Your Gaming Spot. Show Us Where You Play.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Unless you are absolutely certain that everything is perfect and you are never going to move anything for a long time then zip ties are just fine. I have trunking in the living room to hide all the network, speaker and power cables.

Unless you are absolutely certain that everything is perfect and you are never going to move anything for a long time then zip ties are just fine. I have trunking in the living room to hide all the network, speaker and power cables.
That's why I use only few zip ties and started to use velcro fastener as linked above (y)

That IKEA thingy looks OK and I may try that.
I use conduit mounts under my table to hold all the cables (those u brackets for holding pvc pipes) but keep in mind to not run unshielded HDMI cables because if there running along with power cables you can have iterferrance isssues. I had this problem and everytime my fluorescent lamp started up it caused my display to lose signal

But a short or insulated cable should have no problems with that

Latest change is the sliding keyboard tray. Runners were £6 and an odd piece of MDF. Wanted to get plywood but cannot get any 18mm except in a full 2.4x1.8m sheet which is just too much plus would have to get it delivered. Raised the main desk up a fair bit to make working on models a bit easier too. And yes, the cables are still as tidy. 😬

626D3F02 31E8 4D4B 9B5E 681A1B65825B

Latest change is the sliding keyboard tray. Runners were £6 and an odd piece of MDF. Wanted to get plywood but cannot get any 18mm except in a full 2.4x1.8m sheet which is just too much plus would have to get it delivered. Raised the main desk up a fair bit to make working on models a bit easier too. And yes, the cables are still as tidy. 😬

View attachment 13582
Screenshot 20210822 171636 Chrome

Screenshot 20210822 171908 Gallery

🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂😁😁😁

I only have 1 superwide monitor but having it on an arm is useful. Can have it low down when playing but raise it up when I need more bench space. Even a fixed one is better as you gain the space where the stand is.

Reactions: blugi21
Apart from the disco does it do computer functions like browse the internet ?
It does look nice, like a Lamborghini
with a 1.0L engine :ROFLMAO:

Thats how my pc looks when i play ^^ this Profil also uses Fan speed intesiv because Otter wie my gpu will over heat xD i need a aio for my gpu xD

Attachments

• 20230305_153232.jpg
    20230305_153232.jpg
    983.8 KB · Views: 12
Reactions: We4re0ne

Users who are viewing this thread