Football WC in Brazil

• Thread starter General_Misery
  • Start date
Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Juan Zúñiga's brutal jump on Neymar's back didn't even render Zúñiga a yellow card and now Neymar is out for the rest of the WC - Jesus Christ, the referees suck! James in Colombia also got attacked frequently but with few whistles blown. And Blaise Matuidi's tackle that forced Nigeria's Ogenyi Onazi off. Etc. etc. :(

anyways, Argentina and Belgium should start packing :D if they want to catch an early flight home

now u may gloat, spunky...
no more truffle sniffers on the WC

If you ask me, this is the WC of pussys. every minute someone lays in the field and calls for a penalty. Like little boys raising the arms and cry for mummy all the time.... On the other side you have players who can nothing else than foul other players. Poor WC! Seems it gets worse from Cup to Cup.

Last edited:
AW: Re: Football WC in Brazil

for me a boring game,netherland is a good team,but think not enough good for german !
the result of this WC,german = Champions :)

Sorry Loeft, cannot sympathize with the Dutch team. In addition to Robben's diving, yesterday unsportsmanlike conduct during the penalty shoot-out by the "hero" Krul. I loathe behaviour like that regardless of the colour of the jersey.

Any comments on Netherlands - Costa Rica?
I just had a heart transplant but I think the best team won here...

here is the dutch cup loeft. congratz :joker:

golden-poo.jpg

Re: AW: Re: Football WC in Brazil

for me a boring game,netherland is a good team,but think not enough good for german !

Germany - Netherlands would be a nice final....and we win it (then it would be even nicer) :)

The german cocks have to do Brasilia first ;)

BTW i hate all those guys celebrating that we won against france

for me it felt like it would have been the Wehrmacht conquering france again... Just disgusting how drunk old bastards sing songs that shouldnt be remembered... bad bad world i hope that the WC is over soon ^^

The german cocks have to do Brasilia first ;)

BTW i hate all those guys celebrating that we won against france

for me it felt like it would have been the Wehrmacht conquering france again... Just disgusting how drunk old bastards sing songs that shouldnt be remembered... bad bad world i hope that the WC is over soon ^^

And that is exactly the problem in Germany ....some People cant just be happy that their Team won.
Why do we have to feel ashamed or excuse all the time ??? Idiots you have everywhere in the world and isnt the world press constantly talking about german tanks moving again to the finals bla bla bla...cant hear it anymore.

It's Football ONLY and I can be as happy about a success like any other Nation too cant I ? (despite the fact that my No 1 Team is England, but that's a different cookie).

And that is exactly the problem in Germany ....some People cant just be happy that their Team won.
Why do we have to feel ashamed or excuse all the time ??? Idiots you have everywhere in the world and isnt the world press constantly talking about german tanks moving again to the finals bla bla bla...cant hear it anymore.

It's Football ONLY and I can be as happy about a success like any other Nation too cant I ? (despite the fact that my No 1 Team is England, but that's a different cookie).

Dont get me wrong Bond :DI dont have any problem with celebrating but if there is certain stuff coming out of society like a choir that sings some parts of our natinal anthem that nobody should sing...

Maybe i should have filmed it and you would known what i mean ;)
I have to say that the area i live in still has a lot of brown nazi shit...

And here your sentence perfectly fits : "And that is exactly the problem in Germany ....some People cant just be happy that their Team won."

They fucking dont get the point that it is only football and nothing more ;)

There should be a way in between just celebrate that we won a game fine but please without a very loud "Deutschland Deutshland **** alles" ... maybe we should just imprison every nazipig for the time of the WC :D then it would be way easier for me to accept all this stuff ^^
I am no football fan in general :D i like to look some WC games :D I dont hate football its just not the sport im good in ;) I rather look other sports which in my opinion are more interesting ;)

Dont get me wrong Bond :DI dont have any problem with celebrating but if there is certain stuff coming out of society like a choir that sings some parts of our natinal anthem that nobody should sing...

Maybe i should have filmed it and you would known what i mean ;)
I have to say that the area i live in still has a lot of brown nazi shit...

And here your sentence perfectly fits : "And that is exactly the problem in Germany ....some People cant just be happy that their Team won."

They fucking dont get the point that it is only football and nothing more ;)

There should be a way in between just celebrate that we won a game fine but please without a very loud "Deutschland Deutshland **** alles" ... maybe we should just imprison every nazipig for the time of the WC :D then it would be way easier for me to accept all this stuff ^^
I am no football fan in general :D i like to look some WC games :D I dont hate football its just not the sport im good in ;) I rather look other sports which in my opinion are more interesting ;)

Well, THAT I agree with....Those morons never die unfortunately, thee are no pills against stupidity unfortunately.
But honestly would also wish that the german "stereotype" in other countries would die, too....but it is so much pushed by the medias in the countries....rubbish.

tomorrow night, we know who is the opponent of Netherlands in the finals I think Brazil, but I hope the German cocks

Wait so Germans aren't super efficient and don't put their towels out first?

Sounds like the Canadians that visit the beaches her in Maine. The sad thing is most of the women are hairier then the men lol

Users who are viewing this thread