Football WC in Brazil

• Thread starter General_Misery
  • Start date
Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
And next game to watch at midnight: Russia vs Korea :popcorn:

tried to give that game a chance but after 20 minutes or so i decided that it would be wiser to get to bed :)

Yeah same here Bruce :) match was to boring :(

edit: I thought Russia vs Korea was a boring match but todays Chile vs Spain was one of the worst matches so far. Chile wasnt very good and no words for Spain...

Last edited:
Imagine if there was. Probably wouldn't had headed the ball to a team mate on the opposing team :) but I guess when Roy said we'll play like Liverpool he meant no win anything this year ;)

Did you know that Mr Hodgson was manager for Halmstad BK, our PL team in town, and won the Swedish championship in 1976 and 1979? :)

Im too weary for this but fuck it..

The Arsebandits are clearly back after ending their 8 year wait for silverware with a resounding 3-2 trouncing of the mighty Hull City last month!

Lets not get into Liverpool v Arsenil honours ...I'll be forced into reminding you (again) of our enviable Euro pedigree as well as countless other triumphs

Lets just 'maybe' agree that England always disappoint at major tourneys,..regardless of personnel.

I just sympathise with the poor sods who blow their savings following England abroad..what a waste of money

Last edited:
Dont be sad guys. Pick another Team AS your favorites and Party with them:)
And be happy your not from Switzerland, that match vs france was worse than a drunken "Dorf Mannschaft"...

Last edited:
Imagine if there was. Probably wouldn't had headed the ball to a team mate on the opposing team :) but I guess when Roy said we'll play like Liverpool he meant no win anything this year ;)

LOL, yes...imagine IF there were good Arsenal players....then they wear the German Jersey :D

Big surprise Iran vs Argentinia... Iran did very good.. should have ended a draw...

Users who are viewing this thread