Fun War against another server????

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :) remind me to break down in texas some time lol .

i did feel as though we were drawn into their little death trap and ak is always better for me versus m16 standard guns (anyone else notice we seamed to be usa alot)..
i still would like to see the vid though :) honestly i think i would lmao at all the nru bodies flying through the air from yet another grenade explosion lol

make sure you remember the coca cola zero, or it might not work :p ;-)

the comment about "propoganda" was made by a very nice fellow here and was taken totally out of context ... nazi ??? ridiculous

yes i admit i called it propagande, but i didnt know germans still took the word that close to heart, after all how come they bind the "propaganda" word directly with Nazi, thats just wrong, i mean just because the nazis used it some time far in the past doesnt mean its supposed to be branded a bad word after all several companies uses propaganda "in a light form however" to brand their products f.eks. if you see a coca-cola commercial its always eighter sunny or the coke is on ice, and then picked out of the ice bucket while the sun sets on a summer beach or like the coca - cola zero where they instantly spice things up the moment you take your first zip a chopper comes flying in and blows up the building behind the person who just drank it XD if that isnt propaganda, what is it ? please enlighten me on this matter if you can ow and to all you Germans out there who gets a joke Nice guys :) dont let the temper of a few germans get you down.
after all the ways of few doesnot brand the ways of an entire nation.
Regards guys

Exactly what I said Fortuna....bullshit. Though I would call what you mention advertising or commercial....But Commies have used Propaganda, Nazis did and so does our big neighbour over the pond do. Prpaganda has a bit of a bad taste, yes, but it is not linked to Nazi or whatever. And it seems to be just comfortable to think one is placed in that corner right away as a german....but I dont count that way, sorry, too easy for me.So basically it is nothing to be taken THAT serious right away. Well folks, I am not shy to be german, I am not pissed if you crack jokes and yes I can still also make jokes about ourselfes. Sorry, but there are also people still here which are politically over correct...

its just a different word for it mr bond :p

wow i missed a steamrolling butt fucking good time followed by a verbal death match im waaaaaaay jealous guys

that will teach ya not to miss the next clanwar mate ;-) after this i think we have a new reputation to keep up with :p atleast between the "pros'" X D

hi rulez guys if you do read this can we have a copy of the video from the other night , thanks , rich.

i just wanna learn from the best :)

...and piss myself laughing lol

oh shit i just did :)

Last edited:
oh, COME ON Bond - You see them first time, for 5-10mins and you already know who is a cheater and who is not? I also have some good nade scores - how many where kicked/banned from the NO FLY and BF3 servers because of the same HACKUSATION - so now it's exactly what happened.

i'm with FUCOFF :) for another round - i'll bring lube

No i dont Art, but we can try together next time we play Karkand that you nade me from that point where he stood and then I wonder if you make it without super pro skills.
and as we are all not super pro's of course you get suspicious, right ? And that distance was defo olympic style....right in the kisser.

Lets do it mate, wave for me with your... ehm.... thing you mentioned in other thread, so i'll see you better :D

You know me , im gonna be there .
ive got no problem with you guys ,maybe except one :)

greetz nigga scavvie

But why NIGGA??? Ppl get kicked from our servers too because of that....

Hello Guys,
now I have time to say some words to what happend yesterday and what should not have happend and what I would have liked it to be.

I know you guys arent to most freaky playing BF2, and our guys are the hell.
My intention was not to downgrade you by playing a inf only setting and only a cuple of players playing, because I knew what would have happend.

Most of the guys you where confronted with yesterday are inf only whores as well as most of the registered Clan Members.
So my Idea was that you guys could have provided more players to be able to play a normal 64 players map with everything tanks and so on and with your rules.
That I belive would have been fun for both sides and more balanced as most of the Clan Members dont know how to play on big maps, but you do!

So finaly yesterday was the hell for you and completly boring for both sides.
Our community does not enjoy unbalanced matches at all, we have a rule that forces us to balance when needed. And its the best rule, fun for everyone.

Our Headadmin was upset because of some incidents, btw he does not play and is very grown up, what he does is for the community and he sacrifies his few free time to organise our Clan wars and events like this, I cant tell in detail which, only he can but a nogo is bad chat such as calling people hacker, any insult, or using offending playernames.

1 of your players got banned during the match, omg, well was because his tag "NIGGER", you never now if a black user is playing so it is ofensice to him, bad. I do not think you go to a black guy and call him a nigger on the street. And, I am not sure paid more atention to the game, some words like hacker etc had been written in the chat.

