First experiences of BF4 here please

• Thread starter Deleted member 432
  • Start date
Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
I have changed my mined a bit after playing for a while now, still not keen on the map but there you go. I do like the limited ammo on the tanks, It will stop tank whoring i think. Over all its good and as its only in beta i think it will be a lot better on release. I do like the stinger, it makes the heli boys cry lol.

I have changed my mined a bit after playing for a while now, still not keen on the map but there you go. I do like the limited ammo on the tanks, It will stop tank whoring i think. Over all its good and as its only in beta i think it will be a lot better on release. I do like the stinger, it makes the heli boys cry lol.

what i said. you have to play some time to see all the differences they made in the gameplay. and think about the bollard at the bridge. if you defend this the tank cant drive over the bridge.
really how longer/ofter i play this map how more i found this little things and even more i like it.

It may be the beta but not that impressed with the graphics overall. It just looks a bit bland. Also, the 120 degree view really distorts things - I thought that might be useful on a superwidescreen monitor. Need to try a less wide view.

Yes i do agree, i really didn't give it enough time really. I keep finding new things too, as i said im not very keen on urban maps really but there will be other maps so that will be ok.

That balancing of power of vehicles is damn good thing to me. Im never liked vehicles very much, always enjoyed more fair infantry fights and tbagging of victim. And on BF3 im mosto of time engy guy who trys defend against tanks/helis with underpowered crappy launchers. It's damn great if vehicles are harder to use and not too overpowered. :p For example Stinger vs heli in BF3 is crap against nolifeprowhores. Some kind of limit how much same person can hug same vehicle would be damn cool too.

Had a quick look at spectator mode and found that interesting. As previously noted it could be a useful tool to use on a suspected cheat. I followed Andy for a while (though it did feel like stalking) and found myself shouting out about players he hadn't seen (I think). There was a good parachute and knife kill though! Couple of screen shots.

Attachments

• bf4 2013-10-03 14-11-59-76.jpg
    bf4 2013-10-03 14-11-59-76.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 14
  • bf4 2013-10-03 14-06-57-03.jpg
    bf4 2013-10-03 14-06-57-03.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 12
Lol glen you think im a cheat :D

Yes i used it yesterday and it was good, like you say theres so many things you see that the player doesn't but i guess everyone is different

when my son seen me as a sniper (in glens picture) he pissed his pants
He said dad your a sniper your never go recon and started to laugh at me

Last edited:
Had a quick look at spectator mode and found that interesting. As previously noted it could be a useful tool to use on a suspected cheat. I followed Andy for a while (though it did feel like stalking) and found myself shouting out about players he hadn't seen (I think). There was a good parachute and knife kill though! Couple of screen shots.

In fairness though Glen being in spectator mode you have your wallhack on where all players have there names over there heads at all times, Andy wouldnt have had that option

Played some more now and I really hope the beta is not indicative of what the final version is like (incl. new better GPU drivers). The Shanghai map is also one of the poorest maps I've seen prone to camping and such.

If not, I'll sell my copy - as it is now it's "no dice" ;)

/Grumpy old git

well i tried it and it was fucking me off all the time i could not look anywhere lmao asked mini in game wtf was going on he replied do you have a joystick enabled i replied no !
so had to disable joystick in options to play,while playing my desktop was shaking i thought wtf they have made my keyboard vibrate so i thought wicked but was getting bad lag so logged off to then realise my boy had his xbox360 connected to my pc for fifa14 lmfao :D
will check more of beta another time

oh i can't wait for the open beta to start so i can give it a go.. oh wait, open beta starts and BF4 servers will burn and the networks of the world will crumble as 20million players try to get online at once... pfft
well im still eagerly waiting for the open beta :)

Lol luckily i tried that beta before investing any money to that pile of shit... If this is future of gaming and there is no changes coming im seriously thinking new hobbies...

- Game is crashing and feels laggy
- Game is ugly and looks shitty if compared to BF3
- Engys mainweapon is PDW what is smaller than my cock and if carbines are every kit weapons they are propably crap
- Getting ammo bag dont give you more rockets/c4, only gun ammo (Is it bug?)

And then some whine about asshole players:
- It was damn suspicious how so big part of my deaths was instant one hit kills far away (shitload of cheaters)
- Most of time you get killed by camper or vehiclewhore
- Tank whores are still pussies and now they can't go inside building take flag with pussyarmor so they have "reason" stay camping front of it
- Heli feels overpowered raping machine like in every BF-game
- Pussies swapping to winning team or leaving caused massive unbalance between teams => 3vs10 baserape fest

I had fun when there was Laka, Andy, Essex etc cocks in same squad with me wondering all new stuff and fooling around but after they left i felt BF4 is shit if compared to BF3.

all you guys complaining about lag, do you have nvidia cards? cause i've got an amd card and it runs fine with all the settings on max. apparently amd spent between $5 - $8 million to get exclusive access/promo rights so if you're all running nvidia then it would make sense that they haven't had time to update their drivers to get it working on your cards yet.

lol heik, complaining about vehicles whores - this is battlefield after all. if you can't beat 'em, join 'em :p (or cower in a building!)

aye... pointless to complain about vehicle whoring etc... it's just battlefield, deal with it :)

im not one to say "i told you so" but ehhhhhhhhhhhh fannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnyssssssss its a beta ffs

ahhhhhhhh good times just good times lmfao

lol heikki its still a beta like the cock above me says ;)

its a load of shit version which is stoneold compared to what they have now ;) they only want us to check how good the architechture is working and hitreg and stuff is good they only have to optimize the whole stuff they made
(hell of a long loading time it is at the moment and my cpu is on 99% while loading)

but the rest is good working :D (ok had some servercrashes yesterday)

to be honest thats pretty good for a software ! testing normally needs a lot of time

Yes there are cheats every where (One shot kills) Obviously no cheat rpotection yet
Yes the game looks rough around the edges alot (Games not finished yet its beta)
Yes glitches all over the place (see people half in half out on walls etc)
When the skyscraper fall there seems no rendering on a lot of things
Tanks being killed with 1 shot RPG (i now ive done this myself) but this is only on the rear of tank so ????
It goes on and on

To me all weapons are good feel alot more balanced than BF3 plus not so easy to snipe which is a good thing...

This is a Prototype BETA .... its not representative of the finished product like BF3 it will get many patches in the future to correct floors in the game
I do believe this game will be or get better than BF3 but it will take time to evolve
All good thing come to those who wait....
So lets wait and see

Last edited:
how andy said. heikk you moaning cock lol

its beta with not rendered all textures, not all weapons, not finish balanced weapons and all. its only there to check how the backends / servers working.

its annoying gameplay at some points you play "lonewolf" because bf4 show even more the advantage to play in a squad and with a commander. if you play in a squad with mates you are very powerfull against all enemys.

In fairness though Glen being in spectator mode you have your wallhack on where all players have there names over there heads at all times, Andy wouldnt have had that option

That's true but it is like watching a film where you know what is going to happen but you want the character to do something to avoid it.

I could also see spectator mode being used for squads where you have a non-playing person directing and aiding the squad (maybe that is what commander mode is). It was funny just watching someone though...

Users who are viewing this thread