Fun War against another server????

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Hello.

is the date already known(next sunday)..................have to know it,or else my wife take me to the church...lol

We suggest next sunday at 19:00h CET. We're open to any other suggestion.

Anyway, we need to clarify some points asap. Things still in the air:

- Which server to play (we can set up a server like our city server (a little bit tweaked.. we talked about it above) but we need to know it some days before)
- Maps (2 maps, 2 rounds per map, depend of number of players we can set up the tickets number and/or time limit)

Greetz!

well since we can only bring 9 people i suggest eighter a sharqi/mashtuur combo with the possibility of a karkand game where we go flag by flag thats my suggestions :)

going to work out............... my finger muscles looooooooooool :D

arthur thats not a finger what you doing "workout" for ;) . ok it goes bigger and stronger but thats not a muscle. :alien:

and how do you expect me to play with my "no muscle" finger??? :D

i will not imagine this you perv cock. ;)

Hello.

is the date already known(next sunday)..................have to know it,or else my wife take me to the church...lol

We suggest next sunday at 19:00h CET. We're open to any other suggestion.

Anyway, we need to clarify some points asap. Things still in the air:

- Which server to play (we can set up a server like our city server (a little bit tweaked.. we talked about it above) but we need to know it some days before)
- Maps (2 maps, 2 rounds per map, depend of number of players we can set up the tickets number and/or time limit)

Greetz!

should not a big problem. we can close our server for the match and i will set up the maps we want. think it will be easier to play at one server instead to switch to a other server for next round, or not?

however, say what you want we doing this. no big deal.

Hi again.

should not a big problem. we can close our server for the match and i will set up the maps we want. think it will be easier to play at one server instead to switch to a other server for next round, or not?

however, say what you want we doing this. no big deal.

What i meant was that 1st match (2 maps, 2 rounds/map) can be done on 1 server and then, 1 week later, or next month, or after summer, we can make the second match at the other one. It would be nice for us so we can split the clans (we have 10 registered clans there) so people of 5 clans can play on 1 match and the other 5 at the next one.

If you like our server settings we can easily set it up. Remember the settings: infinite stamina, ammo-medic-shockpaddles and nades time restriction and no armors (just transport vehicles). Also, if you agree, we would like to have a head admin at the server who will make a live streaming so everyone can watch it.

Greetz.

Re : Re: Fun War against another server????

if our guys have no worries against that.

not worry about me ,i'm just waiting on the day D to fight for the honor of our clan as for my country .....
( and why not more registered ??? )

would it be a good idea for our guys to all go on ts that night ?

and what time is it exactly gmt ?

Good point Trunyoz, Lak... So lets split it. It will be easier to sustain, and ppl will not get tired. This sunday, we'll start at =NRU= regular map with armor, and air vehicles as transport only, lets say, 200tks will be fine? or it too much? or 100tks+time limit 30min. 3 rounds at Sharqi, Gulf and Dragon Valey. No tweaks and tricks, except may be the maps should be shrank.

Next week lets go to =Rulez= tweaked I/O city maps - for =NRU= guys, i suggest you to visit there before the match, for practicing :)
IMO it's a refreshing experience of BF2 I/O when you have to use your GUNS a lot, much more than special options of the kits.

would it be a good idea for our guys to all go on ts that night ?

and what time is it exactly gmt ?

yes it would and that means YOU need to get on too instead of always being off TS mr fuckie ;-) XD

i will get special permission from wife rune :)

in other words i will tell her to shut the fuc up lmao

look forward to it :)
regards, rich.

Of course, no problem, first match at your house.

[...]This sunday, we'll start at =NRU= regular map with armor, and air vehicles as transport only, lets say, 200tks will be fine? or it too much? or 100tks+time limit 30min. 3 rounds at Sharqi, Gulf and Dragon Valey. No tweaks and tricks, except may be the maps should be shrank.

As you wish. I suppose you're talking about 16 players map size, isn't it? I guess 100 tickets is too less. Maybe 200 and time limit 30 min.
I would say 2 maps and 2 rounds per map is enough...

Please, let me know asap which maps are going to run so i can tell it to our community. I already said them we were going to play city maps but no problem at all, but i would like to be sure before posting again :D

Greetz!

PS: I don't know if we were able to stream at this server. I'll ask to our "tech-boy".
PPS: CET time --> it's the same that our server time: http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time-zone/europe/european-union/central-european-time/
PPPS: Question: is this server free for all? I'm not sure all of our players have an original CD-Key. Maybe you can deactivate it so they can play here (if somene has not original game.. which is possible)

16 players will be too small if we want to play with vehicles, 32 will be better

ok, 200tks+30min time limit.
2 rounds, 2 maps, fine - Dragon Valey, Sharqi?

about your PPPS Question. Heeds needed here, but if i understand correctly - we can make the server unranked, and switch the PB off

mmm Think you will have to make it actually unranked but unsure with BF2...
Also PB and streaming(PBbans) might be a problem...
But I think if people don't have a "correct" BF2 account then there is more at play, I'm hesitant to just say: "Oh you have a cracked version or have been caught cheating, but hey for the occasion feel free to join"
@ trunyoz: Can you make a little bit more clear what you mean m8?

Hello.

At our server, we have PB streaming but everyone can play there. I mean, some players have a cracked version. That's all. We're linked to PB so everyone caught there is banned @RuleZ too, of course.

My question is: can people with cracked version play here? It's just to clarify it so I can tell it to our players, so if someone has not the original game he will be not able to play here and we will look for a substitute. I hope it's clear now.

Think the easiest way to check is for someone with a cracked copy to hop on to our server and see... I'm not really sure what we could do to make it possible if they can't join...

Why would they be playing cracked copies? The only legitimate reason is for not having to put the CD in but you don't need to on 1.51 do you?

Think the easiest way to check is for someone with a cracked copy to hop on to our server and see... I'm not really sure what we could do to make it possible if they can't join...

Yes, why won't they check it that way?

Users who are viewing this thread