Farm life just want to show u my work :D

Its_Iceteeaa

NRU Member
19 Sep 2020
normally the seperator does what is used to litter the bed boxes separately.

but today the part broke and the slurry shot out of the seperator ... i almost had to take a shower to stop the machine ....a slurry shower ..

lakaelo

NRU Heed
....thats the worst sound you can get....the scorpions. the little dwarf with his leather head lol o_O :ROFLMAO:
you need some decent music like metallica, ac-dc, iron maiden or even volbeat.
red carpet headbang GIF by 2017 MTV Video Music Awards

• Haha
Reactions: Its_Iceteeaa

Witcheri

Lock-On Hater
NRU Member
21 Jun 2017
Finland
I am very disappointed in you. Fucking scorpions? cmon. Get some real shit going like sonata arctica or beast in black xD

or if you want something really good.. here ya go:

Last edited:

Steffos666

NRU Member
16 Oct 2012
Köln
....thats the worst sound you can get....the scorpions. the little dwarf with his leather head lol o_O :ROFLMAO:
you need some decent music like metallica, ac-dc, iron maiden or even volbeat.
red carpet headbang GIF by 2017 MTV Video Music Awards

I saw them all live. But when watching Volbeat I asked my best friend when the first song stops and I missed tha pauses in between the songs and it was already 6 songs over and I decided to leave.

I mean Volbeat probably is good for elevatormusic you dont listen to, but I think its booooring.

lakaelo

NRU Heed
I am very disappointed in you. Fucking scorpions? cmon. Get some real shit going like sonata arctica or beast in black xD

or if you want something really good.. here ya go:
nice, sounds a bit like iron maiden.

I saw them all live. But when watching Volbeat I asked my best friend when the first song stops and I missed tha pauses in between the songs and it was already 6 songs over and I decided to leave.

I mean Volbeat probably is good for elevatormusic you dont listen to, but I think its booooring.
true, volbeat is a bit like "schlager" lol but i am on that age that i like to hear some elevatormusic from time to time.

Reactions: Witcheri

Steffos666

NRU Member
16 Oct 2012
Köln
true, volbeat is a bit like "schlager" lol but i am on that age that i like to hear some elevatormusic from time to time.

fair enough you shall listen to what you want ;) Probably same audience like Rammstein concerts :D they all look like Laka in dressed with S/M leatherdresses they use on their bike.
Weeell I dont know what it is Volbeat has cool guitars and stuff but somehow they are boring.

• Haha
Reactions: lakaelo