Farm life just want to show u my work :D

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Is the new workplace better than the old one? :)
its much better first i get 3 euro brutto more then before whats a lot for me because i got before mindestlohn ^^ and now also the tractors are bigger and also the machines ^^ today and yesterday was a bit "anstrengend" because we are "am roden" and i have to stay all the day on the mashine and pick stones and bad potatos out of the "förderband" and we are working now like 10h or more everyday ^^ but when the "ernte" is done and i go on the fields for "bearbeitung" i can drive with GPS (Lenk system) that means the traktor is almost driving alone and i can do what ever i want :D also driving naked or have sex xD

dang, thats a lot of work
yeah but thats not all :D now we are harvesting the potatos after the maiz and when this is done we make our fields good and after that we start with the potatos again ^^ cleaning puting in bags etc

Reactions: lakaelo
this was my grandfather it was one of the last moments we catch until he forgot everything like 1 year ago (its ofc german)
sry ot wasn't one of the last moments this Video is 2 years or a bit more old ..

looks like no wanking with that hand, for some time.

fap GIF

but you can be glad its not cutting off....

I think those pics were probably exactly what the spoiler function was designed for. 😁

Was wondering if you ever find any old artefacts when working the fields? It always surprises me that land that has been farmed for years still turns up treasures, coins and so on. Obviously being on a large vehicle you are not going to spot small coins but some larger items.

Users who are viewing this thread