Farm life just want to show u my work :D

Its_Iceteeaa

NRU Member
19 Sep 2020
Guy I have a Problem.. 1. as u can see thats me and my lip ... i had today a little "fight with arne (arne is that guy who is milking the cows) he was flaming and mobbing me again he do that mostly every time we have a fight .. but today he did this to me he pushed me like 3 times i was between him and drawbar from the feed mixer wagon and i had because we was working there a iron rod in my hand .. wile he was pushing me i hit my self with the rod my lip and now my lip is very big as u can see ... so what would u do report him to the police? or not? also for the mobbing maby? im not sure if i will do that yet .. but also he says to me if i "do that again" (i was telling him to leave me alone and to shut up and go away with standing right infront of him) i will feel more pain .. for me i was never agressiv i never got a report to the police i was only stealing condoms when i was 14 xD but anyway my question is what would u do when ur in my position..(i also told that my boss ofcourse an i hope he will do this time something if nothing will happen i will öeave that work and search another work (also farm)...:(
2021-02-0112.49.441638117977710201400.jpg

Last edited:

CapHunterx

NRU Member
22 Nov 2020
Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
Guy I have a Problem.. 1. as u can see thats me and my lip ... i had today a little "fight with arne (arne is that guy who is milking the cows) he was flaming and mobbing me again he do that mostly every time we have a fight .. but today he did this to me he pushed me like 3 times i was between him and drawbar from the feed mixer wagon and i had because we was working there a iron rod in my hand .. wile he was pushing me i hit my self with the rod my lip and now my lip is very big as u can see ... so what would u do report him to the police? or not? also for the mobbing maby? im not sure if i will do that yet .. but also he says to me if i "do that again" (i was telling him to leave me alone and to shut up and go away with standing right infront of him) i will feel more pain .. for me i was never agressiv i never got a report to the police i was only stealing condoms when i was 14 xD but anyway my question is what would u do when ur in my position..(i also told that my boss ofcourse an i hope he will do this time something if nothing will happen i will öeave that work and search another work (also farm)...:(
View attachment 9207
Well, it's assault so yes I think you should let the police know. But it's also a tricky question because work is involved. Maybe your boss can help u? And if he can't then I should take action with the police

dcyper

NRU Member
12 Dec 2020
Is your relation with Arne always like that?
Or was he in a bad mood? (Which is still no reason for assault off cousre - to be clear)
Just trying to understand the situation and figuring out if you can talk to him in a normal way?

Dont you have syndicates or a "service" who protects you at work (safety and wellbeing at work)?

And at last, i agree with Capx. Can the police take note off the observations - your injuries - without an official inquery?

Reactions: CapHunterx

Steffos666

NRU Member
16 Oct 2012
Köln
Edit: At last you have to deice yourself but

If you want to talk to the police by phone call the next "Wache" with their local number because it is no emergency anymore not the 110
Otherwise tell your boss the truth and tell him you wont go closer than 100m to your "collague" because you fear that he will hurt you

• Wow
Reactions: Its_Iceteeaa

Its_Iceteeaa

NRU Member
19 Sep 2020
Is your relation with Arne always like that?
Or was he in a bad mood? (Which is still no reason for assault off cousre - to be clear)
Just trying to understand the situation and figuring out if you can talk to him in a normal way?

Dont you have syndicates or a "service" who protects you at work (safety and wellbeing at work)?

And at last, i agree with Capx. Can the police take note off the observations - your injuries - without an official inquery?
It was from the first day always shouting each other and when I try to talk normal with him he is like a nuke he exploded and only say listen what I say and I never can tell him something

• Wow
Reactions: dcyper

Its_Iceteeaa

NRU Member
19 Sep 2020
Edit: At last you have to deice yourself but

If you want to talk to the police by phone call the next "Wache" with their local number because it is no emergency anymore not the 110
Otherwise tell your boss the truth and tell him you wont go closer than 100m to your "collague" because you fear that he will hurt you
100 meter wird schwirig weil der Hof nichtmal so lang ist :D (german)

• Haha

We4re0ne

Did I hear nuke?
NRU Member
19 Jun 2019
Germany
Sprich auf jeden Fall mit deinem Chef darüber. Sowas darf nicht passieren. Würde da aber auch Steffos zustimmen, dass ein Besuch auf der Wache in deiner Nähe vielleicht in Betracht gezogen werden sollte. Vor allem wenn es handgreiflich geworden ist. Das würde ich gegebenenfalls auch nicht zu spät machen, sodass man eben das auch noch sieht. Alles Gute auf jeden Fall dir auch!