I must apologize because I wanted to inform you before the match about beeing carefull with the words you use in chat because I know you are a more relaxed concernig that. Sorry!

I think it only makes sense for you to play against us if you can provide at least 16 players, but really good would be 32, as I mentioned before most Clan players dont know how to play with tanks on big maps, your advantage.

Dont know if because of that incident no more wars against you will take place, dont know I am only a ClanMember, no Admin.
But if, get the wrigth amount of players (didnt understand why you only could provide that few players, make it public on the server and invite people you know that play a lot), and lets restart this.

Flaterik

The Nigger thing is more a german problem, you must understand.
Not only because of tank and apc the big maps, the map must be big enough to be out of the range of the L85a Medic "cheater" weapon.

See ya

Last edited:
Re : Fun War against another server????

so guys how are you ? 19 pages of thread a long read lol .........
i was out there for a clan war i just did my best to kill =rulez= .................
i made five or six videos the first is a 80/100 download ,to see soon ..................;)

Hello Guys,
now I have time to say some words to what happend yesterday and what should not have happend and what I would have liked it to be.

I know you guys arent to most freaky playing BF2, and our guys are the hell.
My intention was not to downgrade you by playing a inf only setting and only a cuple of players playing, because I knew what would have happend.

Most of the guys you where confronted with yesterday are inf only whores as well as most of the registered Clan Members.
So my Idea was that you guys could have provided more players to be able to play a normal 64 players map with everything tanks and so on and with your rules.
That I belive would have been fun for both sides and more balanced as most of the Clan Members dont know how to play on big maps, but you do!

So finaly yesterday was the hell for you and completly boring for both sides.
Our community does not enjoy unbalanced matches at all, we have a rule that forces us to balance when needed. And its the best rule, fun for everyone.

Our Headadmin was upset because of some incidents, btw he does not play and is very grown up, what he does is for the community and he sacrifies his few free time to organise our Clan wars and events like this, I cant tell in detail which, only he can but a nogo is bad chat such as calling people hacker, any insult, or using offending playernames.

1 of your players got banned during the match, omg, well was because his tag "NIGGER", you never now if a black user is playing so it is ofensice to him, bad. I do not think you go to a black guy and call him a nigger on the street. And, I am not sure paid more atention to the game, some words like hacker etc had been written in the chat.

I must apologize because I wanted to inform you before the match about beeing carefull with the words you use in chat because I know you are a more relaxed concernig that. Sorry!

I think it only makes sense for you to play against us if you can provide at least 16 players, but really good would be 32, as I mentioned before most Clan players dont know how to play with tanks on big maps, your advantage.

Dont know if because of that incident no more wars against you will take place, dont know I am only a ClanMember, no Admin.
But if, get the wrigth amount of players (didnt understand why you only could provide that few players, make it public on the server and invite people you know that play a lot), and lets restart this.

Flaterik

The Nigger thing is more a german problem, you must understand.
Not only because of tank and apc the big maps, the map must be big enough to be out of the range of the L85a Medic "cheater" weapon.

See ya

Yea, there was some misunderstanding about gamestyle and game league. Anyways it was a shaking I/O experience for us.

Personally I apologize for our buddy's hot temper - maybe if you've known us a bit better it would be different.

As about 32 vs 32 that might be interesting, but it will be difficult for us to find 32 =NRU=s that will attend the match... but who knows

See ya on the field guys, no hard feelings ;)

Our headamins didnt not forgive you as I read in our forum.
Its a pitty, sniff!

hey flat' you could allways join NRU and kick aaaaaaalllllllll our asses lol ..

honestly no hard feelings from my part , sorry about the hackusations ..

anyway enjoy your gaming and maybe pop into no fly with your friends some time ?
regards, rich.

hey flat' you could allways join NRU and kick aaaaaaalllllllll our asses lol ..

honestly no hard feelings from my part , sorry about the hackusations ..

anyway enjoy your gaming and maybe pop into no fly with your friends some time ?
regards, rich.

Totally support here - and i'll go to your CityMaps server from time to time

shit. he did ............. and kicked all our asses lmao ..... honestly :)

hi flat' :)

shit. he did ............. and kicked all our asses lmao ..... honestly :)

hi flat' :)

lol you deserve that. dont say to jump in at city maps, say he should jump in at the big maps so you can get him at his balls, possibly. :alien: :tbag::welsh:

Our headamins didnt not forgive you as I read in our forum.
Its a pitty, sniff!

no worries about that. we had fun at this game before and we will have still fun to play this game. ;) honestly, we have everyday a "funwar" on our servers LOOOL

Users who are viewing this thread