Fun War against another server????

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
WHAT has propagando to do with Nazis only ? Would recommend to educate a bit further.....also others have used propaganda and are still using, even the so called free countries of this world.
I'd guess the phrase propaganda was possibly misleading as it was not meant in a political way by the person.

In my opinion, we didn't leave a good impression - and that's bad :(

i'm pretty sure if someone would call anyone of us CHEATING CUNT or whatever, and would moan about it - he would be kicked right away, and that's what happened there. And we did play and lose to pro gamers

In my opinion, we didn't leave a good impression - and that's bad :(

i'm pretty sure if someone would call anyone of us CHEATING CUNT or whatever, and would moan about it - he would be kicked right away, and that's what happened there. And we did play and lose to pro gamers

A bit too much pro in my opinion Art....if he tells me how he threw that nade that distant right between my eyes he will get the mc donalds employee of the month badge....

i think we should just try to see the funny side and not take things too seriously .....

so who's up for round 2 ? lmao :)

i am sure a got a couple of them :)

This is a quote from the Event-Area @Rulez. It is in German language....but after all happend i am not in the mood to translate it and i think it isn't worse it.

hallo

nachdem wir dort 30 minuten auf die spieler von noobs r us gewartet haben sah es nur nach einem 6 vs 6 aus. 32er maps sind da nicht der bringer.
es war aber niemand da der das hätte auf 16er maps ändern können.

daher haben wir dann auf rulez vanilla gespielt.

rulez hat 4 :0 gewonnen.

von beleidigungen also CUNTS, HACKERS and CHEATERS abgesehen musst ich dann noch einen Spieler mit NIGGA im tag bannen und mich dafür anmachen lassen.

der gipfel war dann das man meinte wir würden nun bestimmt einen PROPAGANDA Film aus dem Material machen. Wer den Unterschied zu einem PROMOTION Film nicht kennt der sollte sich mal politisch etwas weiterbilden.
Mir ist das jedenfalls zuviel des Guten. Im Wissen darum dass bei Rulez Nazi-Dreck und Rassisties keine Chance hat lässt es mich trotzdem nicht "kalt" mal wieder als Deutscher direkt damit in Verbindung gebracht zu werden.
Selbst wenn es ein Spass gewesen wäre.....der ist unter aller SAU.

Over and out
Volker

lol

whole problem was that somebody opened a thread in here and called it funwar :D next time you make a war with us call it clanwar. we suggested a FUNgame-a relaxing game between two clans. we also said that we will be UP to 10 guys so be more patient next time and wait till we have our guys

due to those missunderstandings some of our guys were pissed of because they felt like somebody wants to blame them (i had a bit of that feeling too i must say :D)

so i want to excuse here for some rude behaviour on your server but you have to understand that we expected something else than getting destroyed by well trained nearly league player ;)

i think the whole problem was that we both said clanwar but meant something compleeeete different :D

WHAT has propagando to do with Nazis only ? Would recommend to educate a bit further.....also others have used propaganda and are still using, even the so called free countries of this world.
I'd guess the phrase propaganda was possibly misleading as it was not meant in a political way by the person.

BTW, half of the players in game were german......so its got nothing to do with germans or non germans.

oh, COME ON Bond - You see them first time, for 5-10mins and you already know who is a cheater and who is not? I also have some good nade scores - how many where kicked/banned from the NO FLY and BF3 servers because of the same HACKUSATION - so now it's exactly what happened.

i'm with FUCOFF :) for another round - i'll bring lube

at our sever with unlocks yea, why not ,, but i think i prefer to get demolished by my friends , obviously you included art :)

i really want to see the vid .... the title will be "come to our sever for a nice little fun game.... BOOOOOOOOOOOOM mofo's... we had fun" lol or something like that . :)

lol fuck em if they cant take a joke funwars are suppose to be fun. dont get all pissy and come on our forums upset next time call it a clanmatch and then have fun. seriously i think they meant u guys were making a video promoting your clan not a propaganda video like during the world wars guys. none of our guys are racist or think like that. we play for fun and thats it.

the comment about "propoganda" was made by a very nice fellow here and was taken totally out of context ... nazi ??? ridiculous

my excuse that I was not there guys, because of the beautiful weather we have, of course we must think to our kids and I have had little time to play bf2.But what I've read, I've actually missed nothing with that game against that other clan.

