to 16 maps.

for this reason we are going to play on the rulez vanilla server.

rulez won 4:0

apart from insults like cunts, hackers and cheaters i have to ban a guy with nigga tags and got moaning for that.

but the worst case was that they said we are making a propaganda movie from this fight. if someone dont know the different between a promotion movie and a propaganda movie than this one should do some "political tutoring". this was going over a line. i know that no nazi and racist guys are allowed i am nevertheless pissed because me as german is bringing to this thema again.
also if it was a joke...this joke was under the line.

over and out
volker

@volker
no one from us guys are razist or nazi´s.

apart from this who was the guy with the nigga tags?

hi sek ,,
yea, you missed a fun time ......

did i mention somewhere we would get our asses demolished ..... erm,.. well basically thats it. lol .. WTF happened just then :)

Users who are viewing this thread