Fun War against another server????

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
27.06?
Or if Steff is talking about July, after 8th of July, i can be available almost everyday, until then i have exams.
So, any additional suggestions?

but, it almost 1 month to wait....

i would say a month is too long. take a date in the next 2 weeks i would suggest. so anybody can nearly see if he had time for this match.

yeah then make it without me no problem ;)

i passed my exams and have a lot of party :D maybe next time

Hello guys,

you are a little bit quick, no date discussion yet, all this idea has to go through our headadmins, and they have to give their OK, and then we can talk about date.

Flat

Hello Guys,

link to thread at our community http://www.rulez-server.de/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=194790#194790

We have the more strict rules regarding hopping and the use of armor, but you concerning the use of aircrafts.
It is difficult to enforce our aircraft rule as it is watched (controled) buy an script, so i would prefer to use the no combat fly rule, its easy to handle. Airkill, kick or something like that.

But the bunny thing!!! On our server you are not allowed to jump if under fire, not even once. We are allowed to jump out of the sight of an attacking tank or apc, but not like a rabbit.

And we have a rule that is called "no farming", the tanks or Apc must move to flag to help the infantry, no staying near a Flag killing everything that spawns. Its a nice rule that gives Bf2 a new dimension, and makes it more dinamic.

So let me know your opinions.

Thank you Flat.

Our headadmins are informed now, I will keep in touch with you.

Yes rulez.de is our community.
no we do not play SF on the server, but I would like to play with my defenderNr1 account on you server but I killed the desktop link, does anybody know how I can start special force now?

Suggestion, 3 rounds, 1 - I/O, 1 - Regular (depends on amount of players) , 1 - SF - what do you say? Flaterik, NRU Cocks?

I/O is that infantry only?? and sorry SF wont be possible I am afraid.

goodness that sounds exacly like our rules, that should make it a lot easier :)

Hello guys,

you are a little bit quick, no date discussion yet, all this idea has to go through our headadmins, and they have to give their OK, and then we can talk about date.

Flat

hey flat. well our heads already decided it seems (our heads like to shine bright red in their name tag on the forum XD)

same here, set a date and we will improvise from that, as long as it wont be on the 22nd as im celebrating my 25th birthday with my family that day :)

unfortunately the popping to rulez server has been cancelled due to insanely high numbers of rule breakers on the server this day, however we hope that we will be able to check out the server eventually :p

i visited it 2 days ago -That what i've seen -> It's being well admined, and ppl getting kicked back and forth :) with no mercy - of course only violaters, rules are being watched to keep the game fair and clear. Looks like a pro BF2 community. In conclusion - Enjoyed playing there

just got a PN from one of the rulez-server admins. to make it all easier to plan and communicate i post it here too.

Hello.

I'm -=RuleZ=-Trunyoz, one of the admins of -=RuleZ=- server. We would be glad to have a war with you guys as it seems we're close in what we think it should be fairplay.

I've read the thread where your community is talking about the war. Please, note that if you decide to play with us, you will play against the registered clan members of rulez, so they all know and respect all our rules. If you play at #main server you can face some stupid guys that join the server withour reading the rules. They usually get a kick but it depends of admin presence or the work of our scripts.

We would like to know how many players would take part of this part to see if we can provide the same number. I guess there will be no problem from our side to provide 32 players.
About the date, it would be nice to play on sunday evening as people usually is free to play.

Greetz.

Users who are viewing this thread