Fun War against another server????

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Hello.

I'm sorry, i've been very busy these last days and didn't check this thread... sorry.
About a date, i think we can set the next sunday.. ¿what do you think? Tell me something ASAP here so i can write it at home :cool:

Greetz.

Hello.

I'm sorry, i've been very busy these last days and didn't check this thread... sorry.
About a date, i think we can set the next sunday.. ¿what do you think? Tell me something ASAP here so i can write it at home :cool:

Greetz.

next sunday i will make time if we set it up at that date :)

nest sun should be ok with me

going to work out............... my finger muscles looooooooooool :D

Hmmm... we have some stuff to decide:

1- Maps: I propose you choose 1 map and we another one. 1 citymap and the other a "big" map (gulf, oildfields, Kubra, ....)
2- Where?: First match on our server and the next one in yours. Or first one here, as you wish.

"2" must be clear soon to have enough time to set it up. Also, maybe we can count with 1 admin to make a live streaming.

Greetz.

we can make 1 city map on yours City Map server, i played on 2 days ago. (NUTI is a killing machine) it's already suited well

and the big map on our server, oilfields (Kubra is way too big)

i like the settings of it, you can't do nadespam, amo spam, medick packs spam - pretty fair IMO

It's a little bit tweaked, yes. Infinite stamina, ammo-medic-shockpaddles and nades time restriction. Did you notice the shock paddles restriction? (it's time restricted.. you can use them twice in a row and then you need to wait some seconds to use them again).
Well, as you wish, i won't force you at anyway to play as we do :D, so tell me your choice. We have a map pool there like this but we can change it, of course. Actual mappool:

- Karkand
- Sharqui
- Mashtuur
- Jalalalalala
- Blue Pearl
- Great Wall
- Gulf of Oman

What about the time? Our players are asking me about it... Maybe 19:00h CET?

yea, i've noticed it after i got killed a couple of times :D took me a couple of round to get used to it, but it's nice

what is CET time? Same as GMT or what?

It's +1 vs GMT (in summer time CEST is also +1 to BST (what britain changes to))

is the date already known(next sunday)..................have to know it,or else my wife take me to the church...lol

Hello.

is the date already known(next sunday)..................have to know it,or else my wife take me to the church...lol

We suggest next sunday at 19:00h CET. We're open to any other suggestion.

Anyway, we need to clarify some points asap. Things still in the air:

- Which server to play (we can set up a server like our city server (a little bit tweaked.. we talked about it above) but we need to know it some days before)
- Maps (2 maps, 2 rounds per map, depend of number of players we can set up the tickets number and/or time limit)

Greetz!

Users who are viewing this thread