BF2 Servers Shutting Down

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Yes and no, yes this could probably happen if someone releases just a mod that changes the login/masterserver (FH2 style) but we can't install mods on our current setup (unless GD allow it and to be honest they are not the most helpful especially for "old games" like bf2)

Remember all the hours of fun, countless happy moments when headshots striked and risky maneuvers worked, the agony of defeat when being slaughtered by the enemy's knife or the 5.56mm of a L85A1 in the hands of someone able to shoot you from the distance... The dusty hills of Jalalabad, Karkand and Mashtuur... The bamboo forests of the Great Wall, Zatar Wetlands or Songhua Stalemate... Aah FFS i'm so gonna miss the game. Lets try to make it happen and keep playing!

>So to get that straight... if I dont register to one of those sites like battlelog.co til 30.06, my BF2 stats are
irretrievably lost?

or what?

It feels like I'm losing part of myself.I haven't played bf2 in awhile but it's where I found this crazy bunch of people I call clan mates

I made a registration at both of them :D lol

and what about the Armour Furry booster pack? BF2Hub doesn't recognize my CD-Key

Did you install the BF2HUBclient?

Last edited:
>So to get that straight... if I dont register to one of those sites like battlelog.co til 30.06, my BF2 stats are
irretrievably lost?

or what?

WaaaT?? What site?
BF2 Battlelog - Accounts & Stats for Revive Battlefield 2

or here. https://www.bf2hub.com/home/

i like this page more. :) and the client is working fine.

Wich one off those websites is the best for regisstration BF2...and what to do more than only registration and how long do we have before gamespy ended
and what kind a stuff do we need to download to load our stats and unlocks
i dont understand all that bullshit

If I got that right, it doesnt matter what site. They grap your stats and save them. And you have to download a exe. File what replaces the BF2 login file.

this is the way i do this. :)

1. go to BF2Hub.com -> click on download so you come to this page: https://www.bf2hub.com/home/downloads.php
2. click on download and download the bf2hub-client-setup.exe. this is the client you have to install. so just click on install to run and install the tool.
3. now you have the little bf2hub-client in system tray at the bottom right or just in your programlist. so click on the tool to run it.

Screenshot 2014 06 26 224645
now click on "backup accounts". this will open a window with your account name and serial.

Screenshot 2014 06 26 225008

now click on the yellow button to backup your accounts and done. :)

at battlefield.co you have only to register with your email and accountname. that is such easy you donĀ“t need any help. :)

Why do they need my CD key....?

BF2 Hub can also be done from the web no client needed
https://www.bf2hub.com/home/webclient.php

I like BF2 Hub a lot more, HTTPS, okay theme is a stock one, actual useful tools, and not a partially working site.

Oh look Battlelog.co is down >_>

yea, but they didn't offer any application to download, or reasonable way of login into BF2 account either...

May be Battlelog.co is for stats only?

this is the way i do this. :)

1. go to BF2Hub.com -> click on download so you come to this page: https://www.bf2hub.com/home/downloads.php
2. click on download and download the bf2hub-client-setup.exe. this is the client you have to install. so just click on install to run and install the tool.
3. now you have the little bf2hub-client in system tray at the bottom right or just in your programlist. so click on the tool to run it.

View attachment 1910
now click on "backup accounts". this will open a window with your account name and serial.

View attachment 1911

now click on the yellow button to backup your accounts and done. :)

at battlefield.co you have only to register with your email and accountname. that is such easy you donĀ“t need any help. :)

ive done this above..what now with the BF2Hub Client,is it needed to startup with windows
at this moment i have a systemtray in my taskbar!!!...............thanks for the info

Users who are viewing this thread