English for the others: In any case, talk to your boss about it. Something like this must not happen. But I would also agree with Steffos that a visit to the police station near you should perhaps be considered. Especially if it has become violent. If necessary, I would not do that too late, so that you can still see that. In any case, all the best to you too!

Reactions: lakaelo

lakaelo

NRU Heed
talk to your boss about that and also tell your boss that this will be the last time this have to be happened and he have to talk about that to arne. just tell your boss, shouting and and having a agressive mouth and behaviour is something. otherwise you will quit here and physical agression is some totally other thing and you will and can´t accept this anymore.

also tell your boss that you will go to the police to make "anzeige machen" if he not talking to arne about that stuff. i think your boss will not have any investigations on his farm.

when you feel like it, just go to the police and make a report. in niedersachen kannst du das sogar online machen: https://www.onlinewache.polizei.niedersachsen.de/

Reactions: Rumblepumble

Steffos666

NRU Member
16 Oct 2012
Köln
100 meter wird schwirig weil der Hof nichtmal so lang ist :D (german)

keeeeine ahnung ich würd halt zum ausdruck bringen das du angst hast bei deinem chef.
schubsen ist halt auch schon unlustig - kinder machen sowass und dannach ist alles wieder gut aber bei erwachsenen menschen artet es halt doch schnell aus.

Sags deinem Chef und lass irgendwie dokumentieren bei der polizei dass du verletzt worden bist, weil das hilft wenn wieder was passiert und es so dargestellt wird, dass du schuldig bist. Dann kannst du sagen ja das sieht vielleicht so aus, aber es ging schon öfter von der gegenseite gewalt aus. Dann wirkt dein Standpunkt plausibler.

Steffos666

NRU Member
16 Oct 2012
Köln
Im from a different age where police would never be involved and he would be the one with the fat lip. Probably not the right way forward but that is just me and unlikely to change 🤷‍♂️

Well nobody knows how he reacts when he gets attacked. Especially what the reflexes are.

Once in my childhood somebody wanted to make fun of me sneaked up behind me and tweaked me in the neck.
i was so shocked that I swung my whole arm behind me and punched him into the ear without looking.
Off course a teacher was watching me but understood the situation :D

glenwilson

NRU Heed
15 Mar 2012
Falkirk, United Kingdom
There isn't any excuse for that sort of behaviour in the workplace especially where there is machinery. If you are employed by someone then the employer has some responsibility for the conduct of their employees. Yes there is a difference with banter that gets a bit out of hand but this does seem more than that. You will probably know the situation and what will happen if you report it to your employer and if they take it seriously. Obviously depends on employment law. Going to the police - depends if they would take any action.

Only really ever had one fight which was during my first year at secondary school. Was queueing at the drinks machine and some 6th former pushed in front of me. I complained. He said what are you going to do about it? Headbutted him in the face (nose). There may have been blood! Never had any problems after that.

dcyper

NRU Member
12 Dec 2020
Only really ever had one fight which was during my first year at secondary school. Was queueing at the drinks machine and some 6th former pushed in front of me. I complained. He said what are you going to do about it? Headbutted him in the face (nose). There may have been blood! Never had any problems after that.
Are you insinuating to give him a headbut?🤔

Once again... just to be clear: I know you are not.
I ve learned to watch out with humour on postings / in mails.

CapHunterx

NRU Member
22 Nov 2020
Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
Are you insinuating to give him a headbut?🤔

Once again... just to be clear: I know you are not.
I ve learned to watch out with humour on postings / in mails.
I like the part where you made your self clear. This is a fun fact about this. People do always try to interpret the intents of a posters post. Which lead to people thinking your have bad/good intents but in fact it's impossible to know unless it's clearly stated.

