Bf4 review

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
The one thing I hate about China rising is there is way too much armour.you cap flags and a few more pieces of armour pop up.I was getting butchers as infantry

If you cant beat em join em Sweney...

Get into some armour m8.....come over to the dark side...we have cookies

I was going to but I decided if protect f flag on zavod with c4 it worked pretty well for awhile.

I actualy have found at least 1 nice infantry only server that runs the big maps, and I must say it makes for interesting gameplay and the (vanilla) maps seems to be better suited for this.
Also, and I'm sure I'll get some flak for this, I think "operation locker" is actually a pretty interesting map, at least better for me then Metro was on BF3.

no I agree loeft, locker can be good fun.......... but it can also be a pile of crap if its full of nade spammers

Last edited:
Locker is a good map imo. Lots of ways around to flank. and if the teams are balanced, then really dont nbeed to worry bout base raping. Although this morning i was on a server and my team was the raper. A bunch of xmas noobs on the other team. They were not very good at all.

I actualy have found at least 1 nice infantry only server that runs the big maps, and I must say it makes for interesting gameplay and the (vanilla) maps seems to be better suited for this.
Also, and I'm sure I'll get some flak for this, I think "operation locker" is actually a pretty interesting map, at least better for me then Metro was on BF3.

tell us the name pleeeease of the server than we dont have to search it longtimes as you did ;)

i am a lover of IO without tanks which come and overwhelm everything ;)

speaking of other servers and game modes. have we heard if gaming deluxe has made any progress in the hosting of BF4?

use your 100% xp boosts whilst the double xp event is on if you're not already ... crazy amount of points to pick up

Also we had a visit by yellowdb in bf4 lady night he was camping and I told him to stop his response was. It's not out the rules.. any chance we can make a no camping PTFO rule.

Also we had a visit by yellowdb in bf4 lady night he was camping and I told him to stop his response was. It's not out the rules.. any chance we can make a no camping PTFO rule.

lmao i can hear this "camping" moaning anymore. lol this game is about attack and defence. if we would all only run from flag to flag to attack and get them than this game would end in a big flagrun only. there are always some guys needed that try to defence the flags.

EDIT:
bf4 lady night

WTF sweney what game you playing? on the other site if it was your phone what the hell you type there that it is suggest that. lol

lady = last

i'm assuming...Sweney obv hit the d key beside the s key, and the y besdie the t with his oversized 'merican fingers :p

fanyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyys

just lmfao

fanyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyys

Lool you cocks. There was about 5 guys on server at that moment (Sweney, Kyntteri, me, random x and that YellowDB). I have to say if there is only 5 players i don't see excessive camping very exciting if people plays more hide & seek camping than Battlefield. :D This is almost similar but smaller thing than that case KaioKens agoraphobia and living in tank vs Bonds nerves. :p Some people are maybe low skilled and needs camp for first shooting or hug tanks to be safe from better inf guys. Or are somehow simply minded and thinks that better KDR with any cost (camping/whoring) is being "good". :p

Anyway i would be more worried about it that guy argues with admins and feels dodgy sometimes. There was thread about that guy earlier. :p http://noobs-r-us.co.uk/threads/1075-YellowDB

Just remembering. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
it wasnt camping per se but when someone sits over uncapped flags this is camping in MY mind. if u don't care i wont bring it up again but sitting on a roof waiting for people to possibly come by and cap a flag thats not defending it is a fucking stupid way to play this game. was a drinking at the time... yes. but still i hate this kind of player get the flag then defend ffs thats all im saying you cant defend a postion u dont hold :) as for lady night me and heikk had a nice lady night on the resort map lol.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread