BF2 Servers Shutting Down

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
yea, but they didn't offer any application to download, or reasonable way of login into BF2 account either...

May be Battlelog.co is for stats only?
They have! If youre on the site there is a button: download (BF2 launcher), its right below the register button.

Do you mean those downloads?

But it looks unavailable

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 35
this is what they say in License Agreement - never would have thought that I will ever read, but :D

"You acknowledge and agree that the Application collects, copies and transfers your essential Battlefield2 data, namely your registered GameSpy accounts with their associated login credentials, CD- and/or DVD-Keys, player statistics and all local Battlefield2 profile settings (together, the “BF2-Data”) in retrievable form to storage environment owned by BF2Hub. The Application stores this BF2-Data to provide authorized access by BF2Hub updates, products and services limited to the BF2-Data account owner only."

and in addition

" You acknowledge and agree that the Application may modify certain files on your operating system for purposes of redirecting Battlefield2 network requests to the BF2Hub network."

Do you mean those downloads?

But it looks unavailable
No dont mean this, if youre registered and logged in you can download a BF2 launcher exe. from the mainpage!!

yes, but to save your stats you don´t need to download something on battlelog.co

Yes, Sek, i found the download.

In order to save stats, NO - but to play the game? You need an account server somewhere, don't you?

Last edited:
If you just want to save your stats, you just have to register at battlelog.co.
If you want to play BF2 after the EA shutdown you need another launcher to login and you have to download the launcher.exe.

(Unless EA announces another solution)

I did the one lak was on about, do I need to save my stats with the other site too ? Or are they all linked ?

I think all 3 are now linked or will be, I don't know they don't make it very clear.

Maybe nothing happens after the shutdown and we dont need 3Party programms?
considering the Twitter tweet from EA: We're working on transitioning those games after the shut down so you'll still be able to play them.
We will see that tomorrow if you still can loginto BF2 ;-)

for now i have the BF2 Hub Client to safe or back up ur accounts......done
i downloaded the BF2 launcher(Revive bf2),but i have a problem to login,it says password incorrect
must i change my password into the same as the password from BF2 Battlelog website....i tried it and it works
than i closed the game and tried again,it says password incorrect....tried my original password from the beginning of BF2 and that was oke and joined the game.
The third time i tried the password is incorrect again.......fuuuck what a bullshitt...the story for now is that i must switch with passwords to login

what do i wrong..or is it still not good working yet

Users who are viewing this thread