This phenomenon is called Poe's law. Which states without clear indicator of the author law it's impossible to know the intention of the post. Meaning people should not jump to conclusions without know someone's intents. And most of the time it's not clearly stated so it better to think it's good intention than bad. To avoid misunderstandings

Its_Iceteeaa

NRU Member
19 Sep 2020
talk to your boss about that and also tell your boss that this will be the last time this have to be happened and he have to talk about that to arne. just tell your boss, shouting and and having a agressive mouth and behaviour is something. otherwise you will quit here and physical agression is some totally other thing and you will and can´t accept this anymore.

also tell your boss that you will go to the police to make "anzeige machen" if he not talking to arne about that stuff. i think your boss will not have any investigations on his farm.

when you feel like it, just go to the police and make a report. in niedersachen kannst du das sogar online machen: https://www.onlinewache.polizei.niedersachsen.de/
Talking with ur nachnamens vetter isnt possible he told my boss today that he dint wanted that happend but did he come to me and say excuse? no he dint he sayd it wast his fold it was only my fold (when he sayd he was more loud speaking like shouting) he hates me and always when he open his mouth he start talking bad about me (schwachkopf, nullnummer, looser, nichtskönner etc )talking with arne Hoyer is like talking with a wall u never get a good answer ..

Its_Iceteeaa

NRU Member
19 Sep 2020
There isn't any excuse for that sort of behaviour in the workplace especially where there is machinery. If you are employed by someone then the employer has some responsibility for the conduct of their employees. Yes there is a difference with banter that gets a bit out of hand but this does seem more than that. You will probably know the situation and what will happen if you report it to your employer and if they take it seriously. Obviously depends on employment law. Going to the police - depends if they would take any action.

i really was very close to punsh his head with the rod before he was pushing me but i dint did that because i have controll of my self not like him .,.. allso after he pushed me i was in rage i was flaming at him alot because of the pain and i was again very close to kick his ass with the rod but the "biggest" problem is that he is fat and i think even i hit him he will not care and then he will kick my ass .. so i throw the rod away and flame more on him (flam = insulting)

Its_Iceteeaa

NRU Member
19 Sep 2020
keeeeine ahnung ich würd halt zum ausdruck bringen das du angst hast bei deinem chef.
schubsen ist halt auch schon unlustig - kinder machen sowass und dannach ist alles wieder gut aber bei erwachsenen menschen artet es halt doch schnell aus.

Sags deinem Chef und lass irgendwie dokumentieren bei der polizei dass du verletzt worden bist, weil das hilft wenn wieder was passiert und es so dargestellt wird, dass du schuldig bist. Dann kannst du sagen ja das sieht vielleicht so aus, aber es ging schon öfter von der gegenseite gewalt aus. Dann wirkt dein Standpunkt plausibler.
Mit meinem chef habe ich schon gesprochen und arne auch natürlich hat arne den spieß volle kanne umgedreht und mich als den "streit verursacher'" dargestellt als hätt eich angefangen was natürlich blödsin ist, er hat mich als einen "besser wisser " bezeichnet was natürlich im großen und ganzen noch nichts schlimmes ist darauf hin habe ich mich vor ihm aufgebaut und gesagt das er verschwinden soll und mich doch bitte einfach inruhe lassen soll und das alles noch in einem mäßigen ton und dann fing das geschupse an und da ich die eisenstange noch in der hand hatte habe ich sie mir durch sein geschupse natürlich direkt ins gesicht geschlagen .. außen an der lippe ist alles blau auf der lippe auch und innen ist es mega rot ein richtig schöner blauer felsck mit schwellung natürlich .. und das dümmste an der geschichte ist das ich die zapfwelle vom trecker nicht alleine abbekommen habe darauf hin unseren rumänen um hile gebeten habe und arne so wie er es halt immer macht dazu gekommen ist und gleich wieder alles besser wusste und auch einen auf chef getan hat und meinte ich würde das ja nicht machen dürfen etc .. dieser kerl ist wirklich sehr sehr schwierig und mit dem hat man kein leichtes leben .. er ist nicht ohne grund bei seiner vorigen stelle geflogen .. da hat er sich auch selbst zum "chef" ernannt und hat sogar den junior herum komandiert sachen kaputt gemacht usw und für alles immer eine ausrede parat gehabt so das er niemals als schuldiger da stehen würde .. was auch noch schlimm ist damals als ich da anfing hatte er keine ahnung wer ich bin abgesehen von der proaganda und den lästermäulern die schlecht über mich geredet haben egeal wo ich gearbeitet habe irgend wer hatte immer ein schlechtes wort über mich ob es nun warheit oder einfach nur erfunden war das hat arne nie interessiert weil wenn ich ihm das gegenteil erzälen würde wäre ich ja nur ein kleiner dummer lügner .. ich weiss momentan echt nicht weiter ich habe es 1 1/2 jahre versucht mit dem kerl zu arbeiten .. wenn sich das nicht mehr ändert kündige ich da ... sry langer text alles auf deutsch aber das alles in english war mir jetzt zuviel .. aber eins noch bei unser letzten verbalen auseinander setzung hat er mich so nieder gemacht das ich heulend aus dem melkstand "geflohen" bin ich bin eigentlich keiner den man schnell zum weinen bringt da bin ich eher etwas kalt aber seine worte sein mobbing gegen mich hat selbst mir einen riesen schlag ins gesicht gegeben das ich nicht mehr konnte .. so guys translate it with google sry for that massiv big german text

