Fun War against another server????

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
flaterik

flaterik

12 Jun 2013
Hello Guys,

I am Flaterik, sometimes I play as DefenderNr1, maybe some of you allready saw me on your server.
I belong to Rulez community.

Our community would like to do some fun wars against other servers, but its hard to find any server that is worth to play against.
Our server has special rules, and we would like to inforce some of them when playing against other servers, because of that a fun war against 2f4y finaly didnt take place, they use baserape and hop like bunnies, totaly bad seen among our community.

So my question to you is: Are you in generally interested in such a server war, and are you enough players?

Your rules are compatible with our playing style, we use aicrafts and helis, but only for airtargets and grey flags, but it could be without on that war.

If you are interested just have a look on our homepage if you like our community.

This is just a general request if you are interested, our headadmins are quite sensible, so any communication at the moment please through me please.
I will check your forum from time to time.

See ya Flaterik

I for one think this is a good opportunity to start a regular thimg if all goes well amd can only add more kudos to both clans. Furthermore I think it would encourage new members to join

hi flaterik ,

"" but its hard to find any server that is worth to play against.""

lol so what are you asking us for we are shite :) ... y' know noobs and all that :)

only joking ... sounds good to me .

Re : Fun War against another server????

hi flaterik ,
welcome in the forum and thank you for invitation ,this is a very good idea ;)......
our server seems to have some rules in common ,,,,because for us is baserape prohibit and no hopping jumpping fight ,( on these topics is the one of the same opinion );) .
on our server jet and helis are just for transport ,but for such appointment it can change and agree ...(??).
wait for the opinion of my former colleagues but i find it to be a really cool idea ,,;);)

This would be good fun ......I could be cannon fodder.........LOL

We just need to make sure the rules are very clear for both sides to avoid any mis understanding that could spoil things.
Would we have admins from both sides during the game ?

same here :D

would be great fun from me off course a YES

need to set up a date, server and rules - do we have an open thread for that already?

Ook, so lets do it... FlatErik is that your website mate? http://www.rulez-server.de/

Air combat would be pretty shit from our side, even against air targets, we didn't practice VERY VERY long time, but have no problems with "No Bunnies, No Baserape" rules. Do you still play Special Forces pack? Cos we started an SF server some time ago.

Suggestion, 3 rounds, 1 - I/O, 1 - Regular (depends on amount of players) , 1 - SF - what do you say? Flaterik, NRU Cocks?

yep, sounds good to me artster :)

well ild be rarin to get a chance to t-bag some foreign cocks in the name of the all mighthy =NRU= !!! XD

Hello Guys,

link to thread at our community http://www.rulez-server.de/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=194790#194790

We have the more strict rules regarding hopping and the use of armor, but you concerning the use of aircrafts.
It is difficult to enforce our aircraft rule as it is watched (controled) buy an script, so i would prefer to use the no combat fly rule, its easy to handle. Airkill, kick or something like that.

But the bunny thing!!! On our server you are not allowed to jump if under fire, not even once. We are allowed to jump out of the sight of an attacking tank or apc, but not like a rabbit.

And we have a rule that is called "no farming", the tanks or Apc must move to flag to help the infantry, no staying near a Flag killing everything that spawns. Its a nice rule that gives Bf2 a new dimension, and makes it more dinamic.

So let me know your opinions.

Thank you Flat.

Our headadmins are informed now, I will keep in touch with you.

Yes rulez.de is our community.
no we do not play SF on the server, but I would like to play with my defenderNr1 account on you server but I killed the desktop link, does anybody know how I can start special force now?

Suggestion, 3 rounds, 1 - I/O, 1 - Regular (depends on amount of players) , 1 - SF - what do you say? Flaterik, NRU Cocks?

I/O is that infantry only?? and sorry SF wont be possible I am afraid.

Last edited:
Hi Flaterik....

click start....all programs....find ea-games...click on it,than u see special forces

Last edited:
But the bunny thing!!! On our server you are not allowed to jump if under fire, not even once. We are allowed to jump out of the sight of an attacking tank or apc, but not like a rabbit.

And we have a rule that is called "no farming", the tanks or Apc must move to flag to help the infantry, no staying near a Flag killing everything that spawns. Its a nice rule that gives Bf2 a new dimension, and makes it more dinamic.

thats no problem. we have equal rules. no bunnyhopping means the same and we warn also everyone who jumped in combat. think none of NRU will jump under fire. your "no farming" rules called no spawnkilling at our server. so we mean the same. :)

IO is infantry only.

this one is brilliant.

they use a more relaxed form of communication, for some offending but isnt ment like that.

LOOOL yes we do. we are more like a community / family and we love to be a bit "direct" lol

thats no problem. we have equal rules. no bunnyhopping means the same and we warn also everyone who jumped in combat. think none of NRU will jump under fire. your "no farming" rules called no spawnkilling at our server. so we mean the same. :)

IO is infantry only.

this one is brilliant.

they use a more relaxed form of communication, for some offending but isnt ment like that.

LOOOL yes we do. we are more like a community / family and we love to be a bit "direct" lol

hahaha....have read that to on there forum..lol.............yeah flaterik now u are in Nru forum so u are a cock to.........hihihihi

So the guidelines are straight :)
(about bunnies - well we have no problems if the person jumps once over an object, to take cover from the fire, or nade or side jump to avoid roadkill. We know exactly what bunnihopping is and and punish such behavior)

So, no SF, ok - well, let's do -=> Infantry Only, Regular, and Sniper/Pistols War?

The rules: No Bunnies, No Camping/Farming *(especially with armor), use Helis/Jets for transport only, No Baseraping/Homebase kills, no rapping Spawn Points.

Who is in? ;)

Last edited:
Flaterik, to find our SF server, search for Noobs R Us Special Forces in search engine

Users who are viewing this thread