Football WC in Brazil

• Thread starter General_Misery
  • Start date
Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
ya belgian faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanny

this is more your preferred genre of sport you Zeebrugge sniffing bondage wearing Flemish speaking waterzooi eating cat fondler

Attachments

• Ladyboy-volleyball-Pattaya.jpg
    Ladyboy-volleyball-Pattaya.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
On our way to see a game with my "friends":

Attachments

• me and g.jpg
    me and g.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 45
I only wish they would tbag the other teams players when they score a goal:popcorn:

TRUFFLE POWAAHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!

we won AGAIN, spunky fanny-boy

and WHERE are the english??? (the inventors of football)

Re: AW: Re: Football WC in Brazil

and mr Bond, THE BELGIANS !!!!

mind them !!!

watched Italy vs Uruguay, Teams like Uruguay should be disqualified for acting and unsporting behavior, if Teams can only win with unsporting behavior they should stay home...
Suarez got a new Name for his biting and acting: Mr Hollywood... :banned:

And no words to some referees, how many fail decisions this WC...unbelievable...unbelievable how fast some referees give penaltys or red cards...

Last edited:
watched Italy vs Uruguay, Teams like Uruguay should be disqualified for acting and unsporting behavior, if Teams can only win with unsporting behavior they should stay home...
Suarez got a new Name for his biting and acting: Mr Hollywood... :banned:

And no words to some referees, how many fail decisions this WC...unbelievable...unbelievable how fast some referees give penaltys or red cards...

Agree...however Keep in mind that Italy also belongs to the actor nations...dont mind sending them home. All in all Players fell way to easy this WC. Remember the Brazil game...

3rd time he's done that in his career, I'm pretty sure he must have some mental issues.

I agree Sam.
He had an outstanding season for Liverpool,won the golden boot scoring 31 league goals,won player of the season awards as voted by his peers and seemed to have put his past indiscretions behind him.

Theres no defending his latest moment of madness.
I think he's looking at a lengthy ban from international football and serious questions hanging over his future playing for Liverpool.

And the next fail decision, a penalty for Greece in the 92 min. for a little contact???!!
That was the last match I have watched, this WC sucks, more fail decisions than in a full season.
This has nothing more to do with the better team wins, sometimes it even looks like connivance!!!

Last edited:
Hey dont forget the U.S. is still in it! Does that sting a bit guys :)

Last edited:
Biting is something you maybe did as a kid but an adult doing it demonstrates some serious issues. I hope FIFA have the nads to actually do something and ban him despite his claims he ran into him! Then I hope Liverpool also take action too. Despite the skill he has would any sport really want someone like him playing. Even boxing was shocked when Tyson took a bite. The best bit(e) is that Mexican referee Marco Rodríguez nickname happens to be Dracula! :)

Refereeing decisions are always going to be difficult as they only see an incident once and from one angle so have to be pretty sure that they get it as right as possible in that situation. We don't want football to have to stop and wait for a tackle to be shown several times before play continues. I think there could also be a panel on the sidelines of about ten people who could score dives and acting on artistic merit to give the ref guidance. You would think some have been taken out by a sniper or C4 the way they roll around and grimace in agony and then they respawn and get up and run off as though nothing had happened. Another way would be for each team to have an option for a decision (or non-decision) to be reviewed per match similar to cricket and tennis.

Have to admit that I've not watched many games this world cup as I have little interest in it. When FIFA stops being corrupt maybe we will see less politics in the way the groups are drawn though that is wishful thinking.

Of those remaining I would like to see some of the "lesser" nations do well and also the USA & Germany (please draw so Portugal get knocked out) because they make great beers and also Belgium because of their beer.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread