Bf4 review

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Crappy maps, overpowered boats/tanks/helis, campers paradise etc.... Oh, did I mention unsurpassed instability?

No, BF4 is not for me but as I paid a King's ransom for it all I have to play it now and again.

//Grumpy old git

Server is awesome now with 48 players.

You might want to take Shangai off the rotation though....if any coco brings down the scraper you'll lose/crash half the ppl on the server !

I head the first few of supports going and txt chatted to not bring the Scraper down....but cocos will be cocos !
Fucking clown shoes

well i have played it a week and a bit, and can say what a pile of shit. Wasted £70 quid on this. The constant 1 shot kills are pissing me off i put in mags of bullets they turn and 1 shoot me with a pistol. Campers everywhere as the maps are designed for armour/heli's . The constant crashing and well people with 50+ 0 deaths on most servers which is suss as hell as i cant seem to hit a thing anywhere i play. The inblance would make a duck weight more than me lol. What a pile of shit it is. Will have to play it as spent so much money on it.

Rant over lol

the constant crashes and freezing really annoys me, but is to be expected with a new game.
every new game is like this...we shouldn't be suprised anymore.
Slowly, I'm beginning to enjoy the game more as I play more.
always need the time to adjust to the maps, graphics, the gameplay etc.

WHY should we have to put up with games that barely you can play, because its the norm. You wouldn't buy a car that dosnt work, so why should we put up with crap games. I mean even the maps are shit, oh i know lets let snipers get onto the tallest buildings so no one can kill them and get the other team to swim slowly though water. Its crap most of the maps cant be dominated by 3 or 4 players that always seem to be on one side together and can kill you without even firing a gun lol

the constant crashes and freezing really annoys me, but is to be expected with a new game.
every new game is like this...we shouldn't be suprised anymore.
It shouldn't be what's the point of QA and alpha/beta testing (especially on the server software side)

But it is expected when it's the BF series :p

Funny ive not experienced any off these problems you guys are having, managed to get on for afew hours sunday night, Started off slow getting my arse kicked, but my time i started learning the maps and guns, i walked out with plus kds and some ok scores,

i not comparing it to the other bfs, no point, its not bf3.5 and a 2/3 lol

just a theory but i don't think bf4 was designed for 64 players, or at least it cannot cope with 64 lol. i've had a few good rounds on 32 servers. anyone had the same experience?

maybe i can't handle 64 servers anymore :(

Last edited:
just a theory but i don't think bf4 was designed for 64 players, or at least it cannot cope with 64 lol. i've had a few good rounds on 32 servers. anyone had the same experience?

i am with you in that case. on most of the maps 64 player is a bit to much for me. spawn -> dead -> spawn -> dead its annoying. sometimes after a commander radar you have 20 red dots at one flag. lol

i am with you in that case. on most of the maps 64 player is a bit to much for me. spawn -> dead -> spawn -> dead its annoying. sometimes after a commander radar you have 20 red dots at one flag. lol

yeap feel the same :D rather playing 32 player servers than 64 :D

i like it more and i have the feeling that the small servers are more stable than the bigger ones!

I had less game crashs and less server crashs at smaller severs

only a coincindence ? could be yeah but i dont think so many of my friends exprienced the same

Is anyone else suffering this motion blur bug bullshit since the patch??? basically made the fucking crappy fucking cunting fucking game unplayable......... fucking EA wankers, last time I waste another pound of my hard earned slogging my guts out in all weathers cash on one of there shitty games at launch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! arggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

That's better

What does the bug do? I don't have motion blur on not sure if that's why I haven't seen it

AW: Bf4 review

Long time no hear guys, how've you all been doing? :)

Final Year of school started, got a GF since 4 months going and planning for a living later together. Lot's of trouble, I guess you've all been through it guys ;)
When I find time, I really really wanna use it for playing the new game. So excuse my absence on here. I apologize!

Well for me the game seems, besides all the fking crashes, cannot connect to server issues, freezes, hard exits and graphics errors, cool. I like it. Sometimes I get really upset about the bad network code everybodys ranting about. But yeah, nice diversity in maps, weapons, vehicles... Did a good job here. Battlepacks are also nice, even though I only seem to get shitty emblems and 25% boosts out of them haha. But they keep me addicted to the game quite well.
As for the latest patch, I feel your pain Chip... It made EVERYTHING worse. And I mean everything. This weird 3D-MotionBlur-Whatever-Crap-Error gives me Eyecancer and fucks up my brain, makes me wanna puke on the desktop. It's horrible. Game crashes for me more than it did before the 1GB Download. Still sound error, still having huuuuge problems to join servers in the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, ... place. After a several tries it sometimes finally works. But I got a nice amount of hours on the 4th Battlefield and it was worth it after all. Hope they patch all this crap very very soon.

Well that's it, hope to catch you soon :)

To Sammy, every 5-10 sec the frame seems to move to anaglyphig 3D and gets back to normal after 0.5 sec. Really, really disturbing.

Last edited:
yeah what he says every few seconds the screen goes blurry like yoy've been out on a massive weekend bender, & I have motion blur disabled so that's not the issue, wasn't a problem b4 the patch.

Oh & hi T11 good to hear your doing ok..... altho I would reconsider the whole settling down with a gf m8, ruins your gaming!!

Okay yer I got it as well pretty sure I didn't yesterday. This game is shit :) basically just a spawn kill and die clusterfuck so far for me :)

hey medic, just give up this crap new game and come back to us on BF2. :))

I've played some more and what a disappointment it is... The only fun (until game suddenly freezes/crashes - which it usually does) is playing in squads with fellow NRU members.

It's like having bought an expensive Battlefield 3.2 crap version.

Pre-order BF5? Oh yes - when pigs fly! :p

Lol some people should use that Do not camp -tent picture as their emblem. :D :D

its war mr lakaelo its supposed to be chaos :p XD

i feel every day more and more that i lost the fun at playing bf4.

mostly the maps are soo small and boring. ok the console player have now 64 player too but the other point is that the maps are still so small that you better play it with 32 player only.

also the "levelution" is such a crap. some scripted demolitions and some gates you can open and close are bullshit. had that in games 10 years back lol oh not to forget the fixed explosives at some maps are a nice gimick but absolutely useless.

where are the big vanilla maps like caspian border, firestorm or not to talk about dragon valley in bf2? at the moment i only see that they create a game that would be a bit like a simulation ( arma ), COD and half life but can´t connect it to a nice working game.

i really hope they will give us a nice bunch of maps in the first map pack in 3. dezember. and at last i hope the get the game stable till that point lol

think i will play bf3 next time again. played some rounds with nao last days and i had a lot of fun again.

Users who are viewing this thread