Farm life just want to show u my work :D

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
So sorry to hear you're feeling unwell, Patrick.
Recuperation takes time, so please don't rush yourself and rest as much as you can.
Please take good care of yourself!

• Love
Reactions: Its_Iceteeaa
ah that reminds me at my time in hospital in 2014 where i almost died 😬 my appendix blew up like c4, iv drip all day.
no food for days , but fruit tea :giggle: at least something with flavor.
get well soon mate we need you on the battlefield ❤️

You make our necks go crazy. But nice RGB (y) In a few months I guess I will share mine too :)

• Love
Reactions: Its_Iceteeaa
I'm more of the no LED type or if one day I put some, it's white/blue leds with a white case and white components
But it would mean that I have to build a completely new PC because it's completely black at the moment 😅

I'm more of the no LED type or if one day I put some, it's white/blue leds with a white case and white components
But it would mean that I have to build a completely new PC because it's completely black at the moment 😅
i can change also the colurs ^^

In the background the black thing u can see btw my google home max xD

Thy to laka for that not very food looking recept of tea and Zwieback' .. i hope it will taste better then it looks like.. i try roday also ro stay only in my bad ... boring and lonly day incoming
It realy taste not nice i cant eat that anymore.. im hungry so hungry .. but my stomach is hurting so much

Reactions: lakaelo
tee and zwieback for 2 days so your stomach can relax or you get a ban for a week lol
I cant eat that xD i used Magen und darm tea but even with sugar it was horribly xD

The first snow this year in my village o_O
20201203 092359

Users who are viewing this thread