Bf4 review

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Sound bug is just matter of time if you play enough. I normally play that round to the end when it starts and then quit. Game is crashed only couple times, not so bad. :p

Think i'm going to go back to Bf3.....seems better graphics and gameplay to me.
Plus, can't get my head around this stupid defibs..totally ruined it for me

I do feel that there are some really dodgy players out there at the mo, 1 guy on server just a mo ago lvl 40 with under 25hrs of gameplay and a spm of over 1000..I think this and the constant camping will ruin it for me, was going to buy premium but not going to bother untill they sort out the game. Not going to waste another £40 on it

I do feel though it will get better as time goes along a couple patches and all will be well.

Last edited:
They have a new anti cheat feature called fair fight, which I think basically just checks your kd and spm per round

I was wondering too tonight when i saw these +50 level guys. There should be fakin 3 guys playing 24/7 with shifts of 8 hour to reach that honest way. :p

And becouse it's BF there is shitload of campers, whores and especially camping whores... Don't make me start tell how much i hate them gutless pussies... :rolleyes:

They have a new anti cheat feature called fair fight, which I think basically just checks your kd and spm per round

:D that fairplay shit kicked me once on another server and deleted the stats of that server i think ...

had a good round with a friend good teamplay capping one flag after another was mvp and then game away and kicked for reason fair play stuff ^^

hope that doesnt happen too often now because thats bullshit ;)

i can understand that stuff but could they pls look on Teampoints instead only on good stats

i like that they've done away with the silly orange filters that were in bf3, it looks more life like now

I like the game on the whole, much nicer feel to the gameplay & weapons. there is the usual bullshit with camping & vehicle whoring & ffs just how stupidly powerful are the boats that just sit there raining fire on ur position... been killed so many times by boat gunners that I can only just see in the distance, but I don't find so far that helo's or jets are too powerful.

The crashes & bugs are really annoying but they will be sorted in the coming weeks hopefully, then we may just have the authentic successor to BF2

hope you're right Mat about the fixes

cos in its current state..I aint biting

there is the usual bullshit with camping & vehicle whoring & ffs just how stupidly powerful are the boats that just sit there raining fire on ur position... been killed so many times by boat gunners that I can only just see in the distance

Boats are almost impossible destroy now, they are fast and hitting them with rockets is very rare. And engy guys repairing them on 4th seat makes very bad whoring possible.

There should be some kind of limit how much same guys can hug same vehicle. After limit is full he sees text "Do once in life something else you whoring cunt." Also forever lasting spotting and orange pussy symbol above campers who sits too long at same place would be cool. :rolleyes:

there is the usual bullshit with camping & vehicle whoring & ffs just how stupidly powerful are the boats that just sit there raining fire on ur position... been killed so many times by boat gunners that I can only just see in the distance

Boats are almost impossible destroy now, they are fast and hitting them with rockets is very rare. And engy guys repairing them on 4th seat makes very bad whoring possible.

There should be some kind of limit how much same guys can hug same vehicle. After limit is full he sees text "Do once in life something else you whoring cunt." Also forever lasting spotting and orange pussy symbol above campers who sits too long at same place would be cool. :rolleyes:

boats are an easy target if you got your javeline. love to get them lol 3 hits and you got a lot of points hihi

I'm kinda sad to see there will not be a G3A3 in bf4 hopefully it will come in a dlc. That rifle was a beast. I liked using it because others thought its recoil was to bad and went easy mode ala m416 & m16.it took awhile to master but u could out snipe snipers with it

I have all engy unlocks but javelin is crap, never hits becouse of smokes and feels weaker than in BF3. :p

halfways now have the sraw ;) i have to play more bf4 ;) but still playing a lot of bf2

would miss my regular cocks on TS without that

Lol Steffos Sraw is disappointment. :D I keep going with RPG, it's more powerful, flys faster and it can be used against infantry too. Only bad side is that moving long range targets are harder hit but i have experience of BF3 and BF4 beta so thats not so bad thing. With Sraw i get often killed becouse it flys so slowly and you need stand guiding it before going back to cower. :p

I hate that damn dam map. Seems to get infested with snipers in all sorts of areas that you cannot get at unless you are in a heli. Not been on all the maps yet but that one really annoys me. Was on one server and there must of been about 50% snipers on the other team! Some of the other maps are quite atmospheric with the weather and the subtle changes that happen.

With my NVidia GTX670 I get about 60fps on ultra and about 85fps on high. Seems to be playable though I may look at a new card at some point.

Yes i hate these "no life even in virtual world" -roof campers too. I comfort myself with thinking they propably loses all rounds and gets poor scores becouse they sit camping one roof whole round. :)

Users who are viewing this thread