Football WC in Brazil

• Thread starter General_Misery
  • Start date
Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
i think i live in the only country that doesnt care about footy and thats ashame i know nothing about the game but will watch a few games in honor of my clan mates

Thought it funny that in the US the team they wanted to win the WC was the US and the team they wanted least to win was the US! I hope there is an option that you don't have to listen to inane commentary from stupid ex players that have trouble stringing two words together. An option for just having the crowd sound only.

i think i live in the only country that doesnt care about footy and thats ashame i know nothing about the game but will watch a few games in honor of my clan mates
Isn't it the fastest growing sport in the US though, that's something :p

Mind the Belgians ( I repeat) :D
(et les Françaises aussi, mr NAO)

You must be all taking the crazy pills again!!!! PORTUGAL for the WIN!!!! "Arnaldo" and the rest of gang will without a doubt bring the cup home where it belongs!!!!

It is popular but even major sports radio shows and television show s don't give it but a few minutes of coverage. One radio show I listen to does a segment called 5 good second of soccer did that's it.I did watch Brazil vs Croatia with Aiden.. start em young right :)

- - - Updated - - -

Well shit it loaded upside down.can anyone fix this? I'm on my mobile

Attachments

• aiden.jpg
    aiden.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Well shit it loaded upside down.can anyone fix this? I'm on my mobile

LOOOOOOOOL sweeny mate. that is the keeper of the year. lol how can someone fix it. you took the photo upside down, it can not loaded upsidedown. hihihi

and a nice little bat you have there hanging at the roof lol

but i solved the problem. just upturned my screen. ;)

Lol no on my phone it's the right way I'll fix it on my pc tonight :)

seen Brazil yesterday evening?
what a rip-off
biased ref ...

Who would have thought that... the Kaesköpp, the Cloggyboys, the Caravanwheelers made it against Spain. Have to say Holland earned the win.

Asked the wife to place bets on Portugal and Holland to win.
Today she tells me she placed bets on Portugal and England instead !!!!!!!! I need to get another WIFE :+1:

lol i asked Kacey who to root for spain or Netherlands she chose netherlands and you know how well they did

You must be all taking the crazy pills again!!!! PORTUGAL for the WIN!!!! "Arnaldo" and the rest of gang will without a doubt bring the cup home where it belongs!!!!

CR7 ? That vain geek ? Dont think so....they will be beaten by Germany first now on Monday :p

Users who are viewing this thread