Bf4 review

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
+1 sascha I think bf3 may be getting some play time until the game is stable........ but on the plus side at least we didn't buy a ps4, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

thats true chip. I did find a few work arounds on the net for various issues you just have to look a bit.

so the forth coming dlc includes redesigned 'fan favourite' maps metro, gulf of oman, firestorm & Caspian border............ seriously??? metro & gulf of oman are two of the worst maps I have had the misfortune to play, Caspian's good & firestorm's ok but really couldn't they have come up with something a little more inspirational

Can't wait for Caspian. Looks like I'm getting premium after all, I really need that map!!

Theres a map in the China Rising DLC called 'Dragon Pass' ! ! Wonder how much its gonna resemble Dragon Valley ! ? !

Hmmmm

upgraded engineer weapons rpg etc are much better for taking down vehicles especially the stinger much better than bf3

Yes Rpg and Stinger are best launchers in my opinion. You have to be close enough to use them anyway so i think more power is way to go.

If somebody don't know these yet here little infos:

Smaw is like Rpg with lower damage. It also flys faster and flatter way.
Sraw you can guide and it locks to designated targets. Flys very slowly and you get often killed while guiding it to target.
Javelin is different than in BF3, you have to follow target and keep it locked whole time until missile hits.
Iglas range is longer than Stingers but damage is weaker and you have to keep target locked like with Javelin.

+1 sascha I think bf3 may be getting some play time until the game is stable........ but on the plus side at least we didn't buy a ps4, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

on the plus side i didnt buy BF4 at all XD

so has anyone noticed a difference playing with 32 & 64bit versions of bf4?? apart from the obvious bump in RAM usage while using x64 i can't find a difference, no fps gain, no smoother gameplay. what's the point??? lol

if you don't know how, right click on bf4 in origin, game properties & select from drop down menu

so has anyone noticed a difference playing with 32 & 64bit versions of bf4?? apart from the obvious bump in RAM usage while using x64 i can't find a difference, no fps gain, no smoother gameplay. what's the point??? lol

if you don't know how, right click on bf4 in origin, game properties & select from drop down menu

I changed to 32-bit and it seems to be somewhat more stable - read: it only crashes every second time I play :D

I changed to 32-bit and it seems to be somewhat more stable - read: it only crashes every second time I play :D

Have you tried updating your punk buster files pbexec file

Had a lot of trouble with punkbuster and crashes but somehow they all seem to slowly go away while no updates are rolled out. Maybe my PC needs a little while to get used to the game, lol.

Btw Andy, I love your signature but it makes it hard to read this forum at work :/

Lol Andy maybe you could delete one of your signature parts it gets a very much last days

Users who are viewing this thread