Farm life just want to show u my work :D

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
and the bloody hand picture was the other hand because I was holding qith my right hand my left hand ring finger that not more blood can come out

• Wow
Reactions: glenwilson
I think those pics were probably exactly what the spoiler function was designed for. 😁

Was wondering if you ever find any old artefacts when working the fields? It always surprises me that land that has been farmed for years still turns up treasures, coins and so on. Obviously being on a large vehicle you are not going to spot small coins but some larger items.

We always found the same spoon each year on the potatoe field of my grandfather :D Was a pretty nice stainless steel spoon somebody lost sometime there :D

We always let it their for the next season ^^ It should still be there

Since ploughs dont go deeper each time I think there are not too many reasonable findings :) and we dont have egyptian hot sand to preserve even paper :D

Ours are better :ROFLMAO:

blamelaka.jpg

note to self, next time dont catch up on this post from IceT while eating breakfast, it doesnt go well with bleeded hands and fingers brrrrr

But thats a lot of land IceT

• Haha
Reactions: Its_Iceteeaa
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

ive done this video not on my work (i got fired 2 days ago ^^) this was made on the work of my friend (the driver) what do u think about the video and edeting? music and stuff??

nice work with such a dramatik music and you and the cam so close before the wheels.
ive got a second video (the same but other music) soundtrack Like a Boss ^^
also very awesome ^^

nice work with such a dramatik music and you and the cam so close before the wheels.
Btw the cam is my smartphone ^^ ive got a new phone samsung galaxy S22Ultra ^^ it has a 108 mp camera its awesome ^^ and i can take videos in 8 k ^^ but i recorded this video only in 4k but youtube is still prossesing the 4k :D

Good enough to be used as stock footage. Great video and editing! Tells the story in an interesting and involving way.

After closer look at the video I think it has be doctored. If you look close at some of the individual frames you can see the original, nothing to do with spargel... a training course.

F61E09AE 5456 4E3E 97EA 0D70C8FBD7AB

Users who are viewing this thread