Your Gaming Spot. Show Us Where You Play.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Apart from the disco does it do computer functions like browse the internet ?
It does look nice, like a Lamborghini
with a 1.0L engine :ROFLMAO:
It hast 12L engine V24 xD

Please don't tell me that's your normal setup/background :D
but i want to buy soome stuff more for my setup first of all a 2nd monitor i have to see how i do that with space :D and tthen also the LT/S/C100 corsair L100 corsair - Google Search the smalltowers plus background lightling for my monitor and the triangle for inside the pc :D

lol when i am remeber right my motherboard have also this RGB stuff. i think i never switched it on or even setuped anything there. mhhh. not even know if its working lol :unsure:
Yeah Not every body User rgb ^^ but it Gießen u more fps xD

Last edited:
I only have 1 superwide monitor but having it on an arm is useful. Can have it low down when playing but raise it up when I need more bench space. Even a fixed one is better as you gain the space where the stand is.
Im gonna get get an arm for the main monitor so i can get it closer to the wall (Stand in this is huge and it forces the monitor be up my face) and after that i can also move the other ones more back to get more space. Thanks for the examples! ^^

Reactions: glenwilson
Im gonna get get an arm for the main monitor so i can get it closer to the wall (Stand in this is huge and it forces the monitor be up my face) and after that i can also move the other ones more back to get more space. Thanks for the examples! ^^
forgot to say lol i use a arm where you can put 2 monitors on, so its even more sorted.

Just went back a bit and made the mistake of looking at the vid.

warning star trek GIF by Anthony Antonellis

• Haha
Reactions: lakaelo
Ladies and gentlemen, it is time to explain my setup. This is where i sweat, rage, scream but most importantly, have fun.
And yes, i love my gaming chair.

Attachments

• IMG_1277.JPEG
    IMG_1277.JPEG
    252.1 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1280.JPEG
    IMG_1280.JPEG
    142.3 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_1281.JPEG
    IMG_1281.JPEG
    199.6 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread