Farm life just want to show u my work :D

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
@Its_Iceteeaa just to get things straight. Him insulting u should be enough of a reason to get him fired. Your workplace is where you spend a majority of you life meaning you should be comfortable at our work place. If he insults you your boss should take action and if he doesn't he can even get into trouble because he's not keeping his workers save.

I hope you get thing sorted out soon mate

Well, yes you are right. I googled that word too and I first got the wrong meaning of it. You can read it as:
1. A captain of a corporation for ships, that was my first understanding and did not make sense,
2. A captain within a corporation for ships, what it actually means.

• Haha
Reactions: Its_Iceteeaa
Zahnweh, Zahnweh, Zahnweh, e, e, e. What's in your head … :D

Thanks, now I can never listen to that song again without hearing this. The same way as I can never unhear "Inside Michelle I wait and bleed" instead of "Inside my shell I wait and bleed" when listening to "Wait and Bleed" by Slipknot or "Had your ass wide open" instead of "Had your eyes wide open" when listening to "Grenade" by Bruno Mars.

@Its_Iceteeaa that's a very nice boat. On which lake/ocean/river is he usually taking it for a ride?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: We4re0ne
Ploughing doesn't take long, going round with the AA destroying all the trees first is what takes a long time :ROFLMAO:
You should try throwing C4 at the tractor for 40mins and then you can plough the field from underground 😂😂

Users who are viewing this thread