Farm life just want to show u my work :D

Steffos666

NRU Member
16 Oct 2012
Köln
Mit meinem chef habe ich schon gesprochen und arne auch natürlich hat arne den spieß volle kanne umgedreht und mich als den "streit verursacher'" dargestellt als hätt eich angefangen was natürlich blödsin ist, er hat mich als einen "besser wisser " bezeichnet was natürlich im großen und ganzen noch nichts schlimmes ist darauf hin habe ich mich vor ihm aufgebaut und gesagt das er verschwinden soll und mich doch bitte einfach inruhe lassen soll und das alles noch in einem mäßigen ton und dann fing das geschupse an und da ich die eisenstange noch in der hand hatte habe ich sie mir durch sein geschupse natürlich direkt ins gesicht geschlagen .. außen an der lippe ist alles blau auf der lippe auch und innen ist es mega rot ein richtig schöner blauer felsck mit schwellung natürlich .. und das dümmste an der geschichte ist das ich die zapfwelle vom trecker nicht alleine abbekommen habe darauf hin unseren rumänen um hile gebeten habe und arne so wie er es halt immer macht dazu gekommen ist und gleich wieder alles besser wusste und auch einen auf chef getan hat und meinte ich würde das ja nicht machen dürfen etc .. dieser kerl ist wirklich sehr sehr schwierig und mit dem hat man kein leichtes leben .. er ist nicht ohne grund bei seiner vorigen stelle geflogen .. da hat er sich auch selbst zum "chef" ernannt und hat sogar den junior herum komandiert sachen kaputt gemacht usw und für alles immer eine ausrede parat gehabt so das er niemals als schuldiger da stehen würde .. was auch noch schlimm ist damals als ich da anfing hatte er keine ahnung wer ich bin abgesehen von der proaganda und den lästermäulern die schlecht über mich geredet haben egeal wo ich gearbeitet habe irgend wer hatte immer ein schlechtes wort über mich ob es nun warheit oder einfach nur erfunden war das hat arne nie interessiert weil wenn ich ihm das gegenteil erzälen würde wäre ich ja nur ein kleiner dummer lügner .. ich weiss momentan echt nicht weiter ich habe es 1 1/2 jahre versucht mit dem kerl zu arbeiten .. wenn sich das nicht mehr ändert kündige ich da ... sry langer text alles auf deutsch aber das alles in english war mir jetzt zuviel .. aber eins noch bei unser letzten verbalen auseinander setzung hat er mich so nieder gemacht das ich heulend aus dem melkstand "geflohen" bin ich bin eigentlich keiner den man schnell zum weinen bringt da bin ich eher etwas kalt aber seine worte sein mobbing gegen mich hat selbst mir einen riesen schlag ins gesicht gegeben das ich nicht mehr konnte .. so guys translate it with google sry for that massiv big german text

Well if possible get a new job on the long run
Stay safe and keep you boss up to date.

I had lots of mobbing in my school time against me and nobody of the adults believed me (or even worse told me that it is my own fault).
I had "alliances" against me. On top of that few others in my age at school even talked to me because they were afraid of being the next victim.
I was not sleeping much at night because i knew i had to go back to school the next day. so finally in the 8th grade my scores were so bad I had to repeat the year.
Afterwards it was quite okish at school, but still I was known and in the lazy "french" class (fun fact lazy pupils had french at school instead of latin because french was thought of as easier language than latin :D).
I never face punched anybody down to defend me, I did think it was wrong and always had a mob against me instead of only one oponent.

It just sucks I dont know why people are like that. They told me it was only fun, but it was terror.
Even "verbal violence" is bad enought but activities included:
Stealing homework out of my bag, being constantly excluded of every activity, telling teachers everything is my bad and teachers believing it (i had to stay after school a few times because they told my teacher I was stealing the chalk)

@Its_Iceteeaa Just seeing you are exactly ONE day older than me :D

glenwilson

NRU Heed
15 Mar 2012
Falkirk, United Kingdom
I absolutely hated school. The teachers were awful and bullying was also awful. That was the only time I resorted to violence and would never offer that as the solution. Bullying is an awful and cowardly action and can be done in very subtle ways. The agressive bully is obvious but hard to combat without returning the violence and non-action just leads to a beating and running leads to more bullying.

Work place bullying can be more subtle. When you get a group working against others unless higher management is trustworthy and will take action there is little you can do. I have mentioned before a person where I worked was evil. They had supporters who aided them. There were many people who were on long term sick with mental health issues directly because of him. In many ways this is worse than physical bullying. They would refuse to talk to you and you would be given tasks that would isolate you. You would get notes rather than be spoken to. I managed to go a whole week without anyone speaking to me.

I cannot say that I haven't wanted to kick the crap out of those bullies. And then do it again and again. The person (I hat calling them that as it humanises them) would deliberately ask us to do stupid things. So we just used to say yes and do them. When asked afterwards why it was easy to say x told us to do it. When it was denied it was in the published minutes of the meeting.

It took a lot of work and about two years to get rid of them through showing how toxic they were to the business rather than the staff. At that point higher management took notice and action. Two of the people off sick never came back to work. After they were sacked they joined a company who supplied ours. He expected to walk through the door and be treated with respect. Nobody would take a meeting with him. Eventually his new employer started asking questions....