hello,

seems your "world" is different to mine. being called cunt, hack, cheater seems ok for you. we HAD fun and this was no hard fight it was only a bit fun nothing else. in our rcl those guys played really in a different way. but anyway.... if you ask me if i called someone a nazi the answer is NO.
some of you have written "we" (rulez) will make a propaganda movie out of this. telling this pushes me (for rulez) in a direction that is connected to a very bad time in history when germans did very very bad. but pusing me in those corner is not correct at all.
that is all from my side.
no need for more words in any case here.
volker for rulez over and out

hi sek ,,
yea, you missed a fun time ......

did i mention somewhere we would get our asses demolished ..... erm,.. well basically thats it. lol .. WTF happened just then :)

ey rich. i think we pissed them off XD guess these guys where serious players and not players who enjoy having fun and making jokes wish we had known that sooner, then we would have known what we went into, regardless it seems most of these rules guys dont get a good Noobs-r-us joke when they see one LOl XD so in my oppinion if they cant take the noobs-r-us way then we should leave them to their Pro gaming Lol XD

the comment about "propoganda" was made by a very nice fellow here and was taken totally out of context ... nazi ??? ridiculous

yes i admit i called it propagande, but i didnt know germans still took the word that close to heart, after all how come they bind the "propaganda" word directly with Nazi, thats just wrong, i mean just because the nazis used it some time far in the past doesnt mean its supposed to be branded a bad word after all several companies uses propaganda "in a light form however" to brand their products f.eks. if you see a coca-cola commercial its always eighter sunny or the coke is on ice, and then picked out of the ice bucket while the sun sets on a summer beach or like the coca - cola zero where they instantly spice things up the moment you take your first zip a chopper comes flying in and blows up the building behind the person who just drank it XD if that isnt propaganda, what is it ? please enlighten me on this matter if you can ow and to all you Germans out there who gets a joke Nice guys :) dont let the temper of a few germans get you down.
after all the ways of few doesnot brand the ways of an entire nation.
Regards guys

Last edited:

yes i admit i called it propagande, but i didnt know germans still took the word that close to heart, after all how come they bind the "propaganda" word directly with Nazi, thats just wrong, i mean just because the nazis used it some time far in the past doesnt mean its supposed to be branded a bad word after all several companies uses propaganda "in a light form however" to brand their products f.eks. if you see a coca-cola commercial its always eighter sunny or the coke is on ice, and then picked out of the ice bucket while the sun sets on a summer beach or like the coca - cola zero where they instantly spice things up the moment you take your first zip a chopper comes flying in and blows up the building behind the person who just drank it XD if that isnt propaganda, what is it ? please enlighten me on this matter if you can ow and to all you Germans out there who gets a joke Nice guys :) dont let the temper of a few germans get you down.
Regards guys

i mean seriously hows this for propaganda ey ? XD

[video=youtube_share;_BxDcn3Jw0c]http://youtu.be/_BxDcn3Jw0c[/video]

[video=youtube;h0T1mq8E5_Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0T1mq8E5_Q[/video]

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :) remind me to break down in texas some time lol .

i did feel as though we were drawn into their little death trap and ak is always better for me versus m16 standard guns (anyone else notice we seamed to be usa alot)..
i still would like to see the vid though :) honestly i think i would lmao at all the nru bodies flying through the air from yet another grenade explosion lol

Last edited:
oh, COME ON Bond - You see them first time, for 5-10mins and you already know who is a cheater and who is not? I also have some good nade scores - how many where kicked/banned from the NO FLY and BF3 servers because of the same HACKUSATION - so now it's exactly what happened.

i'm with FUCOFF :) for another round - i'll bring lube

No i dont Art, but we can try together next time we play Karkand that you nade me from that point where he stood and then I wonder if you make it without super pro skills.
and as we are all not super pro's of course you get suspicious, right ? And that distance was defo olympic style....right in the kisser.

Regards guys

Exactly what I said Fortuna....bullshit. Though I would call what you mention advertising or commercial....But Commies have used Propaganda, Nazis did and so does our big neighbour over the pond do. Prpaganda has a bit of a bad taste, yes, but it is not linked to Nazi or whatever. And it seems to be just comfortable to think one is placed in that corner right away as a german....but I dont count that way, sorry, too easy for me.So basically it is nothing to be taken THAT serious right away. Well folks, I am not shy to be german, I am not pissed if you crack jokes and yes I can still also make jokes about ourselfes. Sorry, but there are also people still here which are politically over correct...

Last edited:
wow i missed a steamrolling butt fucking good time followed by a verbal death match im waaaaaaay jealous guys

Users who are viewing this thread