Farm life just want to show u my work :D

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Quite a bit of damage for a bunny. Hope you get it fixed on the insurance.

Depends what you do. Normally in Gernamy you call the local forester (or any Hunter probably?) he comes over and writes it in his book and gives you something for your insurance. Also important for Germans the insurance doesnt get more expensive :D

Reactions: Its_Iceteeaa
Depends what you do. Normally in Gernamy you call the local forester (or any Hunter probably?) he comes over and writes it in his book and gives you something for your insurance. Also important for Germans the insurance doesnt get more expensive :D
exatcly i have our hunter in my contacts ^^ he made me the stuff i just need to trake it from him, today i go to the SEAT house and they look at my car and tell me maby tomorrow how much money i will get for that ^^

Reactions: lakaelo
Here you can make a claim on the insurance but then it would increase the cost next year(s). Would have to balance the cost of repair.

exatcly i have our hunter in my contacts ^^ he made me the stuff i just need to trake it from him, today i go to the SEAT house and they look at my car and tell me maby tomorrow how much money i will get for that ^^
but just look into your insurance at the "selfbehalve". if you have a amount of 250.- and the damage is also around that...than congratz. lol

Here you can make a claim on the insurance but then it would increase the cost next year(s). Would have to balance the cost of repair.

Its one of the only things where you dont have to pay more afterwards over here.

Thats some weird setup, you lost me, how does you hitting a rabbit have anything to do with the forester or a hunter ? :unsure:

Thats some weird setup, you lost me, how does you hitting a rabbit have anything to do with the forester or a hunter ? :unsure:
the hunter has his area where he has to take care of the animals or keep the population in check and since this happened in his area he is responsible for it ^^ but you can also call the police

so i was
but just look into your insurance at the "selfbehalve". if you have a amount of 250.- and the damage is also around that...than congratz. lol
I was just at the seat workshop and they told me I should have an appraiser from the insurance company because the damage will amount to around 3000 euros (I would get 3k €)
because my car is a sports car with a "top sport" equipment ^^ it's a shame that the rabbit died but my wallet is happy

so i was

I was just at the seat workshop and they told me I should have an appraiser from the insurance company because the damage will amount to around 3000 euros (I would get 3k €)
because my car is a sports car with a "top sport" equipment ^^ it's a shame that the rabbit died but my wallet is happy
but i think that my insurance will reduce the amount, but what the seat at seat said was that it was close to total damage

Users who are viewing this thread