Fun War against another server????

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
i will :) ......................

Hello.

[...]

so please first doing a list who will play on this. than we can look at a date.

That's it. I think it's important to know the number of players so we all can organize the people at home. As we have no problem about the number of players, i'll wait your answer.

Greetz.

i'm in too - but lets set up the date, and we will know for sure. Everybody wants to participate -

the targets are 22/29/30.06 - who is in??? Send me a PM with your date- and i'll manage a list of "COCKS" that available here in that thread -

if we have not enough players, we'll move the date

*COCKS - meant for =NRU= guys :) lol

Last edited:
Hi again.

I think 22/06 is too soon. I can ask to our community about Sunday 30/06.

Greetz.

hi tunyoz. had a visit to your server today ...

you might want to ban jimangel2001 100% definitely an aimbot user .
i really mean 100% not maybe .

Re : Fun War against another server????

if i understand correctly this war will happen on the server -rulez- ....................(?)
anyway it is on our server or their ,if you need a support warrior i would be .....;) ..( lol,it is already two fucoff and me ) which else (???????)

Last edited:
lmao you bloody cocks. no one is starting with any list. bite me cocos. so it will never start. lol

so please make a list so the rulez guys see how many player we maximal get and they can ask there guys too.

Playerlist:

1. Art_BR83
2. nao07
3. fucoffhackers

and so on.... lol :welsh: :tbag:

lmao you bloody cocks. no one is starting with any list. bite me cocos. so it will be never start. lol

so please make a list so the rulez guys see how many player we maximal get and they can ask there guys too.

Playerlist:

1. Art_BR83
2. nao07
3. fucoffhackers
4.prooi

my name is on the list....i see date cumming cocks

i'm in too - but lets set up the date, and we will know for sure. Everybody wants to participate -

the targets are 22/29/30.06 - who is in??? Send me a PM with your date- and i'll manage a list of "COCKS" that available here in that thread -

hhmm, and i think, why my inbox is empty......

hhmm, and i think, why my inbox is empty......

lol arthur. that had never worked

hi tunyoz. had a visit to your server today ...

you might want to ban jimangel2001 100% definitely an aimbot user .
i really mean 100% not maybe .

Hello.

Thank you :), we got some reports about that kid. Banned forever. Thanks anyway.

About where to play. Maybe we can play 2 matches:

- 1st on one server: 2 maps, 2 rounds/map. Each server chooses 1 map (maybe 1 city map and 1 "air" map?)
- 2nd, the same at the other server the next week or whenever you want.

About the rules: we have almost the same rules. If you're not used to fly we can just use them as transport, no problem. We just wan FairPlay and have some fun. We hate bunny and farming. Farming is not just spawnkiling, it's to stay far away from enemy flag killing everyone with no flag action intention. You can check our rules if you want. It's well explained there. Gaymores makes less damage at our server too.

I think we all will have fun kicking some unknown asses :alien: :p

Greetz

Last edited:
maybe heik could make a guest appearance also ??
:) :)
mika ?
if you cant no worries , rich.

and no "farming" .... i like it allready :)

I know I'm a part member but put me down on the list of players as I'm a good assett xx

lmao you bloody cocks. no one is starting with any list. bite me cocos. so it will be never start. lol

Playerlist:

1. Art_BR83
2. nao07
3. fucoffhackers
4.prooi
5.JigabOO

my name is on the list....i see date cumming cocks

Users who are viewing this thread