Farm life just want to show u my work :D

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
normally the seperator does what is used to litter the bed boxes separately.

but today the part broke and the slurry shot out of the seperator ... i almost had to take a shower to stop the machine ....a slurry shower ..

....thats the worst sound you can get....the scorpions. the little dwarf with his leather head lol o_O :ROFLMAO:
you need some decent music like metallica, ac-dc, iron maiden or even volbeat.
red carpet headbang GIF by 2017 MTV Video Music Awards

• Haha
Reactions: Its_Iceteeaa
I am very disappointed in you. Fucking scorpions? cmon. Get some real shit going like sonata arctica or beast in black xD

or if you want something really good.. here ya go:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
....thats the worst sound you can get....the scorpions. the little dwarf with his leather head lol o_O :ROFLMAO:
you need some decent music like metallica, ac-dc, iron maiden or even volbeat.
red carpet headbang GIF by 2017 MTV Video Music Awards

I saw them all live. But when watching Volbeat I asked my best friend when the first song stops and I missed tha pauses in between the songs and it was already 6 songs over and I decided to leave.

I mean Volbeat probably is good for elevatormusic you dont listen to, but I think its booooring.

I am very disappointed in you. Fucking scorpions? cmon. Get some real shit going like sonata arctica or beast in black xD

or if you want something really good.. here ya go:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

nice, sounds a bit like iron maiden.

I saw them all live. But when watching Volbeat I asked my best friend when the first song stops and I missed tha pauses in between the songs and it was already 6 songs over and I decided to leave.

I mean Volbeat probably is good for elevatormusic you dont listen to, but I think its booooring.
true, volbeat is a bit like "schlager" lol but i am on that age that i like to hear some elevatormusic from time to time.

Reactions: Witcheri
true, volbeat is a bit like "schlager" lol but i am on that age that i like to hear some elevatormusic from time to time.

fair enough you shall listen to what you want ;) Probably same audience like Rammstein concerts :D they all look like Laka in dressed with S/M leatherdresses they use on their bike.
Weeell I dont know what it is Volbeat has cool guitars and stuff but somehow they are boring.

• Haha
Reactions: lakaelo
Guy I have a Problem.. 1. as u can see thats me and my lip ... i had today a little "fight with arne (arne is that guy who is milking the cows) he was flaming and mobbing me again he do that mostly every time we have a fight .. but today he did this to me he pushed me like 3 times i was between him and drawbar from the feed mixer wagon and i had because we was working there a iron rod in my hand .. wile he was pushing me i hit my self with the rod my lip and now my lip is very big as u can see ... so what would u do report him to the police? or not? also for the mobbing maby? im not sure if i will do that yet .. but also he says to me if i "do that again" (i was telling him to leave me alone and to shut up and go away with standing right infront of him) i will feel more pain .. for me i was never agressiv i never got a report to the police i was only stealing condoms when i was 14 xD but anyway my question is what would u do when ur in my position..(i also told that my boss ofcourse an i hope he will do this time something if nothing will happen i will öeave that work and search another work (also farm)...:(
2021 02 011249441638117977710201400

Last edited:
Guy I have a Problem.. 1. as u can see thats me and my lip ... i had today a little "fight with arne (arne is that guy who is milking the cows) he was flaming and mobbing me again he do that mostly every time we have a fight .. but today he did this to me he pushed me like 3 times i was between him and drawbar from the feed mixer wagon and i had because we was working there a iron rod in my hand .. wile he was pushing me i hit my self with the rod my lip and now my lip is very big as u can see ... so what would u do report him to the police? or not? also for the mobbing maby? im not sure if i will do that yet .. but also he says to me if i "do that again" (i was telling him to leave me alone and to shut up and go away with standing right infront of him) i will feel more pain .. for me i was never agressiv i never got a report to the police i was only stealing condoms when i was 14 xD but anyway my question is what would u do when ur in my position..(i also told that my boss ofcourse an i hope he will do this time something if nothing will happen i will öeave that work and search another work (also farm)...:(
View attachment 9207
Well, it's assault so yes I think you should let the police know. But it's also a tricky question because work is involved. Maybe your boss can help u? And if he can't then I should take action with the police

Is your relation with Arne always like that?
Or was he in a bad mood? (Which is still no reason for assault off cousre - to be clear)
Just trying to understand the situation and figuring out if you can talk to him in a normal way?

Dont you have syndicates or a "service" who protects you at work (safety and wellbeing at work)?

And at last, i agree with Capx. Can the police take note off the observations - your injuries - without an official inquery?

Reactions: CapHunterx
Edit: At last you have to deice yourself but

If you want to talk to the police by phone call the next "Wache" with their local number because it is no emergency anymore not the 110
Otherwise tell your boss the truth and tell him you wont go closer than 100m to your "collague" because you fear that he will hurt you

• Wow
Reactions: Its_Iceteeaa
Is your relation with Arne always like that?
Or was he in a bad mood? (Which is still no reason for assault off cousre - to be clear)
Just trying to understand the situation and figuring out if you can talk to him in a normal way?

Dont you have syndicates or a "service" who protects you at work (safety and wellbeing at work)?

And at last, i agree with Capx. Can the police take note off the observations - your injuries - without an official inquery?
It was from the first day always shouting each other and when I try to talk normal with him he is like a nuke he exploded and only say listen what I say and I never can tell him something

• Wow
Reactions: dcyper
Edit: At last you have to deice yourself but

If you want to talk to the police by phone call the next "Wache" with their local number because it is no emergency anymore not the 110
Otherwise tell your boss the truth and tell him you wont go closer than 100m to your "collague" because you fear that he will hurt you
100 meter wird schwirig weil der Hof nichtmal so lang ist :D (german)

• Haha
Reactions: dcyper

Users who are viewing this thread