First experiences of BF4 here please

• Thread starter Deleted member 432
  • Start date
Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
agreed tanks don't seem too dominant but the helo pisses me off already, but I didn't have any weapon to try take it down so?? also so many cocks just sitting on top of buildings... boring but overall I quite like the map theres not really any choke points as you can get across the map easily & theres plenty of cover & I really like the destruction capability not sure if there are lots of one shot hacks going on but it does seem easier to kill & be killed.
don't know if my aim was just off but I couldn't hit shit when I played recon.
atm I'm thinking it could be nice, i'm a lot more optimistic than I was for bf3

Now i got some good rounds when i played as medic with decent assault rifle. Hided from vehicle whores and luckily avoided 1 vs half enemy team -situations and got KDR of 3 on best rounds. :tbag: But im really hating that stupid engy pdw what is so weak and hits nothing if range is longer than cock... 18 000 more engy xp and then i can test how much carbines suck.... :p

I think the new ammo system of the heavy vehicles is very nice... and there is no longer this feeling "you run behind the corner, but you get killed" ...like in bf3... here you die and kill very fast :D
agree... the heli is very annoying... and this xm25...

does anyone else think the defibs suck in bf4 ? they take forever to chanrge and when theyre ready ur team mates dead. i will say the recon class is back on track lakaelo i have 10 c4 kills so far lol

does anyone else think the defibs suck in bf4 ? they take forever to chanrge and when theyre ready ur team mates dead. i will say the recon class is back on track lakaelo i have 10 c4 kills so far lol

No sweney thats what i did at first and thought naaa thats crap :mad:
All you do is select defib button to equip and and quick press off mouse button and bag your done, if you hold the button you'll just sit there for ages rubbing the freakin paddles together like i did and get shot :cool:

Played quiet a few matches on BF4 now in a squad full of NRU and we've all worked as a team and ive gotta say it makes BF4 fantastic you can do so much damage to the other team, gotta say though that SHANGHAI SIEGE is
best played on Engineer or RECON, assualt and support really is a waste of space on that map

Just Unlocked the RFB sniper rifle F***me it good very fast rate of fire plus unlocked Canted eye sights so ive ACOG medium range on it and canted iron sigths for short bloody great :p

agree. i will be back as sniper whore like in bf2 and i have 16 c4 kills so far. could a lot more if i not always forgot that i have c4. lol stand over a tank and waiting that he drive away instead of taking my c4 to blow him up. LOL

funny but from gun point of view I prefer assault so far, as heiki says the eng main weapon is about as effective as a pea shooter but rpg take downs on vehicles are nice, haven't tried support yet.
overall tho the balance feels a lot better than bf3 I just need a proper session to get the feel of all the classes, maybe later tonight?

Would like to see another map for comparison. Overall the game experience is pretty good and playing as part of an NRU squad is fun. Frustrating is the amount of times you get killed with one shot and many players have ESP knowing where you are. I'd like to think they are very skilled but I'm not so sure. Tempted to stick with BF3 until the proper release.

Thanks for the top Andy I'll have to try that with the defibs. I stood there playing patty cake with myself until someone got an easy kill

Quite like the helis! They aren't invincible - use the stinger on them - but the buildings give you cover and test your building avoidance skills. You don't have to be so good to have some fun in them now. It will be interesting to see what the jets are like.

@glen yes one thing we havent seen yet are jets and how they fair
But overall just on this one map Shanghai siege things seem more balanced than BF3
And on sunday i had my first rage quit on BF4 lol, there was far to many Snipers on buildings and im talking about 14 on a quick count
they were covering most biuldings and you couldnt move for jack....

well this is what happens when i'm not given any work to do;

2832655391301884018.jpeg
2955057440940167592.png
Nru

i'd add more to it but the 20 layer limit for the emblem means that i used it all up trying to make letters out of straight lines lol hence why they look so crap and out of shape with each other

Last edited:
I know your really limited by layers or every time you add a different picture thats another layer so its a shame really.

Thats you have 20 layers my picture tuck 19 layers :(

AW: First experiences of BF4 here please

its a lil bit how sex but u miss the pussy, its a lil bit how drive a car without a car, i dont know but its not my first impression i have played short the BF4 alpha and all at all the Graphic its sex and the animation its sex but, i miss the important part of all, .....where are the girls. at short words ....boring in my opinion at moment.

Anyone tried domination mode? I had my first go yesterday & it reminds me of close quarters on bf3....... so wont be going there again!!

Users who are viewing this thread