Reactions: lakaelo

RIZLOID

EL Claymortarer
NRU Member
10 Oct 2012
London
When I started secondary school I was involved in an incident that helped me map out the rest of my school days.
I was bullied by a boy from the next year up, older than me but by only a few months and he would only pick on the younger kids. Every day if he came across me he would go through my pockets and steal the little money
that I had. I got my older sister to make me a cloth bag the size of cigarette pack with a draw string at the top. I would loop the string over the button on my trousers and hang the bag inside the trousers with the money near my balls.
This worked for quite a while until one day when out of spite for not getting anything he tried to hit my nuts with the back of his fist hurting his hand. His face lit up realizing he hit coins. I ran away and was chased all round the school until I run up six steps to a school door that was locked. He came up the steps real slow with a big grin on his face, when he got to the top I punched him in the face and he fell down the stairs, I jumped on him with his head in between my legs and just punched and punched the hell out of his face, black eyes bleeding nose and a ripped earlobe. This was a quiet area at the back of the school but within seconds there was people everywhere and teachers broke it off. I was sent home and he sent to hospital for 3 stitches to his ear. I was excluded until my parents had a meeting with the head. Neither of us was expelled from school and returned. Up to that time my life at school was
an unhappy hell and traumatic but from that day on it all changed and I was never picked on by anyone including the older kids. Some years later we became good friends 😂.
It wasn't an easy time at the beginning but in a way Im glad it happened as it toughened me up and stopped me taking shit from anyone. Still had fights after but that one was the deciding factor of the rest of my school days. (y)

Bona is going to have a field day with all this writing, thinking its a competition 😂😂

Last edited:

Cockaparte

Your dear secretary
NRU Member
28 Jun 2020
France
When I started secondary school I was involved in an incident that helped me map out the rest of my school days.
I was bullied by a boy from the next year up, older than me but by only a few months and he would only pick on the younger kids. Every day if he came across me he would go through my pockets and steal the little money
that I had. I got my older sister to make me a cloth bag the size of cigarette pack with a draw string at the top. I would loop the bag over the button on my trousers and hang the bag inside the trousers with the money near my balls.
This worked for quite a while until one day when out of spite for not getting anything he tried to hit my nuts with the back of his fist hurting his hand. His face lit up realizing he hit coins. I ran away and was chased all round the school until I run up six steps to a school door that was locked. He came up the steps real slow with a big grin on his face, when he got to the top I punched him in the face and he fell down the stairs, I jumped on him with his head in between my legs and just punched and punched the hell out of his face, black eyes bleeding nose and a ripped earlobe. This was a quiet area at the back of the school but within seconds there was people everywhere and teachers broke it off. I was sent home and he sent to hospital for 3 stitches to his ear. I was excluded until my parents had a meeting with the head. Neither of us was expelled from school and returned. Up to that time my life at school was
an unhappy hell and traumatic but from that day on it all changed and I was never picked on by anyone including the older kids. Some years later we became good friends 😂.
It wasn't an easy time at the beginning but in a way Im glad it happened as it toughened me up and stopped me taking shit from anyone. Still had fights after but that one was the deciding factor of the rest of my school days. (y)
That's a sad story Riz, reading that people hurt you makes me very angry :( It's an interesting leasson of life. (y)

Bona is going to have a field day with all this writing, thinking its a competition 😂😂
Haha you cock, I will never even try to compete with my dear mortar mentor (my beloved relic) :ROFLMAO:;)

PS: I hope everything will goes better soon @Its_Iceteeaa 🙏

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: RIZLOID