Farm life just want to show u my work :D

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
the hardest part is now to find the exact "stoßstange front" for my car ^^ may u guys can help me and find one :D i have a SEAT Leon Super Copa 1m (top sport) year 2005 ^^

do you had a look into some used parts dealer? sometimes you get one also in your color so you don´t need to repaint that thing.

He have have 2 types insurance. Called WA meaning liability insurance which is required and you can pay allot more for all risk which includes theft and your own faults.

So wa basically only covers the cost you make to others, but not your own car. So if I drive my car into a cow I'm insured to pay the farmer for the cow but my broken car isn't fixed and I'll have to pay it my self

He have have 2 types insurance. Called WA meaning liability insurance which is required and you can pay allot more for all risk which includes theft and your own faults.

So wa basically only covers the cost you make to others, but not your own car. So if I drive my car into a cow I'm insured to pay the farmer for the cow but my broken car isn't fixed and I'll have to pay it my self
bad insurance xD

Same here (or used to be) Third party, fire and theft.

We have 3, third party, third party fire and theft, and comprehensive. If you dont make a claim you get a non claim bonus every year which can add up (eg: 10 years no claim bonus) once you make a claim you lose that
unless you pay extra for protected bonus which allows you to make one claim without losing your bonus.
In the end when you make a claim whether its your fault or not, you end up paying anyway or losing your bonus plus a higher premium next year. There are no winners in this game :LOL:

Users who are viewing this thread