Occasionally would see that he had looked at my Linked-in profile. I had to delete it (apart from being little use) as the anxiety of seeing his face again was too much. All forms of bullying are abhorrent and that is why the actions we take on here against language, symbols and other abuses are a small but important step. Probably means more than than we realise to some people.

General_Misery

NRU Member
15 Mar 2012
Halmstad - Sweden
Bullying be it physical or psychological is so awful and many times handled poorly due to poor/lacking leadership. As I see it it’s a duty of leaders that should be top priority but weak and bad leaders simply ignore to act.

I had two individuals at my dept. some twenty years ago who picked colleagues who were ”soft targets” and it was so obvious what was happening and still mangers did nothing. We were some colleagues who stood up against these two bastards (who happened to be women) and tried to get managers to act - to no avail. Still to this day I feel disgust thinking about these two cowards. It feels somewhat comforting to know that my colleagues who were targeted were so grateful for the support and we kept these two f-s under close surveillance...

Steffos666

NRU Member
16 Oct 2012
Köln
Bullying be it physical or psychological is so awful and many times handled poorly due to poor/lacking leadership. As I see it it’s a duty of leaders that should be top priority but weak and bad leaders simply ignore to act.

I had two individuals at my dept. some twenty years ago who picked colleagues who were ”soft targets” and it was so obvious what was happening and still mangers did nothing. We were some colleagues who stood up against these two bastards (who happened to be women) and tried to get managers to act - to no avail. Still to this day I feel disgust thinking about these two cowards. It feels somewhat comforting to know that my colleagues who were targeted were so grateful for the support and we kept these two f-s under close surveillance...

Showing support is already good, because at some point you believe that you derseve it and start believing that you are worthless and if somebody tells you the opposite you gain a lot of strength

Reactions: General_Misery

StrrawberryA

DMRs are war crime
NRU Member
7 Jan 2021
South Bohemia
Here is my point of view... I have a lot of expirience with bullying. When I was a kid, I was bullied many times. Our primary was something else. It was riddled with bullying. I was bullied sometimes, sometimes I was the bully. Got beaten by older, stronger guys. We were sort of bullying some boys in our class, but I still felt like we were friends anyway. Didn't ask them... Im not proud of it. (But we are still friends with some of them) When the school day ended, we sometimes went to the park and were fighting, divided to 2 teams (we pretended to be police x protesters ), throwing stones at each other, using sticks etc. That is why i didnt take violence too srsly. I also got bullied on the summer camp for being fat. They did no physical harm to me. but they rather called me Obelix and were making jokes and that was 1000x worse than any punch I ever got. I was calling home crying, but I managed to stay. Then I started to do some sports that can protect me better and also can get me rid of the fat :D As I was 18, I got my first .. like more permanent job.. I worked as a security guy on the club's doors, or even bigger festivals etc. and there I started to learn how to persuade 97% of men ( or any women, cuz they were much worse sometimes :D ) They were drunk, on drugs, rude, agressive, wanted to fight. Believe or not - 5 years of this work, i had to use violence just one time. And here is what i think - sure you can call the police, speak with the boss... but the problem is you can do this always after the harm (physical or psychical) is already made to you. Once you can walk on the street and some drunk guy wants you to fight. You can run or defend yourself. When you run, how do you feel after? And when you defend yourself, you can always end up with your nose broken or sure you can call the police, cuz that is why are they here, but your nose is already broken anyway. Or you can play a bit of a mind game and that is what I do. Because I believe that the instict of bullying someone comes from the simplest part of us - from some kind of animal instinct. And what happens when you show the dog that you are affraid of him? And what happens if you show him that you are not? I believe that you cannot change people from being stupid, rude, agressive and whatever. You can deal with one guy like this, calling police, talking to boss, but same situation can happen many times in your life. ... I believe the only way is to change yourself change yourself a bit to deal with them, to deal with the world which is stupid sometimes, same as the people in it. (and same as me in my primary)
I hope you wont get me wrong. I wish you very good luck with it, people should at least try to be kind and nice in any case. Even in the case of being killed by mortar 5 times in a row.

Osman883

NRU Member
15 Feb 2020
İstanbul
Patrick,

If you ask me; first thing is you need to report this to police for the record, if so much time pass after this like 4-5 days, your wound will be healed and maybe police won't believe it ( maybe i am wrong ). Let them record this assault and you will have an evidence in the future if this get worse. For the bullying, if you are not comfortable and not peacefully at work, i think that will effect negatively on your mood and you may have problems at working. You need to talk with your boss about this and make him understand that you are not happy with current situation. I hope the best for you and a quickest solution. :( 🙏

CapHunterx

NRU Member
22 Nov 2020
Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
@Its_Iceteeaa just to get things straight. Him insulting u should be enough of a reason to get him fired. Your workplace is where you spend a majority of you life meaning you should be comfortable at our work place. If he insults you your boss should take action and if he doesn't he can even get into trouble because he's not keeping his workers save.

I hope you get thing sorted out soon mate

ModernFlameWar94

NRU Member
17 Jan 2021
Well, yes you are right. I googled that word too and I first got the wrong meaning of it. You can read it as:
1. A captain of a corporation for ships, that was my first understanding and did not make sense,
2. A captain within a corporation for ships, what it actually means.

• Haha
Reactions: Its_Iceteeaa