Bf4 review

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
are u doing c4 kills as suporter or as recon? don't know why it doesnt count when i let people die in their vehicle with c4 as suporter.

Don't know how the rest of you guys are getting along but I have found my rig runs BF4 really nicely now with a decent frame rate & I didn't upgrade a damn thing!! not gfx card, ram, operating system, cpu, nothing & when I optimize in NVidia geforce experience it sets everything to ultra.... so we can safely assume the pre launch bullshit about what hardware you would need to run BF4 smoothly was just a tactic to get us gullible gamers to spend more cash.

I was reading reviews of the latest gfx card from amd & NVidia & am appalled at the blasé nature of the cost concern for gfx cards with starting costs of +£500, that to me is insane for just a gfx card from the reviewers who clearly themselves never have to pay full price for there components.

my problem is still that the fucking game is loosing connection. for me after the last patches it going worst and worst. some rounds i got 2 disconnections. had times before it runs well but at this point its really unstable for me.

however, the last days i play more and more bf3 again. have a lot more fun on that game and i can play a hour or longer without any "loosing connection stuff" and going to play bf4 only if some NRU or friends playing on our server to have some fun.

my problem is still that the fucking game is loosing connection. for me after the last patches it going worst and worst. some rounds i got 2 disconnections. had times before it runs well but at this point its really unstable for me.

however, the last days i play more and more bf3 again. have a lot more fun on that game and i can play a hour or longer without any "loosing connection stuff" and going to play bf4 only if some NRU or friends playing on our server to have some fun.

Sorry to here you're having disconnections but ive been getting lots of stutter again and I think rubber banding, lag as well but only for short periods of game play maybe 5 to 10 minutes then goes
Other none NRU have also pointed this out as well in game on our server
To me the game must be a lot more complex than BF3 for EA to have so many problems to fix

yeah sorry to hear that m8, I have been having very few problems recently other that crazy one shot dead too often, but the actual game is running nicely for me.
My biggest issue with the game are same as any other shooter most of the maps are shite & theres too many pro (hacking) players... even if theyre not hacking any twat that can spend enough time on a game to be on level 120+ so quickly needs to get a fukin life.

I was thinking that about the maps chip.most seem like they were thrown together and map locations picked at transpire. I liked a few from last night but I can't render their names.the one thing I don't get is in bf3 u had gods gun as first rifle ... m16a3 this game u have a stock.ak12 with lower rof and not the best ranges for stock barrel.it was hard going up against the guys with such a piece of cap weapon.lucky I have the scar h but I still miss my G3

yeah sorry to hear that m8, I have been having very few problems recently other that crazy one shot dead too often, but the actual game is running nicely for me.
My biggest issue with the game are same as any other shooter most of the maps are shite & theres too many pro (hacking) players... even if theyre not hacking any twat that can spend enough time on a game to be on level 120+ so quickly needs to get a fukin life.

a lot of this "over lvl 100" players are coming from the double xp week. there was a howtoo out there you can reach up over 100.000 each round. was about the service stars who you get 40.000 points for each. if you going to get one or two each round ( if you look in your stats and watch out on what points and with which kid you need the points it was not so hard ) together with 50%/100%/200% boosts from battlepacks some guys got up to 500.000 points for one round. so you rank up fast. even more some shit dice not planned or seeing before lol

[video=youtube;pV5jtEi-y5U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pV5jtEi-y5U[/video]

however, there are some really dodgy players out there and the shame is there is still no proper anticheat plugin for procon out there. we have some good running in bf3 which is checking the ingame KD and Headshotrate each round / each weapon and so on and if it is over a special limit the player got banned automaticly. in bf4 we have only the PB plugin but nothing comparable like in bf3.

so we have to wait till the cracks from procon plugins developed one tool or overwork the one from bf3.

Lol lak it's funny that dice didn't plan for this but it is typical dice.I just want one xp boost.as for xp boosts fits it boost asdault rifle out just over all xp?

That's the trouble with every game since bf2 you can level up so damn quick, so you never get that sense of achievement that you did with bf2 in earning your rank ups, stars etc...

Thats the MTV generation for ya Chip... I want it NOWWWWW !! ! !

Oh I forgot the thing that pisses me off more than anything in bf4 is when u cant jump over a twig or a kerb so you stand there jumping repeatedly trying to scale the ridiculous heights of errrr 0 meters until the enemy spots you & shoots you down, putting you out of your non athletic misery

Oh I forgot the thing that pisses me off more than anything in bf4 is when u cant jump over a twig or a kerb so you stand there jumping repeatedly trying to scale the ridiculous heights of errrr 0 meters until the enemy spots you & shoots you down, putting you out of your non athletic misery

and you know they are laughing their asses off thinking what a noob...
i know thats how i feel.

this supposedly explains how badly bf4 is broken, i can't see them ever been able to fix this :(

[video=youtube;tZyqeFwtRTk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZyqeFwtRTk[/video]

Sadly I have to agree BF4 is broken & should not have been released, as a game it is occasionally enjoyable but mostly infuriating due to the randomness of hit reg & poor game/weapon mechanics. I have been trying out sniper class in recent weeks which is much better than bf3, but I am continuously frustrated how I can be taking scoped shots at enemy troops at 300m+ & missing only for them to spot me & get taken out by fukin support class or engineer weapons that should only be deadly at close range (shotguns,mp7 etc)... drives me nuts & has me rage quitting every other round...lol
On the whole there are only 3 of the new maps I like, the vehicles seems better balanced but on most maps with vehicles there are just too many meaning infantry stand no chance & the game just seems determined to follow the cod model of k/d rules, which is just not for me.

Personally I never really found much enjoyment with bf3 so am not inclined to go back to that while they fix bf4, to the point I am considering getting involved in either arma 3 or perhaps rising storm which both appear to be much more competent games albeit sims rather than fps.

On the whole 2013 has been a disappointing gaming year for me with lots of fails including dark souls, guild wars, bioshock & battlefield all failing to live up to high expectations & only dishonoured really offering a different gaming experience that I enjoyed & managed to play through entirely.

Am I just becoming more demanding? possibly but when you pay £40-50 for a game you shouldn't expect the bullshit that dice/ea have dished out with bf4, I wonder if they watch back all the ridiculous pre launch trailers & feel embarrassed??? I doubt it!

Bizarrely sam bioshock has the effect of making me feel dizzy when I play it.. I used to get the same feeling when I played the original fps like doom & duke nukem makes me feel nauseus so I cant play it for very long

Users who are viewing this thread